Austrian Chancellor calls Hungary Authoritarian state; compares Orban to Hitler

Why are Austrians such faggots?

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/austrian-chancellor-angers-hungary/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
quicosenza.it/news/provincia-cosenza/92733-cerca-salire-sul-palco-salvini-la-gente-rossano-lo-blocca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1st week in office
>says he hate his own country
>judges other country for being patriotic
>compares Orban to Hitler of all the people

Being Green is such a meme.

Orban is a bretty cool guy.

guys my country is dead. I just read this on an Italian newspaper
>last census data shows a resurgence in birthrates for the Italian population in the last two years
>one possible phenomena that authorities are taking into consideration to explain this is the increasing migratory wave
>the Italian population seems to be very accepting of immigrants, as evidenced by the ever increasing rise in multiracial births
>it is estimated that around 73% of newborns have a migratory background
>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers (97% of newborns), with fathers mostly coming from the following countries: Nigeria (78%), Senegal (12%), other (10%)
>Many prominent Italian intellectuals have expressed their excitement for the multicultural future of the country, which is rapidly becoming the biggest meltingpot in the continent

This was the Chancellor, not the President.

tfw no glorious austro hungarian empire returning

Sources?

it's on a newspaper called La Stampa

>tfw Austria has officially joined the cuck legion

I'd cut you a slice of welcome cake but I've lost my knife license

Thank god

why mate?

>Right-wing traditionalist leader with no actual authoritarian power

>Leftist Totalitarian who has power over literally every part of society. Banks, media, academia, politics, truth, thoughts, police, military, everything.

Pick one.

He's obviously Romania diaspora

Austrian faggotry would only serve to dilute the concentrated basedness of Hungary.

Hungary needs to unify with Poland and reclaim Transylvania, not become cryptogerman cucks

Looks like Hungary needs to build a longer fence
Build that fence Orban

>italians
>accepting of immigrants

Apparently its your fault, degenerate descendants of caesar

>Believing what a left-wing newspaper says about immigration
Why are you such a faggot?

Their voting patterns reflect that tho

No wonder your skin color is getting darker Giuseppe.

how the russian get past ukraine wall?

I am now convinced that the SPÖ is suicidal, after getting BTFO in polls for opening the borders the old chancellor, tried to back paddle half halfheartedly and basically flipped the whole monopoly board that is our government and left.

Now the new chancellor and the new ministers he brought into the government are even more left, today he talked about integrating refuges into the labor market, when we have around 500.000 citizen that are without work, also more and more refugees now try to get to Germany over the Mediterranean/Italy route, he did claim that we will keep our quota tough, but even with the quote there will be to many people here that will cause to many problems. I think if he can't pull off a miracle and I don't know, create a million jobs over night or something similar, this government won't last till the next election in 2018.

With early elections the FPÖ will win big and they would probably need at least 3 maybe even more parties to keep them out of the government, Van der Bellen, already said that he won't give Strache the mandate to form a government, I am really starting to fear that people might lose it then, there is a small, but real possibility of Unrest or Civil War then. God fucking dammit fuck this gay nation

relax mate these multicultural babies in your country won't amount to shit and will just live off the welfare system when they reach that age and impregnate other girls who will also live off the welfare system they won't be a threat to you just make sure to keep away from these uglies and women

This, fäm.

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

Austrians are Crypto-jews. No sane Hungarian ever liked them, in fact they were our biggest enemies after the Ottomans - not militarily but politically. They craved for the throne for 500 years, that is the only reason why they "liberated" us from the turks
They are the main reason of Trianon. For example, the Habsburgs invited and settled the romanians Transylvania, and pushed the Finno - Ugric theory ( which is a lie )
We hated them, so we revolted. That's why they renamed the empire Austro-Hungary, to keep us decieved that we have any power in the Empire. In reality, we were their dogs - vassals. T
“Let others wage war. You, lucky Austria, shall marry.” Cowards
This

>you'll never be a politician
>people will never call you Hitler for having different opinions
>they will never call you Mussolini either
Wrong life choices. ;_;

I doubt there will be early elections, the coalition would never allow that

they would get btfo

ouch

Your THREADLY reminder that the EU has decided that 'far-right' parties will be blocked from winning future elections.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

It's under Construction, around 10% of it is finished

oh darn even worse

>Nigeria (78%)
France tier.

>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers
Women are the fucking worst.

I was just baiting

it's a clickbait, if a german speaking person calls them a Führerstaat it doesn't have to mean they're literally comparing them to nazis

Kek

It really depends, if the situation continues to deteriorate the ÖVP might want to cut itself lose form the carcass that is the SPÖ and try with the FPÖ even tough they are barely alive themselves, I don't really see how they could return to +30% in 2 years, especially after this election and the constant negative press directed towards the FPÖ that helps them more than it harms them at this point. Maybe the government manages to unfuck itself, I highly doubt it though, especially with the migrant influx rising again, to many ordinary people will be effected negatively at some point and people will lose even more faith in the press, the state and the justice system. I very pessimistic about the future tbqh senpai.

Really? I'm not even mad if true, just relieved.

these last years were bad yes but I feel the wind is rapidly changing.
Look this vid of Salvini look how many people are there?Wanna know were he is speaking?No he's not in Veneto he is in Calabria lol

quicosenza.it/news/provincia-cosenza/92733-cerca-salire-sul-palco-salvini-la-gente-rossano-lo-blocca

Also baka the leftist retard who try to throw a stone at him. Leftists are the true fascists.

yea I just made it up for some (You)s. It's an old b8 I crafted. I'm glad you guys liked it. Feel free to use it for shitposting, it's adaptable to any country

>Leftists are the true fascists.
very true

Fight the fuck back you cuck Lucas.

so being compared to hitler is going to be like being called a racist pretty soon right? absolutely meaningless
>don't agree with my leftist views no matter what they are? well you're hitler!

RIP Mario

Literally. Hitler.

if nothing else being compared to Hitler implies failure

Our chancellor is a faggot.

The future president is going to be an even bigger faggot.

Sorry Hungary.

Checked

Frocetto.

Five fives.

Fucking checked.

Austria cucked themselves into oblivon

They were jelaous of Germany being such cucks so they had to keep up with their brothers.

Proving once again that Austrians are giant faggots.

Hungary should build up its military, force both women and men to do appropriate service at 18, and annex Austria with Poland at their sides.

>Five fives.

See, they really can count! And people make fun of American education :^)

van der bellen is not even in office yet.

Are you seriously defending a fucking gypsy faggot who ruined this beautiful country by corruption and privatization?

(Well, that austrian is a faggot too)

Soros plz go

>Italian intellectuals

>Austria didn't vote for the Chemtrails Guy
>What cucks, lmao

Jesus.

Hating on based Orban, anti globalist, anti refugee hero. Who cares how he came to power
if he's defending his people?

Soros or Gyurcsany please leave

I bet you live in fucking Szeged, nobody gives a shit about you. Go back to fraternizing with the Iranian & Kenyan students.

Wonder if anybody has tallied all the high profile people compared to hitler by other high profile people year in year out.

It's got to be in the tens of thousands a year easily, these thick shits really need a better denunciation.

must be really cold in funland to wear full-face masks. why are they waveing goodbye?

Kurva anyád

Don't scare me like that Godammit, I love Italy, I would cry if you were ruined!

Isnt Austria that one country that started both WWs and the Napoleonic Wars too?
What next, Germany calling Israel a genocidal country?

Not bad

Here is your (You)

hey Szeged is a nice place, a bit sleepy but nice...

I disagree with what van der Bellen said and think that Orban is based as well, but every country should be allowed to criticise the government of another country, regardless of what the country did in its past. It's only hypocritical if the criticising country does it or something similar currently as well.

It wasn't VdB.
It was their new Chancellor, Christian Kern. He has the right to say it. We have the right to call him a globalist shill, along with the endless procession of globalist shills who recite the same "undemocratic" lie about Poland and Hungary.

comparing to Hitler isnt criticism, its just shitflinging...

criticism can and should be done in a civil manner, especially on the international stage

luv u

Kern is a total asshole.

He is going to sink this country when the nigger flood comes this summer.

>Many prominent Italian intellectuals have expressed their excitement for the multicultural future of the country

>Italian """""""intellectuals"""""""

what if we make list of people making outrighteous claims that they fight against the "far right"
ones in the near past i can think of is junker, the mayor of london and now this guy

I live in a big city and I've never seen an interracial couple nor a biracial child. No one likes niggers here.

Savage
Are you diaspora or ex exchange student?

Pls invade and liberate, best former colony

I saw one "couple" once, it was funny because it was a fat white girl.

Chancellor, not president flipbro
Both are raging faggots

He likes Russia, it's so unusual for Eastern European politics. Probably because he have a lot in common with Putin.

>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers (97% of newborns)
Yeah, your country is dead. Welcome to the club.

During Anschluss years they mixed their genes with Germans. Of course they became ultracucks too.
Fucking krauts.
Those Austrian girls are surely in desperate need in some Steppe warriors impregnating them. Thus countercucking the kraut genes out.

Shut up you traitor scum

> and pushed the Finno - Ugric theory ( which is a lie )

>Hungarian
>denying his half-mongoloid heritage

you're a jew aren't you.

Want to why? I'll tell you the future.
He's a tool of Soros. He paid his studies, and they're friends ( forget Orban's "disclosure" on him, he never denied it. )
Central Europe is basically a bridge to Russia.
We are not part of the West, or neither of the East. To integrate Russia in the Union, first they need allies and a reason to open up to the West.The migrant crisis is just tool to unite Europe.
Problem - Solution - Reaction, works like a charm.
Why would they push cultural Marxism? You can't unite the World under one banner without order, and we know the World Government is their endgame.
Equality - Freedom and all that kind of shit is anti-government, they'll revolt.
So you have to make sure people worship their nation and their race, which is easily achieved by making people hate Marxism. It's no coincidence that the Alt-Right is gaining so much popularity.
Soros is not stupid, he knows the only way to create order is out from chaos.
Habsburg kutya, >>>/ausztria/
I'm a Magyar, not a mongolian. Never was

Don't fucking do that man, actually felt sick reading that.