ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017!

Did you hear that guys? Its the current fucking year!

not this pasta again

Screaming at the Sky: the thread. Go fuck yourself, whiny faggot.

>the value of your vote should be inversely proportional to your overall life experience.

What about mandatory voting?

How about you take all your shitty politics and GTFO.

Rigged? Cause the arch cunt has been proven guilty several times of rigging the election in her favor, primaries and presidential.

This. /thread
>I'm gonna tweet from my iphone in Starbucks about how evil and oppressive capitalism is
>my little revolutionary~
Social retards = leftists and nu-liberals

Learn to bait, then come back.

>take away votes from most experienced parts of society and give them to young lads that have no shit experience.

>give a race that could not even make its own countries to prosper even tho they were left by white people with modernised infrastructures, farm and stuff at the time, yet they manage to fuck this over and go to their small villages again

>give an colour race more vote just because they were never opressed in their life ever and those who actually was oppressed eigher died already or are close to anyway. Even tho they now opress white people and they were in not as bad situation as we think nowadays

>give more votes to gender that has been prooven to be litle bit more inteligent on average and also less risk taker, and so also less succesfull just because their grand grandmas could not vote and was "oppressed" while both gender was oppressed in same level but in different ways while at the moment there is no legal and nearly no social oppresion towards women while there is an oppresion towards guys thats in many case is enforced by actual law, and its oppresion agains guys who was not even born while women was allegedly oppressed

>give more votes for people just because they like to stick their dick not into vagene just because of supposed "oppresion" that comes from within lgbt community itself and is generally not present in actual world.

>give more vote to people that have intrinsically included something we call today terrorism as part of their belif system that cannot be trim from ANYTHING as that would mean they cannot be defined as muslim anymore.

>give more votes to people that have PhD in feministic terrorism and propaganda that wants to enslave half of the society if not more

>give votes to actual criminals (since illegal immigration is crime in itself)

I can see what you did there.

I have other plan

>give votes to people that are qualified to make decision about country

>take out votes from those who are not qualified

Sauce stupid

samefag here

Or better, I would suggest to remove comunnism, I mean democracy, same shit if it comes to results and replace that shit with something that is not dependent on a decision of majority of population that 70 proc of which are usually some sort of morons that will go and vote for those they have seen last in tv or other bullshit.

Remove the electoral college. One person one vote. Electoral college has no purpose any more

I smell a nigress

People's votes should be calibrated to how much they pay in income tax. The more you pay, the more votes you get. People who work in government jobs do not get to vote, either. There should be a threshold, you need to pay at least $5,000 a year in federal taxes in order to vote.

Well, except for the fact that the lower population states will have no reason to stay in the union. Why would they subject themselves to the tyranny of the insane leftists in New York and California?

> A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Plz kys

>stupid millenial faggot spotted.

log off pussy

This is the absolute definition of what is wrong with your retarded generation.

Hurr durr, the best people to make decisions are the least educated and experienced because YOUTH, yeah YOUTH!!!!

You go ahead and get a bunch of 19 year old EMTs to vote on how we fix your sepsis, I will go to the 45 year old Doctor you retarded asshat.

racist woman-hating redneck deplorable shitlords detected

So many right wing snowflakes having mental breakdowns in thins thread.
The voting system is fine, it's the electoral college that needs to be fixed.
Winner takes all states are fucking stupid and do not represent the will of the people. Make it proportional representation.

Last election, Trump got (if memory serves) about 1/3 of the votes of .CA. But it was winner take all, so he got 0 of the 200 or whatever .CA is worth. Same thing with states like Texas and Hillary. Yeah, there will be situations when there are half votes but with rounding up or down or even proper framework, like lesser voted for candidates being given that extra vote then it would work out.

It makes it so the less voiced candidates can be heard, he'll, 3rd party, though marginal and unlikely to win, may see some actual love.

YFW

188 elections? I thought we had only had like 56 Presidential elections. Are we having an election almost every year now?

Your scale is ignorant. You should be ashamed.

Shut the fuck up before we kill your liberal faggot asses.

trumpanzee

Holy mother of bait jesus christ.

b8