Ben "Pulling the trigger on every nigger" Garrison finally gets mainstream attention!

Godspeed Ben.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34292809
m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004&client=mv-google
youtu.be/yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that bulge

Lost.

They don't even bother to mention that all the racist stuff out there with his signature are actually fakes lol. So many people will look him up and see 'KKK gas the kikes' tier stuff and freak out.

Kek, good luck to him.

That article is 2 weeks old.

How is racist?

How is misogynist?

There are two women there?

Lets start a list of words the leftists have made meaningless:

Rape
Rapist
Racist
Racism
Misogynist
Misogynistic
Nazi
Nasiism
Fascist
Fascism

>It's current day!

Anything ending in phobic

>Butch and Masculine in quotations
>Pageant-ready not

Even the lefties admit that this is true, at least subconsciously.

Ben Garrison is too much of a loose cannon. He always goes full redpill on everyone at the worst time, he CANNOT conceal his power level at all, he is going to get Sup Forums in trouble.

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34292809
daily reminder that a literal Goldberg is behind Benny g's edits

The Daily Mail reporters are fucking geniuses.

The news article itself isn't accusing Ben "Lethal Authority on Every Minority" Garrison of racism for the cartoon, they are just reporting that OTHER PEOPLE have called it racist.

By drawing attention to the "controversy" and leading with a picture of the cartoon, they demonstrate that Ben is simply comparing the masculinity of Michael and Melania.
Ben isn't saying Michael is masculine because he's black.
Ben isn't saying all black "women" are masculine.

He's just saying that the current "First Lady" has broad shoulders and a muscular build, which everyone can see for themselves.

The readership of the paper, who have seen Michael Obama, know this to be true themselves, and so their perception is one of "this cartoonist is being called racist simply because he made an unflattering cartoon about a black 'woman'".

This builds towards the narrative that the Progressive Left are whiny crybabies who use the insult of "racist" and "sexist" whenever anyone criticises their idols.

They can dish out the abuse when they want to, but they cry foul as soon as someone dares to give it back.

Good show, Daily Mail.

Ben Garrison is fucking amazing nowadays.

Literally anything that can potentially offend a "poc" is racist.

this.

Starts out by stating a fact that it is racist in the headline, but no rasism to be found in picture.

one of bullet points states "dozens of people condem the drawing"

really? DOZENS OF PEOPLE? Holy shit, this must be an important topic if "DOZENS" of people find it racist.

Hahahahhaha!

He didn't even say masculine or butch, the media did!

God damn, this is delicious.

Make french First Lady great again too
>pic related

the best part is that they're also implicitly accepting that butch and masculine are bad qualities for women to have.

Came here to post this so its a /thread i guess?

The Daily Mail is not a leftie newspaper, which is why they used the quotation marks in that way.

Daily Mail is centre-right on the social spectrum.

Thread theme:

m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004&client=mv-google

>racist
How?

>Dozens of people condemned the drawing
Wait, so 24+ people got angry and they thought it was newsworthy to write about? Pathetic clickbait

I wonder if Ben Garrison is thankful to us?
He's probably making a lot more money now than he ever has thanks to us. Not to mention he's become more redpilled about shit, and no longer holds back on what he does.
You can see it in his comics over time that Sup Forums has influenced him, and he's been gaining a larger following. At first he didn't like it, but now he accepts it.

God bless you Ben.

>muh current day

They're going to pretend she is pretty again huh?

HOW caN 'pol' possibly get in any more trouble than we're already in?

Ben "Gas the homos, nigs and shlomos" Garrison is the mascot of Sup Forums
He's doing his job perfectly.

>racist

This word means nothing to me.

Make racism great again?

genocide

Good analysis on the Melania/Michael Obama cartoon based Nigel. What you said, plus, when you're an outsider redpill cartoonist like Ben "Non white? Shoot on site" Garrison, all publicity is good publicity, and DM is a worldwide website seen by millions.

Of course he's thankful

youtu.be/yxiYIDrDBsY

he said on 8 chan that he was banned by the previous Sup Forums admin and never came back after that

whoever that was i hope he can't sleep easy at night

Daily reminder that we meme'd him into becoming Zyklon Ben.

S-shut up silly cartoonist, it's n-not as if we like you!

>Lets start a list of words the leftists have made meaningless:
>Racist
>Racism
>Misogynist
>Misogynistic
I'm pretty sure they invented that shit in the first place

THE MAD MAN DID IT

>A cartoonist has been accused of racism
>It's literally Ben Garrison

I can imagine him cackling with laughter in his Montana home right now. "Oh, NOW I'm racist, huh?"

hahahahah EPIC

Also, has anyone else noticed that people have just started talking like Trump? Finishing posts with "Sad!" is super him, so is this abrupt, staccato posting style. Like the burst of a machinegun.

It's awesome.

Hahahahha holy shit.
Progressives always find a way to fuck themselves over better than anyone, why are we even here.

That is clearly a man.

>previous Sup Forums admin
>whoever that was

You ok?

We've been here before.

Holy shit Stefan is pretty buff

How is this even remotely racist or misogynistic? I don't understand why people keep using these words. They don't even know what they mean.

Wait a minute, I recognize that bulge

Ben "Unloading my nine at the welfare line" Garrison

FFS America get it together. Maybe breadlines would be good for the country's waistline, elect Bernie!

No, the words existed. However misogynist used to mean someone who didn't like/avoided women, not someone who hated women i.e. the MGTOW of the past.

Ben "When Blacks Die I Don't Cry" Garrison

What fakes are you talking about?

Now post the edit where Michelle has a Doctrine and was a former Professor as Harvard while Melania... whores herself to rich men?

whos gonna be the first lady if le pen wins

Ben has always been based. Its a shame Sup Forums has targeted him to smear his name by doctoring his pics, but he is so close to being fully redpilled its easy to edit the comics to show whose really behind it all.

>a Doctrine

When will we see Ben Garrison writing children's shows for Cuckolodeon where a young white male inspires an entire school to not only stray away from the trend of all-inclusive bathrooms, but reverts to race-segregated bathrooms?

Young White Hero: "Excuse me nigger, what do you think you're doing in the white play area?"
Intimidated negro child: I, I, I's just wanted to be near the white women

*heroic music plays as young white hero tazes him and hauls him off to detention*

I'll come across as a retard but whatever so what's the actual point behind Ben's sketch? Is he actually making fun of Michaelle's looks?

so, what happens if someone is racist in murica, anyway? Can you be jailed for racism? or will you just get your ass kicked or shot by some dindus?

>dozens of people
lel

He is.

American politics are horrible. You have to be a moron to take them seriously.

It's really picked up a whole lot lately. Trump-posting is the new future. Follow any pro-Trump person on Twitter and it becomes really apparent.

>Mfw we turned Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison into one of us

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE

GOOBLE GOBBLE

When did President Valentine become Spain's first lady?

tbqh, Michelle looks pretty badass in that photo. I'd be down for a first lady like that.

>I recognize that gay blowjob

>previous Sup Forums admin
>whoever that was

I wanted to ask you faggots one thing.
Does anybody gets jailed or fined for such pictures, or is it just about sjw whining?

You are so right user.

>whoever that was
too soon ;_;

No, Ben is an American and unlike Islamic countrys like the UK, Germany or Austraila we have freedom of speech and can say what we want

This is the greatest love story of our time.

>racist
What

Then why do you faggots make separate thread each time when these retarded hate reposts appear?

no czechia
my love to you
is bigger

i promise

we will be united soon

Actually, why is there aquafresh flag on the Trump sign?

Thanks, buddy. I always get a good laugh out of the Ben "Let it zyklon be" Garrison but looks like the meme magic is at work again.

There are dozens of us

DOZENS!

a-are you a j-j*w?

Good ol magdump in a brown chump garrison.

By the way, how oung until america puts a transgender as the first "lady" ?

no i am hohol i am slav i promise

omgggg i love you so muchhhh ;_;

zucc mi dik cracka

What the fuck. It's clearly a man, why is everyone so quiet about this? Why no tumblrinas talk about how Michelle should reveal she's trans?

If that triggers them, they should see the unedited one

2spoopy4me :

Then come home, hohol man, Ukrainian refugees are always welcome.

sorryyy i am sorry :( i did not mean to be spoopy

forgive please ;_;

Thank you

it's ok fám, just don't be too clingy

Why even put Melania next to Michelle?

Mel looks full ayyy lmao without makeup

am i the only one that thought it was racist how people were saying how "beautiful" michelle was? She clearly isnt, the bitch looks like a man, the only reason anyone said that was because she was black. How is that not racist? Applying different standards to people because of their race has to be more racist then treating them like a human and just admitting that the woman is butt ugly, right?

Ok I will stop for today :(

I still love you though :3