Any using their sisters underwear as cum tags?

Any using their sisters underwear as cum tags?

In addicted to the smell of my sisters cunt. Its godlike

Ex gfs. She was paranoid that someone would see her panties and sniff them.. made it so much hotter sneaking sniffs

Same girl as above

This red one is one of my favorites

I bought a few used pairs of VS panties from a 19 year old girl. Had her take off the ones she was wearing too. Best damn smell ever.

They smell so good, in happy that i have 2 Sisters that use panties Everyday, looking forward for tonights batch

wtf.. why is that girl shitting in her panties?

Because she is a filthy whore, that needs to be abused

Damn thats gotta hurt

ITT: Dishonorable discharge.

Whys your dick so red man?

In my experience there's nothing special about a girl's used panties. They smell like dusty asshole...also her body wash but the smell of her pussy is totally lost.

Man that 3 day pussy grool....gimmie dem fuckin panties...I"LL KILL YOU

Than you havent smelled my sister. Because that is pure heaven

I love doing this with panties.

pic related. it's my cock in a pair of panties from the laundry room in my building

Because this girl and her panty smell makes me diamonds ready to explode

Pic related

I mean there's a faint feminine scent but it's overwhelmed by the smell of her asshole.

You peeps need help

which is a delicious scent

Those are cute

It all depends on the girl, in my experience. I've smelled a lot of used panties, and some are great, some are terrible. I have a lesbian friend whose used panties smell the best of any I've ever smelled. Every time I see her, I want to bury my face in that pussy and taste her magic.

Dirty panties are nasty, but I almost always blow my load in teenage girls panties. I have access to tons through my job.

I disagree. She's probably shit twice in a day before you got your hands on her panties. I'm not into skid marks. Aside from poo she's been farting through those all day. Ass is sexy but only if it's clean. There's no cleanliness in this.

That's a badly underrated aspect of panty jerking-sniffing-collecting. You know what all the women in your life smell like. They don't know but you look them in the eye, talk, carry on a conversation while secretly thinking, "I know what your body smells like."

What job gives you access to teen panties, i need a carreer switch anyway

Shelter for homeless teens. Laundry room is also a bathroom. Grab whatever I like.

Would you want to smell her cute butt directly?

Damn, we don't really have shelters for tevens here.

When you grab a panty do you have any clue what face belongs to it?

why do all these panties have brown stains?

I have smelled it, it is almost as heavenly.
For some reason i like the undie smell better