Can anyone shop her into a gangbang?

can anyone shop her into a gangbang?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

perfection

no. kys

lol, its what i was expecting but iwas hoping she'd be the slut in the middle

looking cute enough to cum on

Get it leaf?

Got ya my man.

Nūḥ (pbuh)

c'mon, help a Sup Forumsrother fulfil one of his fantasies

her face on the girl

Someone you dated OP? Dog ugly. Not surprised you dated her tho..what did she do cheat on you? Sad that you can't even keep an ugly girl lol!

only if you honestly tell us who she is with respect to you. I'm guessing she's either your gf or your sister.

I'm guessing she cheated man. He's a fucking loser.

she's a girl i met while travelling. so cute and happy go lucky but i keep fantasising about her dirty side

she looks like a raver or at least a party girl, if you couldn't fuck her under those circumstances you should probably just give up m8

i wasnt at the party :( i was going through her FB pics later and found th gem

maybe the original face onto this one? with lots of cum

Jesus, this is the running shits

my fantasy is to see her naked in a club wearing nothing except a pair of wedged heels.
she would be paraded around and all the guys would be able to rope what they want and she'd love it.
all the girls would be calling her a slut and posting pics of her to their instas but she wouldn't care.
nextshe would get anal from loads of hunky guys who would pass her around and call her a slut and she would be in her element.
all the guys would finish on her face and take pics and post them to FB

she would, of course, be wearing her collar

and at the end of it all she'd come over to me and sit on my knee and we'd kiss passionately through the cum while i grope her ass and cum on her face

she is sooo cute

guys would do this to her and she'd love it

she'd also be naked