Hey, are there any dating apps where I can be more racially selective?

Hey, are there any dating apps where I can be more racially selective?

Bored of mussies, niggas and whatever else trying to chat me out or having to swipe over 9000 times left cos people who I will never find attractive in any way keep popping up and getting in my way.

Just looking for white, blonde, blue eyed bimbos. I don't even like brown hair/eyes.

Anyway TL;DR: Dating apps which let you choose race and eye colour.

Sounds like you might just need to relocate to a more racially-homogeneous area.

christian mingle

And religiously selective.

I was in Sweden and was swiping right well over 40% of the time. In the UK I'm down to 0.025% easily.

On top of that I think English men are fucking munters too and need to fix their teeth and red faces. Either that or they have faces like those old Victorian portraits with the the downer faces, big noses and ears.

if it existed it would be filled with inbred uggos like you

Bitch I'm perfect. I ain't about to be impregnated with shit genes. Fussy for a reason mate.

>I can't find hot girls

*guys

I would say move to america, but we're full.

I too have wondered this.

If it existed we would shut it down.

Hate yanks, wogs, frenchies too.

Farmers only dot com

t butthurt faggot

then you should probably kill yourself. if you hate most people you probably shouldnt continue to be around them.

What, who's butthurt you autist? I'm making a point that yews have a master plan and that plan is white genocide. If there are more mixed and less white couples then the plan is working.

No way, gotta procreate for the good of mankind and to try and dissolve all these ugly munters a bit lol

I don't have anything against black girls but I don't want to go out with them so why waste everybody's time??

I am white but black hair and brown eyes to be fair. I think that is quite enough mixing. Half wog as well.

>try and dissolve
>try and
please don't try to make any more versions of you.

Dude gets it. This is exactly where I'm coming from. I just ignore these fuckers.

What? Successful, intelligent, fit and good looking babies? Fuck yeah.

not if you can't use proper grammar.