1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. when yellowstone erupts, will your cunt accept american refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when yellowstone erupts
human life on Earth will end

Americans have all evolved to be impervious to extreme temperatures, and we have also developed self-cleaning assholes after centuries of no bidets. Get on our level.

1. yes
2. i hope not!

Fag
No

Yes, please come and rape our women.

Yellowstone is big enough to take out the world. All of you are going with us when it erupts. xD

No mercy for American dogs

Jokes on you there is a plan in place to nuke the world if it erupts.

Fuck off we are full.

no, let americas greatest ally take them in.

Such evil shits

You will never have nice things as long as we're around, motherfucker. We own you, all of you! Every last single bastard is OWNED because we have a nuclear bomb for each and everyone of you. You cannot hide from radiation, no-one will survive except Turkroaches. So you best count your blessings it doesn't erupt, or you're in for a real surprise, Egypt.

1. shut up
2. only qt girls

nope

too fat and we're full already.

1. flag
2. no
The day of Retribution is nigh. They deserve that.

>bill clinton is a rapist
>the right-wing media is so desperate to counter SJWs that they are taking up SJW methods
howling

>implying these allegations were fake
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

And by the way, you know that meme where you fags make fun of us with the, "let me tell you about your country?" You're doing exactly that to me right now, fucking hypocrite piece of shit. I hate Nordicuck countries.

And the Anglo shall inherit the Earth.

underage b&

No because they have no respect for my country and my countrymen :(

Those tradcons were always social justice warriors, only for their own version of society. They've been calling this a "culture war" for ages now.

Dumb phoneposter.

Only the white and Asian ones