This guy asks to masturbate in front of you. What do?

This guy asks to masturbate in front of you. What do?

>What do?
It's not like my choice would stop him from doing it anyways...

lmao did you just say you would suck him off? thats disgusting, fag

Why do all of these anti-Drumpf heroes get accused by nobodies? I smell Russia....

>lmao did you just say you would suck him off?
You're damn right I did. That's Louis motherfucking C.K.

Holy fuck how is this even related to your emperor? You guys literally can't stop being autistic for one second.

Nice try vladimir.

ask for autograph...
written in semen

Rapists get accused of being rapists. Muh heroes! Must be drumpf and company. Russians cause heroes never prosper and rapers never win. Collusion Bernie the Bern feel him THESE ARE FREE RANGE TENDIES MOM I TOLD YOU I WANT THE ORGANIC ONES REFUGEES REGUGRDS BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS CASTRATE ALL VISFUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ese witherspoon.

Cyкa Блять

the reatrd has arrived.
this you?
pic related

Sounds about right.

>even going with him into a hotel room

bitches wanted that shit.

what the fuck this better not affect Louie

watching the john stewart thing now

Ok yeah, the stewart thing is bullshit.

He isn't taking him seriously because the question sounded fucking retarded

John talking about louis or is John doing shit too. Can't find anything about it

John responding to someone asking him about the allegations of Louie.

It's being touted as "ohh john is deflecting he knows whats happening blah blah" cause he sort of laughs the question off, but it's total bullshit
the guy who asked the question was a nervous moron and it's no wonder he wasn't taken seriously

Say yes and let him do it so I can come out a few years later and denounce him.

Yep I found it. I would agree with you. Even if everything were true and John didn't know, imagine finding out your lifelong best friend just got outed for doing something you have been publicly (on a very large platform) condemning dozens of other for. I'm a pretty relaxed guy but even I would bumble fuck my immediate knee jerk response.
Granted if ck is guilty, then fuck him but this whole debacle is finally getting to the other aspects of rape in general. All the people around it that are guilty by hiding suppressing or ignoring what they know.the Weinstein crew should get the exact same sentence he does for literally being hired to hide rape. I mean.... Who accepts that job offer Jesus.

ask Bill Clinton

Why? Correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't really rape anyone. The crime wasn't that he got a blowjob, it was that he lied in front of a federal judge, or something like that.

Turn 360° and walk away

Still facing the same way so as to be able to see him masturbate. Idiot.

you are wrong

No, it's basic math retard

Woosh. Newfag

Well one, you don't want to turn your back to a guy with his piece out, and two, moonwalk is good exercise.

Well, tell me what's the thing then. Jesus Chris just saying wrong like Trump won't make you as successful as him.

>you don't want to turn your back to a guy
>doing a 360 turn

WRONG!

god you're fucking retarded

sure kid

My heel spin is lightning quick though yo. I'd also probably do some high pitched squeal/singing thing as I glide away.

Anyone can accuse someone of anything be it harassment or rape. The real issue is the media is acting as judge and jury without any proof. This is creating an environment where no one can be trusted. Your word is not proof that someone did something in a court of law.

I see lots of law suits coming up from ppl who are loosing their jobs over accusations that cannot be proved. Lots of ppl coming out with similar stories do not provide proof.

Isn't a woman wearing an open blouse or a short skirt in public actively sexually harassing all the men they come across! Why not start claiming assault on them!

call him a fucking faggot what else

>I'd also probably do some high pitched squeal/singing thing as I glide away.
I'm sure that's what C.K. would do as well

temporarily identify as a woman, sue him for rape

360 and walk away

“He looked at me like he wanted to rape me. I was eye-raped!”

This balloon is going to pop. Then many will be discredited. Prosecutors need proof and evidence. People can and do make shit up.
A few may face criminal prosecution. Little or no jail time though. Civil suits. Eh. Up to the lawyers and judges. Spacey should have stayed quiet, or stated that he couldn’t recall. Not sure why he spoke. Dumb.

idiot still facing the guy that's fapping. Now you're gay, because you saw that.

Film it.

i will.. thanks

720 and walk away

So is it now a disturbing sex act to be forward with women and to not want them to go around publicly shaming his kink? I only just heard of this cause of this thread but from what I can tell he didn't really do much other than make what would be considered inappropriate advances.

Don't get me wrong this more or less confirms his cuck status if all he wants to do is jerk off, but this is fucking stupid. So "disturbing".

>This guy asks to masturbate in front of you. What do?
I drop to my knees, open my mouth and stroke my cock while he does his thing in my mouth.

Shit tier comedian. I hope this ruins his career.

Newfag

Have you not heard of his multiple other sexual assault/misconduct allegations? Things that happened before and after the presidency.. just google it mang

wut is this post