What's your drug of choice, /b? Personally, I have just been a heavy pot smoker and i throw lsd, bars...

What's your drug of choice, /b? Personally, I have just been a heavy pot smoker and i throw lsd, bars, or other less dangerous drugs in the mix. What drugs do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

milk

> drugs
fuck off you degenerate

always loved me some good x and k. been a few years since ive done either though

Weed, Alprazolam (Xanax), & alcohol daily. Occasionally some hallucinogens, and VERY rarely a line or 2 of coke.

Acetaminophen

Suffer of headaches too?

Is time a drug?

Only tried pot, shrooms, LSD, Nitrous.
My drug of choice is LSD cuz i just love the euphoria and the body load that acid gives, and it lasts 12 fucking hours.

Daily xanax (prescribed)

One every six months coke.

Once a year marijuana.

Why do niggers put 2 cups??

Fuck outta this thread dogooder

For extra insulation to keep the DRANK cold.

helps keep it cold and prevents the cup from sweating so you don't drop it when you're nodding off

erry day

never understood why people like downers so much(i.e. pot. xanax, lean,alchool) , man i just love the euphoria, meth, amphetamines acid

Same here my dood.

phenibut, kratom, weed, shrooms

>different strokes for different folks
if meth wasn't so toxic I'd enjoy it more often
but nothing beats a blunt or a perc at the end of a long, tiring day

I ain't no fucking druggie.
Drugs aren't cool.
But I love beer;
and I'll drink hard liquor on certain occasions.

Sup, Dewey.

LOL WHAT

K, opiates, and bars.
Never have them, so I drink a bunch. Sucks man.

Tramadol. A nice even happy

Just so... So cool. Gosh I wish I was as cool.

Depends on what I want to achieve.

too bad you'll never be rad bruh

Alcohol. I drink at least a pint of liquor throughout any given day.
Also dip and smoke the occasional bowl

The bible

Only if you take it slow.

molly

LSD or weed. i dont always have the environment to do acid or other psychs but i can usually get away with smoking once a day. psychedelics are pure magic though so probably acid

Chris?

I see

Molly or Acid at Raves. Candyflip at Festivals.
Daily Microdose Psilocybin. MDA or GHB at Sex Clubs. Daily Kavakava. Kratom Occasionally. Various forms of weed (legal here). My personal favorite is DMT which I've done 5 times. I've managed to break through 3 out of 5 times.

I own test kits for everything a thoroughly test and weight my drugs. Honestly I feel safer doing drugs than I did when I used to drink.

Drugs are illegal

No but Chris sounds pretty cool

Fuck my life, right.

Smoke weed every day. Alcohol when agitation is too much. Mushrooms and LSD when I want to expand my world and when I can get some...

Do you feel any downside to your life style? Do you anticipate to eventually? Are you happy?

i hope you arent doing mdma more often than twice a month. its not worth damaging your serotonin transmitters.

Sorry user. Ingot a buddy on discord. Wontngive his real name but everyone on the server suspects its "Chris"

Hes a raging alcoholic and knows it. Even admits to it. Hes also been known to use phrases from here.

if you would like something readily available similar to LSD, you can buy HBWR seeds on ebay for 6 dollars for about 50. eating 5 will give you a good trip and taking a hit of weed will eliminate any nauseu you feel.

How bout you go sit on a glass jar you faggot

Lyrica and vicodin

Idk if id consider myself raging yet. High functioning sure, but not raging. I'm sure that day will come soon.
Godspeed to Chris

boring as fuck. get some psychs in your life or really anything other than painkillers or benzos.

Fucking nigger!

I have it planned out I do it about every 2-3 months. Near my cities biggest festival I take a 3 month break prior and candy flip for 2 nights and just do acid on the third.

I used to be super anti drug and extremely depressed due to sexuality and identity issues. Daily microdosing psilocybin pretty much cured my depression where many psychiatrists and pharmaceuticals had failed. Psychedelics did the same for battle induced PTSD from the military. I've honestly never been happier and even though I'm agnostic now I've never been more spiritual.

Or just get 1p-lsd off the clear net

i am a young teenage pothead, recently tried a white bar, xanax. Was pretty fun, i kept dropping my cigarette and not realizing,and i slept 17 hours afterward, besides that i just played grand theft auto and chilled.

straight edge fag

bitcoin can be a pain in the ass to get for many people, HBWR requires nothing except a credit card

in a lot of places some are decriminalized or flat out legal boi O

I completely believe that everyone should experience Molly in a good environment a few times a year, have a breakthrough on DMT once in their life and microdose acid or psilocybin daily along with occasional trips when you're in a good happy place.

>Barometric-pressure-and-behavior-in-people.jpg

It literally took me about 30 minutes of following a tutorial. No excuse really except laziness

What is the purple drink, what does it do and why should I / should I not try it?

it is codeine and promethazine combined with sprite. its is very, very overrate. if you want a good opiate experience takes some oxy, not shitty codeine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

me I rather shoot dope or dillies since codeine is for babies

I dont like drugs anymore. Never thought I would say that. Money, a good nights sleep, a workout, some meditation and a stupid tv show with a glass of red wine are all I do nowadays. Talk about getting old. Never thought Id grow out of it.

Have fun and be safe out there. A lot of this shit is controlled for good reason.

Does anyone know where I can get real lean in germany?

i can completely understand this, although if i were in this state id smoke a small bowl or use 1 hitter instead of any kind of alcohol. nothing against it i just dont really enjoy it unless im getting shitfaced with friends

I really only take psychedelics. DMT on occasion but mostly LSD or shrooms every so often

heroin
oxycodone
oxymorphone
hydromorohone
kratom

Hope you get better user

Ehhh, I see where you're coming from. I like my mushrooms. I've done psycha enough to feel like I dont have to. "If you get the message hang up the phone" sorta thinf

Its to mix the drink like if you just dropped the syrup in on top of the sprite, also it can be used for ashing your blunt while youre smoking.

it's extremely overpriced garbage

even kratom is stronger than codeine and vastly cheaper

shiet homie if you do a lot of psychs then weed is probably hella enjoyable for you, smoke that shit.

i feel you. i will always enjoy weed more than any pills/tablets though cause im a pothead. i feel like weed has a lot more depth. also with a gravity bong a small amount of weed goes a long way.

I really should do that. A little weed is definitely better than a little alcohol.

Adderall, marijuana, and percocet. I'm gonna take some percs in about an hour actually, looking forward to it.

fuk

just posted about this but fuck it. weed can be cheaper than alcohol if you use gravity bongs for maxiumum efficiency. GBs can get you so fuckin toasted from a pinch or two of weed.

Weed and alcohol. Wanting to quit for a while now, but don't knkw how to start.

or you could just eat it

kinda amazed at the lack of amphetamine users ITT
also real niggas make purple drank with methadone

mostly pot or anything organic miss me with that man made bull shit that kills you.

GHB? Are you trying to rape yourself user

eating it is more effort than its worth for me and also i usually dont buy enough weed at once to do it anyway. if youre suggesting firecrackers i can get much higher off hitting gravity bongs of a firecracker's worth of weed than eating one.

i dont really like stims as they almost always leave me and everyone i know feeling shitty after the peak and especially if you make a habit out of them.

>lsd
>Xanax
>dangerous drugs
Pick one

GHB gives a fucking nice buzz

lol hope you die

youre retarded. you are missing out on so many wonderful experiences if you only want to take "organic" shit. weed may as well be man made now because its so different before we started breeding it to be extremely potent. also you can get the exact experience of mushrooms by taking the legal chemical 4 aco dmt.

xans are no joke if you make a habit i know too many friends whove turned into bartards. nigh impossible to do with psychs or weed.

So you can pour the lean back and forth between the two to keep it mixed. Fags saying if keeps it cold are just posers

Does it sedate you, or does it give you a different type of buzz?

its very similar to being drunk if that tell you anything

I’m actually one of the few people who used to sip before it was commoditized by the blacks.

2 cups is not for keeping it cold, it’s for mixing the syrup and sprite.

You pour it between the two cups to mix it every now and then, because the syrup settles to the bottom.

Now it’s just become something people do to look cool.

yes it does kinda an e and opiate buzz put together

it's sorta like alcohol but way more euphoric

I'm on meth and heroin right now. My favorite is heroin but I use them all basically.

Alcohol and nothing else

wouldn't they just cancel each other out or is some type of magical combo?

Fentanyl patches, oxy daily, xanax& Valium PRN. Can't take Tylenol or Ibuprofen because ulcers from taking too much in the past. Weed occasionally, like now coincidentally. I don't like it much because I CAN'T stop crossing one eye right now. Fucking weird.

a tweaker speedball I guess

>not methy op

no dummy. ever heard of a speedball, its what ruins a lot of old musicians and celebrities

no they go magically together if you wanna go full madman speedballing with molly is an amazingfeeling

weed + adderall
weed + vicodin
adderall + vicodin
I wish I had tried adderall + weed + vicodin but I don't fuck with adderall anymore after the drug induced psychosis it gave me, that shit lasted days.

My current drug of choice is weed and only weed

adderall my nigga

what does the high feel like for this specific drug?

Does it just make you sleepy? is it dangerous? How much syrup do you need for a good "high"

small brain drug

Nymphaea caerulea extract