How do I raise £4300 in 18 months Sup Forums?

How do I raise £4300 in 18 months Sup Forums?
>pic unrelated

get a job

get a fucking job

/thread

I will give you 4300 if you kill yourself and post it

become a Minecraft rapper that sings about Pokémon go on youtube. don't forgot to make clickbait tags and names for your videos.

Shoot a scene for BLACKED.com

Fuckin hell, get a job mate! I make that money in one month

by selling your ass 24/7 nigga

that's a pretty high pay

4300 in over a year? what is this a fucking joke. get a job, any goddamn job, fuck even if you got a part tome McDonald's job, if you saved every penny you could easily save that much.

Set aside 240 pound every month.
How?
Don't waste money on useless bullshit.
Bake your own cookies.
Buy meat in bulk and freeze it.
Buy at the discount supermarket and make a list before shopping.
Drink less alcohol.
If you are a smoker, quit and save it easy.

It's appropriate for an experienced professional

alright, different question: i want to go to a third world country and live there for quite a while. i'd need like 200 dollars a month to survive, but there are no jobs there, only internet (without that i wouldnt go there for obvious reasons)

any ideas? no, selling drugs or prostitution is a bad idea there, that would get me killed. besides, it's not a lot of money that i'd need

Become a whore with a fat arse

Save it up.....

A DOTHRAKIII HORDE NED!! xD xD xD xD

Which third country do you wanna go to? I live in one of them and I can assure you that 200 usd won't be enough to make a living.

Get a job. Save money. Or you can sell drugs.

Buy bitcoin for 1500 euros

You're welcome

uhh if hes dead he cant spend the money dumbass

.....that's like acquiring less than $20 US Dollars per day LOL
you can't even accomplish that?

work

i dont have to pay for a flat, i'll buy one from my money, but i wanna stay there for quite a while so if i wanna stay afloat long term i need 200 a month
well
more like 300
but still

It's for an expedition, i.e. fundraising and shit.

>£4300
Nigga if you don't make that in 2 months you a damned fool.

What’s better applying online or in person?

look i just kinda wanna get away from things and so i plan on planting vegetables and fruit that i can eat and since it is warm all year i can produce quite a bit of food like that
then i have to pay my phone/internet bill, which is very low and i'm pretty much done
i never ever get sick, so no need to pay health insurance or a doc. i am a handy man so i can repair most things in a house. i can get by with a bike, even if i had to drive an hour every time i go do the groceries
i am a simple man, i like the simple life (with internet) and i just need to get a BIT of money to keep rolling

i guess what i am looking for is a safe job online that i can do regularly which will make me a couple dollars a day (ideally more of course)
anybody heard of jobs like that?