Friends and newfags welcome..dipshits get lost

Friends and newfags welcome..dipshits get lost.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Should definitely see somebody.

hello again sexy

Aw. Hiii. I saw shit head came back before last thread died. That prick needs to get bent.

DON'T SUMMON HIM

just ignore him. what have you been doing today?

Hi there, lovely. Digging the new look.

Relaxing. Trying to recuperate from days of ..hmm..partying I guess is the word. Been watching movies, playing music. Might change the design of my mask again later. need ideas. Might do bloodplay later.

Do you just wear the mask for Sup Forums or do you have some social phobia problem? No offense just wondering.

Please die, thank you very much.

the mask is very sexy on you. you could try half blue and half red

DON'T FUCKING SUMMON HIM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING

featured "the incredible hulk"

you guys are not thinking straight, what you are looking at is a mask, and op looks nothing like that.

Oh for fucks sake

wrong picture , look at this shit

Ive always been a weirdo for masks. I am pretty antisocial, I don't wear it in public. Its perfect for Sup Forums because I can be myself and remain anonymous. I do put them on just to have on around the house. Sometimes I wake up, decide it's a cleaning day and wear my mask while I clean all day. Other times I dont. Wear it when I fuck too. Guys like that shit.

Holy shit, what the fuck did you eat?

it was normal, but i left it for days and the algae grow

cool. have some.

Go fuck with someone elses thread. Youre like weird Al. Couldnt get famous on your own so you crab on other people to get noticed. So take your weird Al, kid rock loving ass to Sup Forums if you want to talk shit.

don't be mean to me

Fuck you. Im trying to congregate, all you do is constipate. Gtfo of here. I talk to real men who know what they want, not little gomer pile pieces of shit.

nah, these "real men" you are talking to, have no idea what they want, and what you have to offer. they forget how to judge, they got tricked by you mediocre pictures. i am here to remind them you are a piece of shit.

Ha, except im actually sexy and the attention I crave is easily obtained through visual communication and by expressing myself. And so what if the men I talk to on here are lonely losers like me, chatting away, sharing common interests. I dont care who they are dumbass as long as theyre nice and sincere. I like to judge people's intelligence not by how much they know, but by how they treat each other. So in saying that.. Youre pretty fucking stupid. Biding your time posting shit while im making friends. Shitface, gtfo

Can I have an update?
What's up with this mask thing?
Man?
Woman?
Ayylien?

Keep up the good work user

im rly not into shitposting but op:s craving for attention is unreal.

carry on

Andy, I love your new makeup !
It is psycho LOG ically thrilling!

I dont know who that is! Leave me alone assholes.

Hey, I'm ICP too!

You lonely faggot. How many days in a row is this faggot gonna spam his stupid mask all over Sup Forums?

I dont listen to garbage.

Do you have a higher resolution of this image? I find it so... meaningful

OP is a fag.

Here are my titties while wearing my previous mask!

Anyone want pussy shots? Shaved or unshaved? Shaved into a mask? and of course, sharpie in pooper for my fans !

Its a woman with a nice ass and tits

Show proof of your claims

So,do you have more full body pics? Eyes maybe? I wanted to know,whats the meaning of the mask?

She is the one with the pics. Ask her to post the ones taken at Halloween

repost and shitty pictures are just as good as the one i am posting

Only if you have a nice pair of tits.

Sup Spookeh how's it going besides guy posting his shit fetish

People making me mad.

I think I'm lost...can anyone help me find the nudes?

there you go

Whats the meaning of each mask?

the meaning lies within this murky water

What the fuck you got against dipshits?

Depends on how im feeling. Some of them are interchangeable, or if I want, wear a mask underneath a mask. Do that sometimes.

Don t let them get to you, show attention they keep coming ignore them an they get bored

nice trips bud, there is your reward

Full body pic? Also which one is your favourite?

Youre right user. Shitfuck is just jealous, he knows hed never get a girl like me in a thousand years.

let see me..
this is my favourite

you got mad, i am just mad and jealous

Would i be able to get girl like you? Spookeh

The dollface one cause shes sexy. I dont like wearing the mean face..except while fucking but that mask scares me.

Hey is this Regret?

it's pathetic this is the only way you can deal with female attention
pathetic and lonely

Is your face a mask?

yeah it is pretty sad.

Probably.

I would love to see you using the mean face with me sweetheart

are you french?

it's worse than sad newfag

Its the french hipster of christmas past but present

oh come on don't trash on newfaggit

Ugh..that scar is so ugly, and no makeup on. Thats why I do it, because im ugly. Im like jennifer (movie).

Sweet, also I'm same person from other ones too Spookeh, i do like the safeypin necklace from last thread and the front view you did like i said i wouldn't mind being between those legs of yours while you were standing

Do you buy your masks (if so where?) or do you make them?

I missed the last thread. Anyone save pics?

lucky for you, i saved one

Just look on the b archive

Ha. Yeah I bet.

Take you somewhere, stargaze an smoke some weed an hangout or just stay inside and watch horror movies

Any movies from last night?

I feel like I need you.

I watched August Underground, The Legend of Wasco, Freakshow, and Sweeny Todd

Ohhh..why's that user?

Mmmmm ... I think Sup Forums is getting more attention seeking than before..
Cool mask through

More eyes Spookeh. I want to see you more.

what does the rocky horror picture show have to do with with shit?
besides the movie is shit of course