How many of your are contemplating suicide and why?

How many of your are contemplating suicide and why?
Don't make it a fucking life story, keep it short and simple.
Why don't you do it?

>explain why you're ending your life
>hey, hey, no full paragraphs bro I have to get to the UN pretty soon
pls go

i wont kill myself cause im a fuckin pussy

>chemical imbalance
>loneliness
>hopelessness

Not doing it because of fear.

i still want to know what is ahead in the future but as of right now my life sucks

You can't even comprehend what I wrote friend, I don't even know how to respond to this.

Because my parents are still alive and I love them very much. I couldn't stand to put them through the amount of pain of losing both of their sons.

I muse the idea a lot because I know I'm gonna die anyway. Life is finite so I'm just here for kicks until I run out of ways to entratain myself.

Constant feeling of dread, finding no joy in much of anything. World is a shitty place, and everyone is judgey as fuck.

Don't do it cause I don't want to burden my family with the hassle of dealing with the mess (both financial and physical) that would be left behind.

May I interest you into optimistic nihilism?

fair enough
fear of what?
If you have a functioning brain you'll be alright

Well, I think about it once a week. But then I realise that I have 2 souls that depend on me to be there for them.

Legitimate reasons.
This is why I also embrace my suffering.

Yeah, well... there are always gonna be some things that are gonna entertain you unless anhedonia kicks in

True. I'll probably off myself once I become unable to do the things I like. For example if I develop some kinda hand problems and I can't vidya anymore. That's when I would start figuring out how I wanted to end it. Something original but impossible to ignor too. Maybe I'll commission a functional French head remover, roll it out into public, and off myself like that.

I have no interest in life is all

Not to brag, but i really love myself today. U faggits should get some help.

because I don't want to put my family through that

>fear of what

The finality of death mostly. Death is unavoidable anyway, so if there is absolutely nothing for my consciousness after then I don't see the point in cutting my time to experience things short. Often times I want all of this to be over. I don't want to experience anything. I don't even want to -be-. But then the reality of this being a highly possible inevitability makes the thought of suicide pointless. Easier to just let it happen naturally.

What's the point of living when just about everything sucks and we all work shit jobs till we die? Might as well end it. But I don't because I'm a pussy and don't want my family to suffer from my loss

I'M MORE INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW BAD I CAN FUCK UP MY LIFE. MY EXISTENCE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE, BUT AT LEAST I'M IN ON IT

ALSO, CHECK EM FUCCBOIS

This

Ex ruined me, new girl doesn't compare, working on getting the money around for how I want to end it.

That's the most petty shit I've heard people complain about.
Killing themselves over a girl.
No hard feelings.

This better not be Luke.
If it is I dont know what im more dissapointed in. You wanting to off yourself or the fact you're on Sup Forums. I warned you about this place.

There's a bit more a play obviously, but as it happens I completely agree with you - nevertheless, it is what it is.

Nah, most certainly not my name. My brother finally succeeded in killing himself recently. He was a paranoid schizophrenic and hid it somehow up until the last month before he commuted suicide by cop. Completely devastated my entire family.

hey

fuck you

>almost succumbed to nihilism
>lack of job/food/ being a leach to my room mate made me embarrassed
>Friedrich's teachings led me to happiness
>I'm good now bro

i have a shitty brain and in general life is fucking lame these days. being an adult is shit

i have family still

Plagued by things I don't like. The good is rare. Occasional thoughts of existential wanderlust. No longer wish to tolerate being alive.

Usually I give it a few hours and the feelings pass for the most part.

Have girlfriend for the better part of 2 years. Girlfriend calls and says she wants to break up. Something along the lines of she doesn't love me anymore

Ah my bad user. Thought you were my friend whos older brother died in a car crash last summer. Hes very close with his folks too. He worries me.

Still I am dissapoint.

It's all good, user. It is very disappoint, but got to find some reason to keep breathing every day.

I'm very ill, so a matter of when.

I'll go for as long as I can take care of myself. When it's time for a nursing home I'd rather call it quits.

Thought about making a thread like this. Am curious about the number of apparently suicidal folks on here and can't really get my head around it. Other than being in constant severe physical pain, surely some existence is better than none at all? I wonder sometimes if people realise how 'final', death is. Not having a go at any depressedfags, just keen to understand.

>I hate life
>mentally ill
>depression
I haven’t done it yet because I don’t want to hurt my family.

Not contemplating suicide. I wouldn't do it because I have a loving partner and a future ahead of me

Ive noticed the most consistent goal I have in life is just a matter of getting to a further point in time. I can cheat and kill myself but I believe that to be a selfish act and I have to suffer and endure through life to somehow redeem myself through hard work

Broke up with gf of 2 years 2 weeks ago. She's already basically in relationship with a new guy. Really want her back, don't care. Just went on my antidepressants today first time. Not moving on, put too much effort into this

Ive already tried but the hospital saved me so probably im here to stay

None of us have much of a future because we're all going to die sooner or later, but I can't understand ending it sooner than needs be. Surely fun could be had dicking around until we drop dead. Seems a bit like hitting the off button when you're just about to defeat Robotnik. (This morphed into a general point and not really a specific reply to you)

Honestly tried to die via drinking or hope being drunk gave me the nerve to do it about 2 years ago. I got sober found a job that pays decently that I enjoy and has promotion potential. Now i'm surrounded by people that care about me and want me to succeed. I'm thankful everyday that I never had the courage to do it. The trick is to stay active and not hole yourself up feeling sorry for yourself, masturbating all day and wasting your time doing fruitless things.

Masturbation nearly killed this user. Take heed, all of those browsing with your cocks out.

the literal only reason I haven't killed myself over the past week is my parents were on vacation and they needed me to watch their dog and run their buisness. They're coming home tomorrow, I think I'll do it in the next few days

When the time is right I will do it. Better to burn out than to fade away. My terms, not death sneaking in like a thief.

Because I have no friends and am too autistic to make friends

Also I don’t cuz I’m a pussy