I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Psh fuck that who cares dude. You should have just been like "omg you're still here?!" Lol.

You can never go back there now, user. You'll have to get you Mcfix in nigger town now.

I wouldn't have said anything, though I would speak to her manager and make some shit up about harrassment and demand compensation. Pretty shitty remark on her part, that kind of behaviour shouldn't be allowed to fly.

kek'd hard

Why do you go to mcdonalds so much you idiot

>tfw qt burger king girl sees you day after day

I'm a manager at a McDonalds and I want you to know they all laughed, next time just go in the lobby on front counter instead of drive thru twice.

holy shit you need to get out more and face your fear. look at people in the eyes. just say 'hello how are you' first. u come off as nicer and dont think about their reaction. some people have a bitch resting face.

she was just trying to be nice and friendly. u can come back and say sorry. say u were drunk. or pretend it never happens. u couldve said 'yeah i love mcdonalds.'

were u rly paying in coins? before u hand it to her. let her know u have coins. makes the transaction easier.

never be yourself. that is stupid advice. be cool. do u have a wife? also kekd hard

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Nice. I see a qt girl several times a week in my local Micky Dicks in Asker, Norway.

>pic related

You could walk there and burn a hundredth of the calories that you consume.

So instead of using that as a chance to say, "Oh this shit? I feed it to my dog. I just came to see you" and look like a total big mac daddy, you turn into a hysterical mess and freak the fuck out, leaving your depression induced starved shitskillet to linger on in pain?

Bravo, OP. You are a special kind of pathetic.

I don't see why you reacted that way?
What i would have answered, depending on how obnoxious i want to be:

"Yeah, i eat twice/day"
"Well, i missed you"
"No, you must be confused"
"Uhu"
"Was planning on having lobster after gym, then i remembered i don't go to the gym, so here i am"

Faggot

>When ur new

Copy pasta from the Carter Administration.

>I'm a manager at a McDonalds and I want you to know they all laughed
>I'm a manager at a McDonalds

and we all laughed here, thanks bro

It is time to switch to Baconators, user. Baconator is love, Baconator is life.

the irony of that post is astounding

not him but mickey ds managers make bank

Stale pasta.
Not even stale, it's fucking rotted.

Not exactly related, but almost:
I watch those oddly revolting-yet-entertaining videos online of where dudes see how fast they can eat various amounts of fast food. I wanted to give it a try, just for whatever.
Had to split my order between two locations to avoid any odd stares, whatever.
2x Mcdoubles
2x McChickens
20 Nuggets
Double-quarter Pounder.
Large fry.

Killed it all in 5 minutes, 15 seconds.

Stale as it may be, this shit still makes me KEK every damn time.

yeah it's pasta, but it's literally me.

Continuing, I felt like total doodoo afterwards though. Not just being suddenly engourged, but it felt like that shit just soured in my gut, not even digesting. Will be quote some time before I try anything like that again.

You should have asked her for a blowjob

Look on the bright side. You could avoid that place for months but as soon as ya go back there and she’s on she’s not gonna forget you EVER. Quiet the impression you’ve made.

Should have said something like. "Yeah, my order was wrong, you see your number wasn't on my receipt."

If not well, there is only thing worse then going to McDonalds twice in a day. And that is working at a McDonalds.

I'm being triggered by how close that coffee is to falling off the table.

Is mcrib back