Trump tax plan in one picture

Trump tax plan in one picture.

Yet he keeps lying and saying it's bad for the rich. Yeah, bad to the tune of one trillion dollars straight to their pockets. What's bad about that? That it wasn't two trillion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKJpx3-Zwdg
youtu.be/QdgQnl2tbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP4Rh2npfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you guys ever get tired if raiding with your annoying bullshit?

We get it, Trump sucks. He's still president for the next three years.

Instead of endlessly bashing, why don't you let people make up their own mind?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEWWEWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>That's you. That's what you sound like.

some faggot that cant even post on the correct board isn't swaying my opinion with fake ass news.

Tax breaks for corporations are a good thing. The majority of small business are a fom of corporation and are ran by lower and middle class Americans. Please fucj off with your fake news you low life paid soros faggot shill nigger.

fixed it for you

sure

>fake news

that doesn't mean what you think it means. it isn't just anything you don't like.

billions of dollars in tax cuts for trump alone. how the fuck is that "rich get hurt"?

You are a low information faggot or so ridiculously lying partisan. which is it? you must pick at least one.

eat shit. don't tell me what to think. you don't get to you degenerate faggot supporting nigger coddling anti american fuckwad.

Why do you hate rich people so much

youtu.be/KKJpx3-Zwdg

fake news, you say?

longer clip:

youtu.be/QdgQnl2tbhs

suck a dick and MAGA IN FAGGOT HELL OP

Don't you get tired of cock in your throat?

That's pretty hot

that's very gentlemanly of you.

Someone didn't get their Breitbart fix today

lowest of the low IQ trumpfags

You mean like the day before yesterday? with the historic sweeping loss of Republican incumbents across the nation?

superkeking funny user. you're *adorable*

kid

Did you read the tax plan?

I did and I'm a tax accountant.

This plan does not help "the rich" unless you consider people who own small business "the rich".

This plan does not "hurt the middle class" unless you consider people with $750,000-1,000,000 homes "middle class".

This plan does not hurt low income people by "removing the head of household deduction"

Because your standard deduction is doubled, EVERYONE effectively gets a DOUBLe head of household deduction. (Its just part of one deduction.)

"This plan hurts WORKING CLASS families" -- FALSE, this plan actually INCREASES earned income tax credit TO the middle class (a class that never received the tax credit before) AND if you earn enough to be middle class (40-80k) you actually receive a larger credit ($600). Putting money INTO the working class.

DeMs are misleading the public about this plan.

dumb nigger, he didn't say it was bad for the rich. he said it was good for the rich and good for america. the point is that he makes america's tax rate competitive so that corporations will be more inclined to keep their money in america. watch something other than the mainstream media you dumb cunt

Trump is great,
His cabinet is blessed;
He's got the Midas touch.

Fuck the rest. Destroy the government from the inside out.

repeal of the estate tax. how much does that hurt trump?

you faggot.

YOU are fake news. go kys

>dumb nigger, he didn't say it was bad for the rich.

He has said literally that over and over and over. the quote in the meme is a direct quote from Trump. you fucking knee-jerk apologist asswipe

because corporations open up factories and create jobs in the U.S. whenever they get tax breaks, and don't just give themselves giant bonuses that go to more houses, cars, yachts, etc.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Maybe you want to live in a world where everyone keeps their criticisms of the retard to themselves but it isn’t this world, and it isn’t reality.

>let people make up der own minez
Nobody is stopping anyone from making up their own minds but I sure as hell would like to know how you think someone can make up their own mind if everyone else remains silent with their criticism.

People should criticize everything, everywhere, and your pathetic little faggot ass can just learn to deal with it.

Stop parroting conservacuck talking points. Tax breaks for huge corporations hurt small business everyday -- from the state to federal level.

This tax plan blows for small business.

And on the state level, when your state gives huge tax breaks to multi billion dollar corporations it only raises property taxes and puts the burden on homeowners and small business.

Tell us all what corporate cock tastes like?

>He's still president for the next three years.

Nah, it'll be President Pence pretty soon.

she still gets her share

stop thinking that the two sided game really matters to you as a citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP4Rh2npfE

>This tax plan blows for small business.
it BLOWS for everybody except the corp
somebody [YOU and me] have to pick up the slack THEY arent paying for

Exactly. And after screaming debt and deficit for 8 years under Obama, these fucks are suddenly cool with adding 1.7 trillion to the national debt.

Extremely unlikely. Also, nobody should want that since Pence is basically that gray-haired Sith from Star Wars, but even worse because Pence thinks he should tell women they can't get an abortion if they want/need one.

Trump will get a second term - unless he goads NK into firing nukes at us - largely because young would-be voters who'd like a Democrat are far too fucking lazy to get off their asses and actually go vote. They're seemingly happy with endlessly bitching about it online, and it's jsut pathetic.

You interpreter all people who disagree with you as the same people with the same opinion. You are the fuck.

It's lower taxes for all which is a good thing in every possible way. The only people against that are those who are angry at the rich and want to see them penalized for having what others want.

That's no basis for policy, it's just pettiness.