XXXTentacion speaks out about domestic violence case

White knights BTFO

He's a good boy. He didn't do nothing.

>you were informed

He didn do nuffin

desu his career would be on the skids regardless

most of these soundcloud rappers lose a lot of hype by the time they release a full length project

Yep, his career is dead now. Glad I never wasted time listening to him

>you were informed
What a psycho, at least he'll get
to be the jail's official cum dumpster

Meme rapper gets memed, more news at 6

wow that's nasty, terrible post.

>White knights BTFO
More like people who don't like or who don't care for XXXTenacion. Remember that when Michael Gira had rape allegations pressed against him, most of the board was on his side (granted nothing came of those allegations).

innocent until proven guilty, blah blah blah

Faggot

It's just because people are afraid of jail and when they see a mugshot their dehumanized thoughts of "rapist! Murderer!" come to mind, not "Human being!" I don't want to debate this with anyone, because this is the plain truth, and anyone who'd want to debate this is simply a liar trying to defame, dehumanize, and deceive.

Hey I like to meme x too but just for the record those black eyes are so obviously makeup and correct me if I'm wrong the gril didn't go to the police right away so all of the evidence disappears

>his career is dead now
how?

Yep, hes tough lil manlet, hes gonna be the yards bitch

Hes going to be in jail long enough for no one to care when he gets out

If you knew anything about how the legal system works, you'd know, he'll have to stand before a jury of his peers. There's a thing called jury nullification. It's up to his peers whether or not he's "Guilty" or "innocent".

I for one, do not know one way or another. So I would say he's not guilty for the time being. Alas, I don't want to debate this further as there's a legal system he will have to work through. I wish him the best of luck, the and the same to you le bait man.

Hes gonna be guilty

>you were informed

So he did it?

We don't know if it's misdemeanor or felony battery, or whether or not he's going to plead guilty for lesser consequences. Too many variables to really know what's going on, and there's not a lot of communication to the outside world once one is in jail. He probably doesn't even know what's going on, and is just being shuffled around.

That court testimony was pretty detailed and graphic. Unless the woman and her lawyer are literally retarded (which I don't think they are) I doubt they made it all up because of how easy it would be to disprove if they did. But we'll see what happens