Itt we speculate who the next celebrity to be accused of sexual impropriety is

itt we speculate who the next celebrity to be accused of sexual impropriety is

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2000/may/15/news1
independent.co.uk/voices/adam-sandler-claire-foy-graham-norton-show-hand-knee-inappropriate-everyday-sexism-a8027086.html
mtv.com/news/1662158/nicolas-cage-domestic-violence-legal-problems/
vanityfair.com/style/2017/10/claire-foy-adam-sandler-knee-touching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jack Nicholson

adam sandler

Nicholas Cage

Larry king, there's something shady about that motherfucker

any male celebrity making millions that's old and not good looking

well shit

so...everyone?

Nice try, but Hitler was happily married.

Literally all of them, but I'm gonna say the next one will be Robert de Niro. Screen cap this.

Poor Rob Schnieder, all those years of being groped by Adam Sandler.

filename hate! Ziggy was satan who trapped Sam in that hell.

this man is a saint

Ugly mother fucker ruined Star Trek sequel/prequel

Literary who?

Probably someone in a position of power who is venting his issues through his shitty movies. Maybe Mel Gipson or Michael Bay.

Kevin Bacon fir sure

Be honest, is it because his name is Kevin?

anyone that has any money will have some bitch suing him. Now that the libtard consensus is that every white man in hollywood is a rapist all the gold diggers are gonna jump on the band wagon.

Michael Bay

This guy fucks Christina Hendricks daily. He doesn't need more tits pussy or ass.

You niggers might as well throw your guesses in the trash if it's not a Jew.

Jerry Seinfeld maybe? He was parading around plenty of shiksas in the 90's before marrying a 17 year old.

Fuck off Randy!

I'd be surprised if Megan Fox doesn't come forward with some sort of story from the transformers days.

He most definitely molested Shia and that other girl in the fourth movie as well.

90% of this whole ordeal isn't men raping or assaulting women. It's women jumping the line in Hollywood. There are 10,000 women for every role. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen?

Ashley Judd.

this. captain archer was like a sure acting gig for 15 years and he found to fuck it up with his handsome nice guy bullshit.

Ah, no shit. That went without saying in this thread.

Heres my thing... what makes half the shit these guys say any worse than things onpther people say?

“I wanna masterbate in front of you”. Makes a person uncomfortable and gets the speaker fired and shunned.

“You’re a nerd/dork/geek/freak”. Makes the person uncomfortable, and makes the speaker popular with women and an “Alpha” male.

Both make people uncomfortable but only one causes people to get in serious trouble. Society is fucking stupid.

the pope

David spade

theguardian.com/film/2000/may/15/news1
independent.co.uk/voices/adam-sandler-claire-foy-graham-norton-show-hand-knee-inappropriate-everyday-sexism-a8027086.html
mtv.com/news/1662158/nicolas-cage-domestic-violence-legal-problems/

protip: all men are pigs.
most people already knew this.
Liberals are just figuring it now, for the first time.

thats why it pays to be unknown and look poor. don't know why anyone would want to be famous. just means you pay triple and people watch your every move.

Magna Carte: "No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land"

'fif' and 14th amendments also make mention of 'Due Process'

Since all this started I have found it amusing how the yank Constitution is followed religiously yet Weinstein loses his job and Spacey gets dumped

Where is the proof?

jon hamm could get any woman he wanted without rape.

It has to be someone who is fat and/or ugly. Or jewey.

i'm not gay, but i might give john hamm a handjob.

Woody Allen

Gandalf the Grope

kek

Han Solo

just look at what they did to Bill Cosby.

well, lets just say I have an inside scoop on stephen colbert

I am a pig I didn't know it made me a man.

Jack Black

I hope it’s Patton Oswalt or Michael Ian Black. Some virtue signaling cuck.

doubt it

zoz'd. dan "the man who likes kids feet" schneider

fuck this guy

Fucking fr my dude
I'm not even remotely gay and i'd let him do whatever he wanted

You know all those old queens have felt up every young boy within reach.

he's rumored to be hung like a Clydesdale

still can't believe his name hasn't popped up yet

Michael Bolton. There is something shady in his eyes

You're a nigger faggot.

>theguardian.com/film/2000/may/15/news1
Allegations are not proof.

>independent.co.uk/voices/adam-sandler-claire-foy-graham-norton-show-hand-knee-inappropriate-everyday-sexism-a8027086.html
vanityfair.com/style/2017/10/claire-foy-adam-sandler-knee-touching
She didn't give a shit.

>mtv.com/news/1662158/nicolas-cage-domestic-violence-legal-problems/
In your retarded mind does outrageous wealth mismanagement and stupidity equal sexual assault?

No one is going to come forward and accuse Louis CK of being a rapist and pederast for the same reason no one calls animal control when they step in cat shit next to the litter box - it's not a great experience, but it's so obvious that everyone knows if something was going to be done about it it would have by now.

Has to be the Hoff

By todays so called standards people like Jack Nicholson will be thrown in jail. I can see Sexism hunters like Nazi hunters hauling old men before courts for thing that happened over 50 years ago

You shall not deny me

>it pays to be unknown and look poor
So it's some kind of tactic for you, right?

If those men were pushing leftist bullshit, can we not agree that their own destruction by the revolution is funny as fuck and richly deserved?

topkek

Anyone notice that nobody attractive gets accused?

Kek

Potentially yes. Depends where it ends

>jealous, resentful, no-talent loser detected

public opinion doesnt care about the law.

Kys

feminazi cuck detected

No shit.

Dubs detected

Millie Bobby Brown

I would love that, he is so fucking creepy.

Or facts, or logic.. or reality.. or thinking at any capacity. It demans a witch to burn.

>posting on /b from his position of great success, having won so much with his talent
wew!

Rob confessed that he was a victim

>the next celebrity to be accused of sexual impropriety
Stephen Hawking

Wrong,

Love the guy, but I could see him being next

this. he's a rich, old progressive who cant get any pussy on his own so he has to resort to sexual assault. makes a lot of sense.

>wanna fuck
>sure
>hey, no, that's my favorite bathing suit
>shut up whore
>i'll get you for that

Oh, wait

David Guetta, haven't heard of him in a while + we know very little about his life ATM

Honestly?
I'm assuming its gonna be Stan Lee.
Him and a bunch of fawning, wanna be comic artist girls.

Bump

I heard they are coming for Comic. After his long and stories career it is a shame.

>be him
>be fucking birches cause they down
>knot inflates
>bitch scream No let me go too big!
>Comic like can't stuck knotted in that pussy
next thing you know it's rape and they claim they didn't want the red rocket.