What does conscription like in your country? I still have no idea why countries like Singapore...

What does conscription like in your country? I still have no idea why countries like Singapore, Finland and Scandinavian countries have these law

learn to speak english cuck

panzer 3 btw

>I still have no idea why countries like Singapore, Finland and Scandinavian countries have these law
It's because they have immediate threats near their borders.
Finland has Russia
Singapore has Malaysia
South Korea, well, you know the rest

it's okay you can tell them, it's north korea
south korea has north korea desu

In my cunt we have this stuff. So, and every second normal person would like to "otkosit'". Some students are also go to the Universities, because it takes you postponement for a 4-5 years. The most people are trying to find any
diseases (Like a Flat feet). After all different gopniks are the rest.

it's illegal to avoid military service in mexico but the law is being scrapped away because the government doesn't want 10 million of service fit mexicans under the poverty line to have basic training on assault weapons and hand to hand combat, guess why is that...
I'm supposed to have completed service or at least participate in a "lottery" 2 years ago, haven't done that and there's no trouble about that, everyone that have done service will say otherwise, but I got my US VISA last year and I'm elegible for any job/scholarship/service as any other citizen.

the shit part about this is that I can't legally buy a weapon without my military service.
I'm hopping for this law to get completly thorn away in the next couple of years or at least find a way to buy my way out of service.
everything is possible in mexico.

Always full of volunteers every year
1 year at the army and air force, 1 to 2 at the navy

>Finland and Scandinavian
The eternal Russian jew. Sweden got rid of mandatory service only to bring it back this year because of tensions. Russia literally invaded Finland with hopes of taking it all over, only to get destroyed but still steal land

Damn, me too, class of 96 here, the only persons i know who did it are my dad, grandpa and a hardcore scout schoolmate (you can tell why), they say that you cant get your uni title, passport or get a high end job without it

Is it true?

>What does conscription like in your country?
Pretty much just an extended summer camp. Waste of time if you ask me

You can't pull a professional military of meaningfull size with a population of 5,5 million. Hell, Sweden couldn't do it with nearly double the people.

because country full of autists with guns hiding in swamps does not make for appealing target.

In case Bolivia decides to retake their sea?

They axed it because what we need is equipment, not men.

In case of Hipotesis Vecinal 3, an invasion from Argentina, Peru and Bolivia
Almost happened at the 70's

Is getting bullied by chechens a common thing in russian conscription?

>type in Chechnya
>first results are fags and bombed out capital
LOL

It's obvious you Neo-l*beral globalist fuckwad, they are near hostile nations so they have no choice but to have conscription or else they will be invaded

>conscripts can be policeman
>conscripts can be sergeants
>conscripts can be officers
lol

TOTAL SHIT.

U know most of Russians learn in universities only because they don't want to go in the army?

You pick a card from an opaque black box, if you get a red one, 2 years military service.

> I still have no idea why countries like Singapore, Finland and Scandinavian countries have these law

Look at their geographical locations, dummy. Also conscription costs less and is more effective for small nations (e.g. Finland).