Thougths on this genius?

Thougths on this genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
genius.com/Unabomber-the-danger-of-leftism-annotated
yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-s-not-so-lonely-prison-life-210559693.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was right about everything concerning leftists and the state of society.

Complete fucking nutcase. Is Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed and before he had a chance to divert his autistic rage into pepe memes. Still somewhat hilarious. Can't wait for this interview he's promised.

He tried to warn us, but we rejected it and it is too late now.

this, MKultra mind programmed genius, too bad his brother ratted him out

his manifecto clearly explains how liberalism is the most racist ideology going

>before he had a chance to divert his autistic rage into pepe memes

that would have never happened, he had military training, he was going into wetwork no matter what he wanted

Why did he do it?

His manifesto is among the best things I've read in my life, and it changed me forever.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

>Fun fact, the only person Ted would reach out to periodically was a farmer named Juan Sanchez Arreola from Chihuahua

Based, anarchoprimitivism when?

I wonder if he's gotten fucked by niggers in the pen.

literally after the race war

he's Sup Forums IRL..

and, to be honest, a lot worse in some degree

Nay, they don't mix terrorists with normal felons.

Hes mostly isolated, place called bombers row in adx florence. Shares a yard with oklahoma city bomber(executed now) and the '93(?) WTC bomber, all total bros rly..

Also this dude was a math genius of the highest order.

>167 IQ,
>Graduated High School at 15.
>Got into Harvard for Mathematics on a scholarship at 16.
>Graduates at the very top of his class at Harvard.
>Goes to U mich for his PhD at 20.
>Finishes his graduate studies arguably a more capable and accomplished mathematician than his Adviser.
>Becomes youngest professor ever at Berkeley at 25

He was a genius. Realized the truth about the industrial revolution

Rip in peace McVeigh we shared birthdays

Races don't intermingle in prison unless its low security. The reality is that most people don't get raped.

A genuine genius and strangely right about everything

guess he wasn't humble enough to join the Amish.

He's the not-lyin' Ted

Nah, he shares the same area with McVeigh's comrade.

All built because of this hardcore motherfucker (pic related).

But he thinks they're crazy despite sympathizing with them

An absolute mad man...

He's just a thug, absolutely nothing to admire

extremely bright, but very unethical.

should have just written books, tour universities and give speeches/lead protests. the path he took was foolish.

>guatemalan intellectuals

That is how they must behave in prison. If you ever go to prison and you are white you will be happy for groups like Aryan Brotherhood.

That would have done nothing.

If things like that worked, then we wouldn't have these problems in the first place.

I'm not saying what he did was some perfect way to get his point across. But don't be rediculous and think people would have really listened.

>Silverstein

Bullshit dindu logic

If you seriously think Aryan Brotherhood are not a net posstive on the prison enviorment you're probably retarded.

They're the organization for anti-social white people who will spend their life behind bars.

Since every prison system today is owned by cucks and treats the "prisoners" as fucking hotel guests. Prisons are going to be run by the prisoners.
Better have a bunch of savage whites doing it than some variation of shitskins.

Mericans are retards. The lock people up forever leaving them with no recourse but to create ultra violent groups because no-one in there has anything to lose. If they kept the promise of release then people would have incentive to not commit more murders in prison

They should just kill the violent offenders

>releasing violent psychopaths, rapists and gangsters back into the civilian population

No wonder Europe is so fucked these days. You guys used to hang em high, now you elect them to your local councils.

They are a net-negative for the nation. I don't care how pro-white they claim to be, they're niggers to me.

He was a virgin

Fuck you blue Peru

only good pole

at least he can give reasons for doing what he did. it's more than what I expect when nigs nog out because of "muh feelins"

Rehabilitation of prisoners works, our murder rate is lower than yours.

That's because you don't have nearly the same amount of niggers or spics.

Also, you're too afraid to actually catch your criminals. You would rather just treat everyone like criminals to start and pamper them with love and attention after they do something actually reprehensible.

>give speeches advocating violent overthrow of the industrial-technological society
Makes perfect sense. Definitely would've worked. Good goy.

>Can't wait for this interview he's promised.

Nobody is going to interview him. He's not like Charles Manson where people interview him just to provoke reactions from a crazy person. Kaczynski is ridiculously intelligent and would wipe the floor with any interviewer. They'd have to worry that the shit he says would end up making too much sense to viewers.

Are you ready to get BTFO America?

London, England, 12% black, murder rate 1.6 per 100,000 people

Lincoln, Nebraska, 4% black, murder rate 2.6 per 100,000 people

This

If Manson could get a whole group of people to follow him, I imagine Ted could do a whole lot more

>threw a hissy fit when people didn't hug trees
>ended up in ADX
>smart

That's because our blacks were just slaves and we're here to begin with.

Your blacks were immigrants who were vetted more than ours

>acting like that was even close to the main reason he did and thought the things he did

He was a fucking manlet.

He is very intelligent and I can't argue many of his points.

However, I have a hard time reconciling his ideal society with my belief that mankind's ultimate destiny is to explore the stars.

I used to like him when I was 15

Mankind will never explore the stars. Mankind will pussy out and send robots to explore them for us.

Excuses, you guys could have just educated the niggers like they did in Europe and Canada but nope, you chose to be racist instead.

This only proves that the niggers here are nearly twice as violent.

You seem to be pretty good with racial minorities. Mind if we send some of our darkies your way? :^)

>(((((Silverstein)))))
>Aryan Brotherhood

Wut

oh shit it's real

So blacks can be improved? Therefore us Euros and my Canada friend are right it's your shitty education and prison system that has turned them into monsters. They still do most of the crime here but they are nowhere near as bad as they are in your country.

Link to his thoughts on leftism:
>genius.com/Unabomber-the-danger-of-leftism-annotated

Pretty spot on if you ask me.

NASA has a manned Mars mission planned in 2035. We can't all stay on Earth forever.

>Silverstein
>in prison for bank robbery.

We tried to educate them. We extolled the virtues of a good education. We to beat education into them. We have even tried to directly pay them to stay in school. And now, when they do go to school, they only wreck things and beat each other and any other race who happens to get in their way.

So far, they have not given us an excuse to be anything but racist.

Send the monkeys back to Africa so they can finally be free of "white oppression."

>They still do most of the crime here

Then why don't you just kill them or lock them up in cages over there in the United Kuckdom?

Do the same thing with your sandbeaners and you can thank us later.

There is nothing on Mars.

Nothing but rocks and sand.

>NASA
>planned
I'll believe it when I see it.

You sound like a bitch

So?

>Titan
>−179 °C
>Mars
>20 °C
Gee I wonder where is a better place to live?
They are building the rocket and space ship, first test launch is in 2018

In 1968, a movie called 2001 A Space Odyssey came out.

In 1989, an anime called Akira envisioned Neo-Tokyo in 2019.

There were more missions to Mars around 1968. Tokyo was more vibrant and full of life around 1989.

As some oldfag on the comments section of a Syrian civil war video on liveleak said - man, back in my time, we thought we'd be living in Mars by now. Instead, I'm watching monkeys blow each other up in the desert with shitty weapons.

It only goes downhill from here.

All that shit about AI and robots taking jobs, it's bullshit (assuming you know anything about Moore's Law). Here's some contrarian investing advice - go the complete opposite, and invest in shares of temp labor agencies.

Because that's racist.

I really don't see why he's in supermax lockup. Maybe he doesn't mind... I read somewhere he likes the quiet and not having to deal with other inmates.

On the other hand, I don't see him as a threat to others. Nor do his crimes seem worse than others in the general population.

He should probably be in a minimum security facility somewhere. He's an ideal prisoner.

How much a guy like you wants for a proxy like that?

>Maybe he doesn't mind...
He minds.

It's a sad time to be alive. Hopefully we will finally be off this shit planet by the end of the century so our children won't have to put up with mohammed bullshit
>go the complete opposite, and invest in shares of temp labor agencies.
Why?

Could you get a meeting with him?

Americans throw political prisoners into dungeons

>this genius is in jail
>meanwhile black monkey won two presidental elections

How can world be this shit?

Why would you want to live on Mars, you fool? There's nothing there but rocks and sand.

We can at least send manned spacecraft to Titan to harvest fuel.

You are an imbecile, and I can't wait for NASA and ESA to call off the Mars mission in the 2020s due to lack of interest.

ROCKS AND SAND

He is in supermax because his ideas and intelligence make him more dangerous than TRUMP even.

The "Aryan" Brotherhood and skinheads are all ran by kikes and alphabet agencies.

Are you new here?

Yes, how else are you supposed to reclaim your country from violent immigrant criminals and subversive leftist agitators?

Fpbp

>tfw no Trump/Kaczynski ticket to vote for

I also wonder if the Mars mission and others will be called off.

Part of the "fire" within man that's necessary for fearless exploration and discovery is also the part of man that's being suppressed by modern society.

Mars has temperature MAXIMUMS of 20c but it's far below freezing a lot of the fucking time.

Venusian sky-cities are the way to go.

50km above the surface of Venus, high above the sulphuric acid clouds, the atmospheric pressure is 1 Earth atmosphere and the temperature is 20c, and it is far above the hellstorm of Venus' surface.

“I consider myself to be in a (relatively) fortunate situation here,” Kaczynski wrote in a February 2000 letter. “As correctional institutions go, this place is well-administered. It’s clean, the food is good, and it’s quiet, so that I can sleep, think and write (usually) without being distracted by a lot of banging and shouting.”

The prisoners on his cell block, he added, “are easy to get along with.” He had particular praise for Yousef and McVeigh, whom he described in another letter as “very intelligent … friendly and considerate of others.” “Actually,” Kaczynski told another pen pal, “the people I am acquainted with in this range of cells … are nicer than the majority of people I’ve known on the outside.”

yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-s-not-so-lonely-prison-life-210559693.html

Sounds like he's doing ok. Probably wouldn't mind more yard time in a min security place though.

We could just do that here...

He was right about the future of industrial society.

Reminder to buy his book if you haven't already.

Oh, I forgot a crucial point.

Earth atmospheric mixture of 80% nitrogen 20% oxygen is a lifting gas in the Venusian atmosphere, like helium on Earth.

Ted was completely right in what he did. He was based.
Trump, all the other fucktards you idiots on Sup Forums support are all pro technology. Ted is the only semi popular guy who exposes the truth about technology, technology is anti nationalist and technology cucks people.

I legitimately am a huge fan of ted and despise his younger brother david.

>inb4 "but you're using technology"

I'm saving up to buy some land to live innawoods, faggots

Are you suggesting that we vote for him as a write-in candidate? You know he's ineligible for the Presidency on account of being in prison for life, right?

How did you drag trump into this? Do you get paid everytime you type his name?

desu senpai i heard an interview with him a while back. Can't remember where i heard it. He just sounded autistic and shy, actually a bit like Chris Chan. Definitely writes better than he speaks

I kind of want him to give a TED talk anyway.

We should follow his example and lead a primitive, low technology life. Then while the system collapses the majority of humanity will die; us who prepared will go back to near dark ages technology and live a good life like we did in the past.

Trump is a businessman, and obviously works and has cooperated with people who operate against the environment.

He might be anti muslim and anti spic, but ANY person who cooperates against the environment, no matter how right wing they are is not deserving of respect.

>mail bombs to people
>manage to kill three people and injure dozens more
>"political prisoner"

user plz

Ted already tried retreating from civilization to live a low tech life in the wilderness; it didn't work because the industrial-technological system has to continuously expand in order to sustain itself. That's why he started bombing people. Why would it work any better now than it did then?

The industrial system is going to fail. The Roman Empire, such an "advanced" and "great" empire (really a place of hedonism that invaded the noble barbarian tribes) collapsed. Nature will always find a way. Us humans will collapse ourselves, which is most likely, with an economic collapse, nuclear war, or nature will cause civilisation to collapse, with a huge plague or natural disasters.

-The industrial civilization so well served by its potent technologies cannot last, and will not last; its collapse is certain within not more than a few decades