Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSDjPFMgaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does it feel not to be white

gay mouth

U mad black boi?

whatcha drinking?

Is there any hope for blacks and whites to co-exist?

Pic related; our common enemy.

I despise you so my only question is if you will please kys?

Wanna be my gay bear daddy?

Nigger

nigger

double checked

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?

Why does it seem the "black culture" promotes violence and theft?

If not then we atleast know that he's commited atleast one every other minute just by existing

How old were you when your dad left ?

does she still think about me?

Kys nigger

will you fuck my racist polish gf whos goth?

White people have been spending generation keeping us down and broke the only way we can retaliate and even out the playing field is steal what we need and act out violently because peace doesn't cut it

Quit being an uppity nigger and fuck me in the ass already

but most of the violence is against other blacks...
seems to not be working very well

Colt 45 or Olde English?

BLACKKKK

Do you play video games? Which ones currently?

Sup Forums gotta stop being racist

Alright
Not really
Vodka, usually drink Hennessy
Of course
No
No
I wouldn’t count that as black culture just a misguided attempt at releasing tension
i was a baby
Prolly

Any thoughts on Ta-nehisi Coates?

when they see you rollin, are they hatin?

Lame ass excuse dude, how very stereotype. I work with black men who worked hard to get to where they are and they make more money then me. They have the education and experience to match what they are getting paid and before you try it, no, I have less experience and education then they do, so they are getting what they worked for.

It's a shame the majority of you claim whitey is keeping us down when it is yourselves keeping you down.

This seems more likely to be OP and much more logical of an answer, and I digress on my above comments as that was just some troll.

Where did Cotton Eye Joe come from?

Completely true that's where pride comes in. All we have to show out worth is pride ( no money or power) because we lack money and power we lean heavily on pride to "prove we're good enough" where's there's abundance of pride,poverty, and desperation there's bound to be violence.

Yeah pussy is pussy
I’ve been doing well for myself so idk
I feel like this is about guns idk much about that
I do, I’m currently on COD WWII but l play a wide range of game but not sports games

Congrats you found the needle in the hay stack unfortunately your personal claims to absolve what is fact

>l play a wide range of game
Oh have you tried Quake Champions? You know, a game that takes actual skill?

WWII is pretty dope. I'm having alot of fun with it myself.

There is the troll again

>not sports games
this is surprising to me

Who?
Prolly I don’t ask
Who?

>Who?
Christ Almighty, how can you not know Cotton Eye Joe?
youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM

kik ill send you some pics of her?

No but seems like somethin should check out but I’m a console peasant and that sounds like a PC game
Yeah that 2K and madden shit is lame. i can go outside and play football/basketball

Do you go on Sup Forums sometimes and claim to be white just for the lulz?

Don’t have kik sorry

No however I don't announce that I'm black either

what is your opinion of Spike Lee?

Other dude isn’t me. /b is my primary board I get on

It is indeed a PC game, probably the most demanding FPS out there right now. All those CoDs and BFs and OWs and PUBGs are kidstoys compared to grand daddy Quake.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSDjPFMgaw

I've got a question.

Why do black people lose their goddamn minds when things don't go their way regardless if it's right or wrong? Are black people capable of acknowledging when they've done wrong or are they always going to blame someone else?

Note, I know this doesn't apply to black folks, just the ones I see on the news. I can't imagine acting that fucking stupid.

Ayye fellow human, hope your hang over isn't too rough. Thanks for staying despite all the racism.

Has good intentions but I noticed his emotions get the best of him and he can get petty violent in certain speeches which takes away credibility

If it gives you a ballpark figure of what I’m into my favorite game of all time is Sonic adventure 2 batltle
Honestly man idk myself black people see other people on the news doing that shit and are like “ why the are they acting a fool”

Almost like anxiety even little things heart starts racing and a lot of people's only method of control is acting out physically like jumping swinging arms. Iono think we're tied to emotions so tightly it just overcomes us.

Why is it that 1-2 black people aren't an issue but a crowd of 8+ is something people stay away from?

And why can black people get away with saying 'cracker' 'honky' and 'fuck white people' but whites can't even say 'I don't like black people' without being scrutinized?

I was hoping that would be your answer. It looks like it's a small portion of the black community, just the very loud portion.

Is it fair to hate all black people after having enough bad experiences with them?

This board is called random for a reason.

And what do black people have to be emotional bundled up like that for? We're all facing the same shit, you just don't see other people acting like that.

They do the normal thing, like go home and beat their wife.

I thought it was weird when he went after TNN when they changed their tv channel name to Spike.

>Sonic adventure 2 batltle
Sorry to hear that :)

Here's another question then: what's with black folks and reacting totally whack to magic tricks?

CAN YOU FUCK MY GF/SISTER/COUSIN BRO!

Aight, believable, but I suppose the results of going all iggaboo while claiming to be white would probably be hilarious.

Different question: I've been allowed from some black folks to call them "ma nigga" and they even smile when I say that, but I... suppose I act pretty 'white', so, what does that mean from the perspective of a black dude, when you clearly know that "ya nigga/honkey" isn't "trying to be black"? How do you, or would you, view a guy like me?

Just anger growing up get angry and say something get beat by your mother go to school get harassed and called racial slurs complain to teacher or principal nothing happens (other black people are extremely racist if you have a darker complextion) I struggled in school so got angry I wasn't smart I was the dumb black kid. Not good at sport so made fun of by brothers and cousins. Just anger which I wasn't allowed to show until I was a teen then it explodes from you

For your first question Peer Pressure
And second because slavery is widely know as being bad and black is associated with slavery. Ergo “ I don’t like black people = I like slavery

Did you just assume his specie?

Yes. i don’t even like to date my own race because Of that reason

the show Cops really didn't help the image of blacks and rednecks

It doesn't your racist news network only show that aspect of black culture so that's all you see/hear

So, did you ever have the thought that instead of getting angry and acting out, that you'll prove the bastards wrong?

That's been my motivation from the beginning. Come from a family of high school football players, alcoholics, and drug addicts.

Can you write RB on a timestamp?

Would it bother you for a white friend to use the term "nigga" as a substitute for "friend" or "person."

No hard ER at the end, just like the cool kids use it.

If I were to tell you, "I need something new for busting a nut so lately I've been beating my dick with a boxing glove." would you know the who said it?

Yes I've been researching how to manage my anger using breathing techniques. I've also started volunteering at habitats for humanity to get some skill in the trades to put on my resume so I can get an apprenticeship soon. The one jobsite the foreman (black male) said he's iffy to have me there because my type usually steal the copper....we were using PEX pipe

Well, sounds like you're on the right path. I'd go somewhere there's a white foreman. They won't say shit like that outloud where a black dude will. He's right, you know. Just tell him to let you prove yourself.

Tell him you're not trying to perpetuate the stereotype by trying to do right and get yourself a better lot in life.

you know we never hated niggers or faggots these are just words that have been thrown around here for years and years

its the jews we dont like

crafty shekel snakes

im jewish

Sup Forums: built on German engineering. Volsvagun; das auto

Aye fuck you! We gave you fuckers seinfield and some other funny shit. Get off our shit.

Jerry Seinfeld is a sephardic jew btw

use your jew magic and kill their credit rating

gross

You also gave us Harvey Weinstein.

they are the group from southern Europe right?
Spain and the surrounding areas I think

If not asked already, how much do you wish you were white. And don't say zero because we all know you are lying.
Also how many days without stealing?

fav music?

>How very stereotype
>mfw

He also gave you pulp fiction and a swath of other hits.

yes they have a totally different culture than ashkenazi's they dont speak yidish(like goy! and oy vey)

No we legit hate fags and niggers
Fuck outta here

OP gets dubs and flies away to Africa in his private jet

nigger why are you black

sorry user but if that were true do you really think there would be so much gay shit here?
cuz theres a huge variety of people here
ive been calling people niggers and faggots on this board for 10 years

fuck off

lol I did a Sup Forums meetup back then and a black dude showed up and had has laughing bc even he was saying "nigger" and "faggot" all the time

Kek
Nice pilpul bullshit
It's Tarantino where the magic comes from.
I know your trickery, sneak back into the hole you're coming from, jidf
I'm trying to build a family here, I'm not interested in getting money getting sucked out of me.

>going to an anonymous meetup

Checked

Do women see you as some sort of ordeal to check off their bucket list - sleeping with a black dude?

How come Black women look outside their race so much?

Do you have a racial preference in women?

Thanks amigo.