Is australia a good country Sup Forums. It seems like the perfect country to live in

Is australia a good country Sup Forums. It seems like the perfect country to live in.

>those beaches
>that weather
>those cities
>those girls
>people /fit/
>can openly say "cunt"
>gun rights protected I guess
>best part of anglosphere
>have new zealand, japan as nearby countries
>china seems bad but not that bad compared to other countrie's neighbors and has a couple small countries with cool cities nearby it

As a burger I feel this country is 2nd place in the anglosphere
>country is always heavily divided
>canada is your neighbor
>most cities suck and are dangerous/expensive to visit
>mexico and central america to the south
>bretty dangerous in general
>israel/saudi arabia slave
>people are fat everywhere
>cant say cunt in public

I feel if civil war breaks out here I'd probably hop on a boat to australia
>inb4 we're full cunt fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=25574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>gun rights protected I guess
shit b8

I can only imagine that everything in australia is trying to kill you. I don't see myself having to check underd the toilet's lid for venomous spiders, venomous snakes or emus.

>a fantasy knife can be used for legitimate purposes

>body armour is a prohibited weapon

>people /fit/
Yea m8 that's more of a city thing. People tend to be pretty fat in the suburbs and country.

north america is the best place in the world, why would anyone want to come down here

>I can only imagine that everything in australia is trying to kill you. I don't see myself having to check underd the toilet's lid for venomous spiders
I don't know if you're being serious right now, but in the 22 years I've been alive that's literally only happened twice.

And a fucking laser pointer? That pic has to be bait. No fucking way. I voted for Bernie but if that's real then Australia is cucked as fuck.

>only happened twice.
>only

Look man I think Australia is probably a swell cunt, but tbqhwy that's twice too many.

if you're american you can't say cunt jovially, your accent doesn't allow for it

police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=25574

Don't forget to read about all the vidya censorship either

To be honest, the best part of the country is mainly the welfare and healthcare support, as well as the low crime rate compared to many other nations. Apart from that, it's hot, stupidly high UV levels, expensive as shit, relatively isolated, the housing market is fucked and job opportunities are incredibly limited outside the city hubs.

I'll respond to some of your memetext:
>those beaches
That's true, we do have a lot of nice coastline. Nothing too impressive if you live along the coast in California, though.
>that weather
Fucking awful, we basically have between five and eight seasons, most of them variants of heat and humidity.
>those girls
Nigger what?
>people /fit/
Not really. We have far more average, ugly and overweight people than in comparison to America.
>can openly say "cunt"
Once again, that's not really true.
>gun rights protected I guess
Yeah, I suppose. If you're into bangsticks there are plenty of gun clubs around, the further inland you go, with competitions and shit. Guns are mostly as a tool for properties, though.
>best part of anglosphere
Well okay, if you think so.
>have new zealand, japan as nearby countries
Air travel is horribly expensive.
>china seems [snip]
I guess.

Honestly I wouldn't recommend Australia to anyone aside professionals who are coming here for a specific purpose. For your average user, it's rather fucking shithouse.

The "laser pointers" which are banned are high powered ones. There was a time when we had issues with people buying and importing high powered laser pointers and aiming them at planes and helicopters, which can be incredibly dangerous.

>We have far more average, ugly and overweight people than in comparison to America.
>more overweight people than America

Kek holy shit, what does that do?

I'm not talking about raw numbers here, that much should be obvious. Australia is a fat nation.

you can have a decent living, but you're other points are wrong, it's over regulated and expensive in the cities

it can blind the pilot momentarily and cause crashes

Blinds the pilots temporarily if they are able to hit them in the eyes.

>Beaches
Legitimately good and easily one of the best parts about Australia but many places with good beaches are expensive like Manly and Sydney

>Weather
Not great desu, it can be extremely hot and summer commonly reaches above 30 degrees (or 95 degrees for you). Heat and rain can be really intense but a good and moderately warm day is the best.

>Cities
Sydney and Melbourne are extremely unaffordable and maybe it's just me but I feel like a miniority in Sydney

>/fit/
Kinda, obesity is a huge problem. Especially outside cities but the cities and beachy places are filled with /fit/

>Cunt
Massive upside to living here

>Gun rights
I won't get into politics of it but if you are against guns then Australia is perfectly fine. I know a lot of democrats in the US mention us as an example of gun safety

>Best Anglo
HDI is the highest of the Anglo countries but all are good

>NZ and Japan
Also have nations like China somewhat nearby

>China as a neighbour
US has lots of bases here which scares away China from ever acting aggressive for the most part I guess

It's a good country with some flaws.

How does one aim a laser pointer with such precision at a target that high in the sky?

Squint really hard. Some people around here have eyes already pre-squinted.

kek

Oh look, it's another self-hating American thread.

>have japan as nearby country
According to Expedia, it's nearly 10 hours flying time nonstop from Tokyo to Sydney

Air travel is going down though, and flights to NZ are very cheap.

I love living in a cunt where I don't get v& for having loli on my computer, unlike Australia.

Are they really white?

Ah yes, this is definitely a major concern of well adjusted individuals in society.

Is that shit actually enforced? Not that I care, because I'm not a pedophile, but it seems like something law enforcement would ignore even if it's a crime on the books.

it's honestly not that bad tbhfams

>Japan
>Nearby

Have you ever looked at a map, OP?

Australia is great is you're in

1)Sydney

2)Melbourne

Everything else is shit.

Also, prepare for Aussies to explian to you at lenght why these two cities are cucked shitholes of lib-trash while the REAL Austrailia is-ZZZZZZ. You fell asleep? I don't blame you

Fuck off normalfag.
There is something fundamentally wrong with someone who thinks it is not entirely barbaric that it is remotely acceptable that in a modern nation someone can be legally punished for looking at fucking drawings.

It's a fucking thought crime and you're acting sarcastic and condescending about it, as though you are in a nobler position about it. What a fucking zealot.

>while the REAL Australia is
Well no let's stop right here and examine this. I mean what's left? Perth, and the great abo wasteland?

NZ > aus

>more mild climate
>better scenery
>beaches are just as good
>better accents
>not as much deadly wildlife
>smaller and easier to travel from city to city, but still low enough population density for it not to feel full
>not as much of a nanny state, especially when it comes to car laws

aus is nice but for me i'd rather LIVE in NZ, would be a tougher pick between the two for a holiday, although i think NZ would still win out.

it's also a bit easier to find work in aus though

perth and brisbane seem nice

adelaide seems like a shithole though, every time i hear about adelaide from australian news/australians themselves it's always something like someone getting beheaded or a massive case of people OD'ing on drugs

basically their equivalent to winnipeg in canada

Finding work in NZ is supposed to be very hard by my understanding, but other than that, yeah it basically looks like a fucking paradise land.

All the rural shitholes in the outback. and Perth

i think if aus didn't have the mining industry they'd be on the same boat job-wise

you've got it the wrong way round m8, you want to live in aus and holiday in nz

Australia is a shithole. Please don't come.

>hot as fuck
>no culture (drinking Crown Lager while listening to AC/DC is not culture)
>trashy bogan population
>no economy or jobs outside of resource extraction
>was Britain's colony once, now America's colony, soon to be China's colony

Oh well, maybe when the Chinese take it over in 30 years it will be a better place.

t. Ping Pong Xhang

Can you explain bogans and bogan culture to me?

Australian equivalent of white trailer trash.

Why do australians like ACDC? Also what are these bogans that are talked about so much? Are they basically rednecks of australia?

>Why do australians like ACDC?
I don't. It's just cuntrag bogans in their 40s and 50s but they're treated like some national totem or something.
>Also what are these bogans that are talked about so much? Are they basically rednecks of australia?
That is correct.

Too many chinks moving in that, so not a good news.
>tfw chink neighbours moved to Aus, applies citizenship over there and gained dual citizenship.
>they went back here after making fortunes in Aussie because reasons
>not eligible for gov support because laws says no to traitors, only single citizenship.
>they protests accusing gov evil, corrupt and cunt. (because they can't enjoy both privileges basically)
chinks.

degenerate shitskin country

no it's terrible, i suggest avoiding it. New Zealand is nice though.

Says the Turk

t. Kiwi

He's not a kiwi, retard. He's saying "fuck off, we're full"