youtube.com/watch?v=_hN0W9NWbq4
youtube.com/watch?v=RiSyYNnOA3A
youtube.com/watch?v=SfbiGyhSz5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has he stopped aping MDE?

His wife is FUGLY

I DESPISE Anthony FAGthano he gave MY favorite album 6/10

he's thicc as shit.

glad he's brainwashing the youth, they're retarded.

I hate fantano.

And that even isn't the real problem with his wife.

>Gil-Scott Heron, an irrelevant "poet musician" nobody gave a fuck about (except for maybe some hipsters who liked his "comeback" album), dies
>makes a deep emotional tribute video within hours of the news being released
youtube.com/watch?v=-w2_d1e6EmU

>Lou Reed, a revolutionary innovative musician responsible for spearheading practically every subgenre of rock music post-1967, dies
>makes an emotionally neutral video a few days later where he says we still have the music and that he's not going to get emotional over someone he doesn't know personally and shares the topic of the video with his feelings on the god-awful flavor of the month Chvrches and Lauren's "online sexual harassment controversy"
youtube.com/watch?v=_hN0W9NWbq4

Why does everyone on Sup Forums like this hack so much? He doesn't know shit about music. And don't say "it's just a meme like Scaruffi and Pitchfork and we don't actually care" because he single handedly ruined the reputations of Odd Future, Zomby, and Whirr on this board, and at the same time started the Death Grips meme. He is the one reviewer whose opinions you morons actually DO care about for some reason.

>why does everyone on Sup Forums like this hack so much?

Because people on Sup Forums don't have irl friends, they turn to people on the internet to dictate what they should like and what they shouldn't. Fantano is one, if not the biggest music reviewer so naturally Sup Forums listens to him. No one would here would like or even have heard of Death Grips if it wasn't for Fantano. You can lie all you want, deep down you know it's true.

he's a vegan

Zomby did that to himself.

actually worse than that, he's an ethical vegan

Sup Forums BTFO

I could never hate the melon.

this.

Sup Forums has changed so much since this faggot got popular.

>hating /ourguy/
I want all niggers to leave Sup Forums and never come back

Antony pls. your videos are trash

does he ever really make a solid point in his videos?

It's not like he looks good himself.

antony fartano

I recently started watching him. His reviews are ok. Why do you hate him?

>Gil-Scott Heron
>irrelevant

he's thicc^2

fuck this bald dick

his face is just so fucking annoying

and I have literally never watched one of his videos, so I'm not saying that because he gave some album I liked a bad rating

post that video of him dancing to that folk song bullshit

>reviewing music
>not ever watching dead poet's society

I FUCKING HATE HIS FACIAL HAIR, HIS MOUSTACHE IS UGLY AF

stop making threads, Anthony.

fucking round boy

nah a friend showed my death grips before i browsed mu of watched fantano

>claims to be vegan
>is fat

It just doesn't add up

HIS FUCKING MUSTACHE

What THE FUCK is HE?

Asian? SAMOAN? THIS guy is more racially ambiguous than the fucking ROCK.

I think he's italian with FAS

>Fantano
gee I wonder

He's Canadian like his roommate

what's the difference?

Gosh Fantano haters are pathetic.
He's ugly? His wife is ugly? He's fat?
My fucking god those arguments are trash, at least post some substance. I came here to look at all the people whose favorite album got 6/10 from Fantano, but you can't even manage that. Ugh.
If you unironically posted here please go shit on Sup Forums instead.

I have a lot of respect for the melon, even if I often disagree with his opinions.
He seems passionate about music and he managed to make a career out of it. He also has a good sense of humor.

>2017
>consuming animal products
I knew Sup Forums was full of plebs

Some people discovered and like Death Grips from their talent and not cause of Fantano ya know

He has a wife?!

He's half Italian half French Canadian

Fantano has been popular on Sup Forums since like 2010 which is almost half the board's lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=RiSyYNnOA3A

why

The only thing i hate about him is his Thatistheplan channel

Nigger apologist.

seems like a cool guy desu

>their talent

No, he's actually three-quarters french canadian and a quarter sicilian.
Sicilians are basically more northern african than italian.

Well shit is that where Cal's weird canadian-ish accent comes from?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfbiGyhSz5E
I was introduced to Death Grips thanks to a friend on steam sending me this mashup

I find more interesting new releases from browsing p4k reviews than looking at fantano's channel. That's how bad he is.

Fantano's channel isn't a music discovery channel though? It's literally just what he wants to listen to and review.

>vegan
>ugly
>balding
>contrarian for the sake of it
>unironically listens to meme rap
>not funny
>"classical liberal"

He really is the worst

>ugly
>balding
>contrarian for the sake of it
>unironically listens to meme rap
>not funny
These all perfectly describe Sup Forums.

fantano makes great reviews and he seems to be a nice guy stop hating on anthony fantano!! he knows more about music than all of you combined ugh.

Yes and Sup Forums as a whole has been shit since 2007, so what exactly is the point you're trying to make?

Finally somebody with some sense. Just because you watch a reviewer doesn't mean you automatically have to agree with everything they say.

his beard is the single most disgusting thing I have ever seen on the internet

>Sup Forums has changed so much since this faggot got popular.

His meme channel is a bit moronic and off-the wall, but it looks like he's having fun doing it and he's also making money out of it.

wait, what. how did he ruin whirr's reputation on here? i don't remember anyone here even caring that much for them right before that whole thing with the tranny band.

Why hasn't he reviewed this album yet?

Fantano has bad taste. I'm serious!

Can somebody please edit a pic of Kathy Griffin holding his stupid perfect head?

What is bread and beer, Alex.