Last Whites of the East End

I thought it was only a meme...
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608136/The-racist-programme-honest-reflection-state-nation-Britain-divided-reaction-Whites-East-End.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEME MAGIC

Showing whites as a minority is now racism.

theres already a thread about it can somebody delete it?

>I thought it was only a meme
No lad, Britain really is this fucked.

The daily mail comments section is like Sup Forumslite. Over the years they've become more like us lol

Cuck my country up.

At least I got my animu girls.

fuck your bbforum mentality

Of course, we are all the same, the race is irrelevant, isn't it? In fact, there is only one race - the human race.

(Except when you apply for a job, college, reparations...)

Fuck off racist, whites have places to live all over the world. Just because you can't have one little area of white people anymore don't mean shit

If anything it's probably cooler now since whites always make everything boring af

If you show whites becoming a minority in their own countries and even their own hometowns it always has to be in a positive context. If you even make the slightest suggestion that ethnic displacement of whites is regrettable that's racism and you should be put in prison. More "culture" (read: brown people) is ALWAYS good.

Depressing. Britain used to be one of the most homogeneous countries in the world before WW2. The number of mixed people is startling now.

>But the fact remains that only just over half of the borough speak English as their main language.

Kek'd

All internet became more like us, 10 years ago I would have considered Sup Forums like a white supremacist delirium but every year it becomes more and more real

Implying you wouldn't marry these cute girls.

This.

The immigrant youth makes everything much more vibrant (pic related).

God bless diversity!

>whites always make everything boring af
Yeah civilization is so boring.

You preach it Czech!

I upgraded from a reddit os to a full kek os in little under 9 months. wew.

they always somehow slip 'supremacy' into it, as if they're marching around heiling whiteness.

Its up on jewtube. Tho this documentary is pretty politically correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q

Yeah I always find this funny too. It implies whites are standing their ground rather than evacuating to safer areas.

About 600k white people have fled London over the past few years. It's probably more now, the report was a couple of years ago.

They imply supremacy because they know if whites ever fought back they would be supreme.