White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvunadnFUj4
thegauntlet.ca/its-okay-to-be-white-messages-appear-on-u-of-c-campus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bait

thanks capt. obvious

No. Truth.

White identity is a social construct grouping together wide swaths of ethnic and cultural inheritences in order to marginalize any persons of non-European descent.

It's literally not okay to be white. Whiteness is by definition oppressive.

More bait

Go home Satan, you're drunk.

Shut the fuck up, Satan.

bump

Ttthankssss....

>in order to marginalize any persons of non-European descent.
There is objectively no proof of that part. Your definition is full of shit.

Checked

I want to die so I can be reborn black.

White People need a pick me up.

If you ever need a quick pick me up, just put my balls in your mouth.

Right, because when people use the term "minority", they definitely don't mean "non-white." Go fuck your cousin, whitey.

We meet again, nig nog.

Seems a lot better than just Okay to me.

How amazing is it that this meme is considered "racist" in current society!

youtu.be/FvunadnFUj4

It's ok

I know it is desu

What the fuck are you babbling about you off-white, mixed race piece of shit? Get a fucking job.

It's ok M lady

Why can't we all just get along?

nigger triggered???

That's okay, I didn't really expect you to understand my post, what with your family tree consisting of two inbred sticks jutting out of a stump. What I'm saying is that "white" is something rich people made up so you'd feel better about being a poor, uneducated serf because at least you can get sunburned.

>baiting bait with more bait

/thread

You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"… Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em!

>/threading your own post
That's not how it works, user.

Sounds like you're a self-supremist, user.

Wait, so... is it okay to be white or isn't it?

its mediocre to be white

user is being an edgelord but he's not entirely wrong. The divide between types of Europeans, in America at least, began to fade when the rich let poorer whites police their slaves. It kept poor people compliant, because "at least you're not black."

Yes it's okay to be white. No it's not okay to pretend white privilege doesn't exist.

It's ok

thank you user, in our current society us pure whites are being shunned upon just because of our skin color

>It's all bait! No one actually believes any of this right? ...right?

thegauntlet.ca/its-okay-to-be-white-messages-appear-on-u-of-c-campus/

HOW DARE YOUU

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT

White people get more dubs

Kek

You can't do it to 3, monkey

I'm playing it up a little for the thread, but I honestly believe that racism still remains a tool for the rich to suppress class consciousness. I'm not a Sorosposter but all the internet dialogue about identity politics in the world won't change a damn thing if we continue to let the ultra-rich plunder society and convince the people they're cheating that it's all going to niggers on welfare.

The reaction to this is kinda scary. I didn't realize people would get so angry about something so innocuous. What the fuck is going on in this country?

I mean if they really wanted to shut it down they'd make a bunch of "It's Okay to be _____" posters and put them next to the white one and kind of co-opt the whole deal but apparently it's just not okay to be white.

precisely this.

This thread is proof that they're still winning, though. The fact that this thread is posted every hour is proof.
It's so much easier to punch down though, right?

10/10

Its ok to be white

Have fun walking around knowing that half the country doesn't think it okay for you or your family to exist.

> I'm going to read society's views into a Sup Forums thread. Obviously they represent the majority!

You came in here with your mind made up that you were being victimised in some way. Shut up and read

Its ok to be white

It's ok

yeah
we
get
it
buddy

why
not
fight
for
fighting
against
false
outrage
culture
instead

It seems more retaliatory to the absurd notion that somehow being white is a problem or that the concept of "whiteness" is even meaningful or well defined. The only systemic racism that remains in modern Western civilization is that against whites in affirmative action policies that push the most suited down simply because of their race. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I say!

I agree!

I have a feeling that these sorts of things have been fabricated by certain institutes, and not the abc's ppl always fret over. Bottom line is to further the confusion, angst and envy between either side (more than one set of two btw) making it easier to make certain maneuvers.

It's ok to be white buddy.

>the only systemic racism in America is affirmative action
>not the prison industrial complex profiting massively from the labor of incarcerated citizens
>not agriculture business severely abusing and underpaying illegal immigrants
>not police regularly performing state sanctioned killings of black men
But I know none of that counts to you, because those guys aren't all """""upstanding citizens""""" like you.

Delet this if 3

Having a light enough skin tone gets you treated better in public. Having a whife-sounding name make a you more likely to be hired or accepted to schools. Whiteness doesn't need to be well-defined for people to benefit from that privilege, and those that benefit are less likely to see a problem at all.
The critical misunderstanding is that no one honestly thinks it's wrong to be white, it's that white people are more likely to be ignorant of race issues. After lifetimes of being shit on by white people a lot of folks settle for "white people are the problem" instead of calmly trying to educate people that think there isn't a problem in the first place.

to whoever created this whole thing

Its ok to be white

>>Having a light enough skin tone gets you treated better in public.

Citation needed

>The system isn't broken! The societies black people have been forced into aren't broken! The culture we've cultivated that supports the belief that crime is the only way for colored people to advance isn't broken!
> they're just like this because of their skin color!!!

But you've said "it's okay to be white" so you don't have to think about that, you can just strawman your way out of the thread.

Whites are being opressed.
You also say being whites beteer then being black or a minority. You say no one would be any where with out white people. What's going on. How did you guys accomplish so much if you have been given so little?

It's ok to be white. I will tell you whatever makes you feel better and secure.

> cops more likely to "randomly" stop and frisk
> more likely to be followed through stores by loss prevention
The list goes on forever.

>the cops see brown people as victims

LMAO OK

how do you know he is OP?

It's so hard to be white, dude.

No way. Niggers are stealing all the good White chicks. This is oppressive. Man this is like unfair. They get like attention from everybody.

Whether you're serious or not, please stop.

This is going too far

Yeah of all things is the post that goes too far.

Wrap up the thread everyone, no more beating up on the poor whites on Sup Forums

>thread becomes a good-natured discussion of different perspectives on racial issues in America
Bet you didn't see that one coming, you shit-stirring Sup Forums poster.

It's okay to be Sup Forums

It's still okay

Nice quads

Fuck off, jew

(Jews are largely white or white-passing.)

This motherfucker is about to sign a tax bill that's going to put around 15 billion dollars in his pocket. You are basically so brainwashed that just because the last guy had dark skin and a funny name you think that everyone in America, yourself included, should give this guy $5 for being white and rich.