Ask a cop thread. Some of y'all might remember me

Ask a cop thread. Some of y'all might remember me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyDMoGjKvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever plug a nigger, officer?

Fuck you fascist scum

Why is there law?

What was the dumbest reason you arrested someone for?

is there any "safe word" to get me out if a ticket

Nope, not shot anyone.

Largely because people are assholes I'd imagine.

Explain what you mean by dumbest.

Being respectful and owning your actions will take you a long way.

Honestly? How much faster over the speed do I have to be going before I'll attract a possible pull-over? What are the factors?
45 in a 30, vs. 65 in a 50?
I know that stuff about the end of the month being prime time for tickets, where you wouldn't care aNY other week of the month.

I drive a 26-ft box truck all over the state, making deliveries to schools. I'm low-key terrified of cops. I can't afford tickets, and I will painfully kill my speed and time trying to stay within some kind of Safe speed that's over the limit. I usually just settle for about 15 miles over when it's more than a 30mph zone.

Quick question. Im apmost done with my bachelor's degree, and im having a hard time with insomnia. Weed is legal in california, and i have been playing with the idea of using it to go to sleep, because back in high school, it would knock me out immediately. However ive heard they polygraph and ask if youve done any illegal drugs in the last 5 years (which i havent). Given that its not illegal anymore could i use it for the reason stated abouve and not screw myself over later when trying to get a job with a department? Thanks.

It's pretty subjective but 10's usually safe in a 40+ zone, under that you're best to stay within 5, in a school zone do it exact or under.

When you polygraph they'll give you the opportunity to explain why they might detect deception. If you simply explain that weed's legal and you used it but you're still anxious about it they'll factor that in. If however the department has a "no drugs for x years" policy you're likely screwed.

I don't believe anything you just said. I don't even think you have a job.

hey, pig. how many black people have you killed because you have a tiny dick?

I suppose you're free to think that. I have no real way to prove it that's worth the time. My post was innocent enough, no need to lie.

how much money do you make selling drugs

This is welcome news, sir. That's pretty close to what I try to do. I just hope I don't happen to catch an officer on a bad day. I do my best to drive safely while making decent time.

None.

What makes you think these threads are a good idea?

They're generally well-received and y'all understand that I'm just a person eventually.

Tell me more, Officer.
Are you familiar with your department's social media policies? Or policies concerning associating with groups, sites, or places of questionable moral character?
You must work for some little Hicksville department.

cops are corrupt and I hate em, with that being said ... how big is your dick ?

You're the officer in California?
When you pull someone over, where does the law specify where the driver must stop and do you feel relatively safe only if someone stops with due attention to the statute?

>Are you familiar with your department's social media policies? Or policies concerning associating with groups, sites, or places of questionable moral character?
I'm not super familiar with them, I don't really social media.

I'm of the impression it's pretty small but it seems to please the ladyfriend.

>You're the officer in California?
I am not, I'm in Texas.
>When you pull someone over, where does the law specify where the driver must stop and do you feel relatively safe only if someone stops with due attention to the statute?
I'm not sure it's written into statute, but immediately is generally best. If you continue to drive (fail to yield) but aren't actively running I'm usually not too concerned. If you start to run it amps everything up. If you pull in to a public place, side-road, or parking lot, I understand and in most cases appreciate it because it keeps me safer too.

How many cops have no business being cops and should be removed from duty?

It's a pretty small number, I've only met a couple that are clearly wrong for the job. I've met more that took the job because it's a job and not because it's what they want to do, I think they should also not be cops.

what is the safest way to communicate to an officer that I cannot roll down my car window as it is fucked up?

I know that opening your door at a routine stop is a sure way to get shot.

I need the source/name of those tits.

If you open the door before I get up to you but stay in the car, and maybe put your hands out the door opening, that's pretty solid. I've had several people though that I've rolled up on and either they've opened the door or I've opened it because it was fucked up. It's really not a big deal, and in the worst case if you just yell loud enough from inside the car that the window won't roll down we're likely to hear you and understand.

I'm a rather well-known community organizer, and among the things I've organized, I set up the local copwatch program. I have sympathetic ears inside the police department who feed me information, and one of the things I've been told is that I am often the subject of discussion.

I was told that the cops are baffled about why I do what I do, why I would prevent them from harassing homeless people or conducting illegal searches on people or bootfucking street kids in parking lots to drive them out of the city. Apparently they came to the conclusion that I am some kind of Lex Luthor supervillain mastermind, and that I'm just so good at my criminal activities that they haven't seen them. They can't conceive of any other reason I'd do what I do.

Are cops really this stupid and unimaginative? Do they really see themselves as the Good Guys and everyone who does suck their dicks as the Bad Guys?

Dat dichotomy tho..I'm pretty confident you're a troll but for everyone else's sake I've responded.

Ya ever tried jelking?

I'm curious now. Why do you think I'm a troll? You sound exactly like the cops I was asking about, but I guess you've answered my question. Cops really are that dull and unimaginative.

Are you a cop? I you say no that sounds exactly what a cop would say.

why is it so easy to hide weed from cops

not OP but the vast majority of cops don't give a fuck about your weed.

I have not, I read it can cause damage.

Yes?

Probably because we don't really care about weed.

How do you feel about the current climate of political correctness and how it affects your duties?

I WILL CHOP YOUR HEADS OFF!!

RAT BASTARD I KNEW IT

I remember you. Good to see you again, Sir.

I remember you too, good to see you lurking still.

would you cover up a fellow officer’s immoral activities?

Not a chance. Morality aside, even if I was that kind of guy, there's so much video running around even if I wanted to it would be a dumb move.

i heard a rumor that dudes in the mob have special license plates, is it true

No, but if it was I'd probably not say, right?

How many people have tried pulling your gun out of its holster?

None, that's a bad day for everyone.

kek, we're anonymous right? do you have any good spooky/paranormal experiences you'd be willing to share

Spooky/paranormal? Closest I have is at the gym at the academy with some buddies and we all see something scream by a door. We check it out (after zombie prep) and there's nothing.. No clue what that was..

I dated a cop who was cool with me smoking weed. It was weird getting high around him though.

have you ever been in a situation where you were dismissed from an investigation by a spook (cia,fbi,or whatever)

Has anyone ever attempted to phsyically foght you?
My pal got picked up dead drunk for some shit and attempted to headbutt the officer reading them their rights

I speak pig too
Oink oink oinker

No, I'm pretty sure that's rare too. It'd be easier for a Fed to shake a judge, they're elected/appointed, they'd be less likely to talk than a cop, we generally distrust the government and bitch a lot.

No, in several years no one's actually tried to fight me. People have resisted but not fought. I'm a pretty good talker, it helps keep me uninjured.

is the distrust scull cap related? Y/N , please no explanation

What do you think about ANTIFA?

N

I think like all extremist groups they hinder actual progress based on thought and conversation.

Excellent answer.

have you ever been given an order that you refused Y/N pne

Do black lives matter?

Yes, the explanation is actually pretty benign so I'll give it. State Trooper was in pursuit of someone for something, didn't get the details, cross-agency radio is always shit. Two of us were en route behind him, they're flying. We're about a minute behind them when they leave our city limits. Command staff orders us to terminate the pursuit since they were in another city now. I said no, the Trooper was still alone, I'd terminate when the other city got with them. Runner finally gave up and the other city got with them, but we didn't know because radios. We got with all of them and when we found out we weren't needed we left.

All lives matter.

Why do traffic cops take 40 minutes to write a ticket? Does it really take that long or is my suspicion that it's some passive aggressive attempt at punishment correct?

Would you suck a log out of his ass?

>painfully kill my speed
> 60 in a 45

yeah lol, this fucker is doing 60 in a 45 and he doesn't know that it is bad. lmao

Why do you allow people to call you brave when fear is the first excuse of every cop?

>I'm of the impression it's pretty small but it seems to please the ladyfriend.

Psst, it's the badge

Traffic cops actually tend to be VERY fast on writing tickets, they're well-practiced. I don't know what your personal experience is.

I don't control peoples' speech?

She actually didn't like cops before me, but now she has a small uniform fetish.

fascist is the best way to rule, jew dicksucker puppet. Democracy is scum

Well the times I've been pulled it wasn't by the guy sitting on the freeway looking to get as many people as he can in an hour, I usually get stopped randomly by a cop just passing by who got me for weird things.

Bobby?

where can i find cops that don't care about my weed like you do? every cop I encounter asks me about that shit. and I'm just a skinny, short haired and clean shaven white guy. never had red eyes in my life either. I will admit though that even my parents thought I was stoned 24/7 when I had never even seen pot before.

Yeah I think I remember you. I asked you about footwear, boots vs. sneakers advantages and disadvantages etc...

I dont have any questions right now, just wanted to say hi.

>Texas

So, the 100 club

Does this really have and impact? And I getting a warning if I have that sticker?

good man. do you have any fellow officers (not including IA) that you distrust ? bland explanation please if yes

Heard a rumor from a friend in Texas who has cop family. He told me that if you get pulled over, you get your license and insurance out and put them on the dash in front of you and then cross your wrists on the top of the steering wheel to show that you're not a threat. Is this a real thing that cops tell people or that people do?

Stop breaking the law?

Nope.

Maybe you just look stoned? You can find cops that don't care about weed in states where weed is legal, and basically everywhere else. Weed might get you searched but it's, in Texas, a low level offense (unless you have a shitload).

I think I maybe remember that, dealer's choice and some folks rocks sneakers that look like patent leather.

What sticker?

I live in Texas as well that's why I'm asking you these questions but is getting found out to have weed an automatic ticket to getting arrested? I've never been caught with it in Texas so I'm curious.

Guess you're not near Houston.
They got this 100 club where you give the charity 100 bucks and they give you a sticker for your car. The charity gives proceeds to the family of cops killed on duty.

There are officers I wouldn't trust around my girlfriend/fiance/wife, there are officers I wouldn't trust around my money, and there are officers I wouldn't trust with my life. The first two I can deal with, the last is unacceptable. I will disregard them from my calls.

If your shit is out when we get there and you've put yourself in some kind of position of disadvantage we'll assume you're some form of family. Last time I was pulled over I rolled all my windows down, turned on my dome light, and put both hands at around 12oclock on the steering wheel, I felt that was pretty decent for conveying I'm not a threat.

A lot of areas have made weed a ticket under 4oz, but many other places you can still be taken to jail. It really depends on the officer, then the jurisdiction.

Ah! Those stickers might help a little bit but there are so many similar things out there, and so many people that just want the sticker, that you'll still be dealt with as an individual.

Do you ever not file tickets if you feel sorry for someone?

No, that's a huge pain in the ass, I just don't write them.

have you ever had violence with another officer, on or off duty

Why do cops prey upon black children? Why do they feed the prison pipeline with black children? You're ruining their lives before they can begin.

Yes, one swung an axe at me once, he's actually a good friend but he had a bit much that night and had to be knocked the fuck out.

hahahahahaha, thanks for letting me pick your brain, be safe out there

youtube.com/watch?v=nyDMoGjKvNk

this noober

That's some bullshit. I'm white and got into plenty of trouble with the cops for doing stupid shit when I was a kid. The difference is, I either grew out of my criminal activity or got better at it. Who knows.

>implying a minor's criminal record isn't sealed.
I got top secret clearance in the military even with my childhood criminal record that included Grand Theft Auto.

Whats the worst case you have ever had to deal with

Like tits?

Pulling over someone and finding out they're a military veteran or firefighter. 99% let them go?

Friend of mine said he donated to a police station and got this sticker that he puts on his car. Says that most likely any local cops that see the sticker will let him go. Is this true?

Does being attractive lessen the likely hood of a ticket?