ABC Poll" Trump surge due to massive 36% millennial swing

>What was the biggest driver in this shift in the polls? Surprisingly, it’s young voters.

>Clinton’s support among young voters ages 18 to 29 has dropped 19 percent since March — and Trump has gained 17 percent support from the same demographic. That’s a 36 percent swing.

HOLY FUCK MILLENNIALS ARE SO FUCKING RACIST AND BIGOTED

Good going, lads

>18 through 29

I'm 34. I thought I was a millenial. Am I excused or am I still among the damned?

>HOLY FUCK MILLENNIALS ARE SO FUCKING RACIST AND BIGOTED
If you didn't already know this, then you haven't been paying attention.

They want Sanders. Since Sanders won't get the Nom they will either vote Trump because they hate Clinton, or not vote at all.

Young men are tired of getting pushed around and treated like dirt compared to women and minority's. Even some young minority's are sick of the illegal immigrant flood. It's great to see our country is becoming less and less chucked by the day.

Hope for he future.

>people still talk shit about USA

at least we aren't the world's biggest cucks

Awesome. I took my wife up to the library last weekend to register her to vote. One more Millenial vote for Trump.

Other than in waist size

Whoops. Looks like millennials are back to save the country.

>media thinks 18-30 year olds are only progressive
>turns out they're jaded racists born just in time for the race war

Who else knew this years ago?

What the fuck happened in those meetings with Trump and head honchos of GOP???

It seems like mainstream media has swtiched from trying to destroy Trump to promoting him.

So when will we become 70% white again?

Soon, my friend.

We have already celebrated this news enough. Now let's see if it holds.

Early 80s have about fuckall to do with those born near to 1990 culturally.

Some places have the start of gen y at mid 80s, and it's a crapshoot in the borderline years anyway. The generational cutoffs are some pretty soft science.

Either:

1) They understood they have to bend the knee or get fucked.

2) They're trying to subvert him by being nice and getting close to him.

I think it's number 2, personally.

>nigger president elected two times
>not the world's biggest cucks
choose one.

Trump was always millennials' second choice after Sanders, and now that he's as good as a goner they're starting to seriously look at Trump v Clinton and realizing that they actually do align more with Trump. Millennials in general want change after basically 16 years of the same policies, so if they can't get it from Sanders, they might as well go for Trump.

You mark my words, unless Trump does something inconceivably stupid, this election WILL be a complete blowout.

everyone in their late 20s grew up in the era just before the internet, before all this liberal brainwashing

the millennials the media thinks are on lockdown are actually some of the most bitter, angry people alive right now

we've watched the world corrupt itself before our eyes

This new generation seems weak though. Pic related I was just trolling and told this kid I reported him to the Fed's because he made a threat to bomb Blizzcon. Every few days he levels a new guy to 10 and whispers me

Millennials have been hit the hardest.

We can't afford education, or medicine, or housing, and we're in an awful job market, that basically tells you that because you're white, you'll lose priority to minorities and Spanish speakers.

The bankers got too greedy, and literally fucked our generation so hard, we can't keep the big money wheel turning anymore.

We don't get a nice career, with good benefits, with a company that will look after you, as long as you look after them... because those industries have been cannibalized and monopolized.

The Zionist jews have literally made America too expensive for Americans, and Americans have too much pride to live off of government support...

So here we are, "racistly" voting for the one man who represents the interests of every American, instead of forcing the white American lower to make minorities feel better in comparison, as they take their welfare and food stamps.

2/3

>Leftists try to motivate millennials to swing for them
>Works okay
>Trump doesn't even try to motivate millennials, just tell the truth
>Fucking hellstorm of youth support

Maybe basing your ideology off of jealousy and incompetence was a bad idea, Lefty.

The train.

It cannot be stopped.

3/3

what is that? nostalrius?

Hillary has a slim path to victory.
1. She kills her husband and milks sympathy vote
+
2. She selects Sanders as her VP to milk the Bernout vote. Not all will stay with them, but enough will. She can always kill him later.

I hope you are right my friend, the loss would be catastrophic.

>start thermodynamics class this summer
>professor is basically the engineering equivalent of donald trump, worked in the industry for decades before becoming a professor, wears a fucking suit and tie and everything
>"I'm not just going to stand up here and read the textbook at you for 3 and a half hours, you know why? Because it's boring. You'll fall asleep! I'm here to teach you how to THINK. Because that's what really matters, because at the end of the day that's what will make you the money."
>actually interacts with the class, even after 3 hours I find myself engaged and not bored and falling asleep like in other classes I've had
>focuses on having us solve problems and applying concepts to real world examples, comes up with his own problems for tests and let's us reference whatever we want instead of just rote memorizing everything because that's how the real world works and "you won't find the answer in the textbook, you're going to have to use your mind to figure it out."

Feels fucking good, man. Basically have Trump as my engineering professor.

Thanks for a small glimpse into how terrible your life is.

This. My far left sister (who used to be a Hillary supporter) will sit the election out if Sanders doesn't get the nomination.
All that "Bernie is controlled opposition for Hildabeast" bullshit: hahahaha it worked so well Hillary has disenfranchised tens of millions of voters!
Trump 2016

Nothing like $80k in student debt and a poor economy to snap a young mind back to reality.

trump has the meme crowd, it's obvious

What are you illiterate?
It says Clinton's support among young voters has dropped, not "young people suddenly realize they have student loans"

That doesn't even make sense.

Great point and very true. I remember pre 911 going out with friends and driving dirt bikes while carrying paintball guns and trying to shoot eachother while driving. Now you get ticketed for manspreading. Shit is all fucked up now

This is entirely meme driven! KEEP GOING /POL!

>winning because of mellennials
So basically he is still losing.

They never fucking vote.

>everyone in their late 20s grew up in the era just before the internet, before all this liberal brainwashing
>just before

I'm 26 and have been on a computer with dial-up and Prodigy internet since I was 4 years old. It'd be more appropriate to say we grew up with the internet since its beginning. I started with 56k and MS-DOS and experienced it all up to the present.

are you retarded? his point is that seeing a poor economy and an 80k debt will snap back commie students into considering things that actually matter (and swinging towards trump)

I guess those kids really liked those memes, keep it up bois.

They are the same arch though.

This. I'd prefer sanders because he isn't an establishment shill and seems to actually care about the people. Some of his policies are over the top, sure, but they wouldn't ever make it into fruition anyway (just like some of Trump's). If he doesn't get the nomination then Trump has my full support for much of the same reasons. Shillary will only damage this country and further entrench the plutocracy that is ruining our government.

And my point is that they didn't suddenly realize that they had debt. That doesn't explain a thing that has happened since March, unless (completely inexplicably) young people have suddenly been realizing they have debt... since march

fucking retarded, right?

>tfw born just in time to fight in both THE GREAT MEME WAR and THE GREAT EUROPEAN RACEWAR™

>Am I excused or am I still among the damned?

Not only are you damned, due frend, you have a more clear picture of just how fucked you truly are.

There's a reason your age group has the highest suicide rate these days.

>graduate college just in time for the 2008 meltdown
>can't find a job
>can't start a career
>lol don't even think of buying property

Yeah, we're fucking pissed alright.

It was supposed to mean those who came of age in the early new millennium, but it's now used to refer to young adults in general.

Holy shit, Trump is the man.

If he can make Millennials great again, he MAGA anything.

Yes, that jives with my personality quite well.

young people always have lower turnout, has nothing to do with generation, look it up

there will be higher turnout this year though, shit is superheated and gaining steam every week, have you seen all the videos of young trumpian shitlords clashing with the liberal motley crew of collegiate shitlib freaks + illiterate minorities

Yeah, I'm 27. My brother is 30. Both of us are married and live decent lives, aiming to build families.

My brother's friends in his age group are very red pilled in general.

Mine? Not as much but I've still kept a good portion of friends throughout the years, some from middle school even. I just don't feel any kinship with the younger ones, they seem completely alien to me.

Also, the internet thing isn't exactly true. We've always had access to the net but we were there from the start. The whole wild west era.

>millenials getting an enriching experience
>gamble on their enemy to save them from their allies
I don't have a smug Pepe to post, sorry.

#2 won't happen, they'd both lose too many voters because both their supporters are seriously about/against one on both sides.

Bernies best path is going independant or joining trump.

As for Emperor Trump, he won't be stumped.

>mfw we might actually turn around this generation
WE'RE

BREAKING

THE CONDITIONING

NYAHAAAAAH!!!!!! YEAAAAAH!!!!!!

Can confirm. Voting for Trump and still in college.
After growing up in a fucked household and working shit jobs since I was 15 (in early 20s now), I came to realize the answer to our problems isn't more free shit a-la the Democrats, but the opportunities to pull ourselves out of the poor economic hole.

>can't marry because outdated divorce laws and every woman has been indoctrinated since birth to hate you
>can't own property because boomers drove up the real estate market to the point that any desirable home is 500k
>you will spend your entire life paying into a system that you receive zero benefits from because a million shitskins (who fucking hate you) are greedily sucking anything they can from it-you're a tax serf, not a citizen
>you've spent your entire life being bombarded with anti-white propaganda
>you have to be better than any nigger or female to get a job, and will be denied even if you are better due to muh diversity

If fucking Hitler was on the ballot I'd vote for him at this point.

>get childhood ended on 9/11
>try to defend america by killing mudslimes
>see my brothers die
>get back and its all cucks
In some ways the current generation has a lot in common with the WWII generation.

>The generational cutoffs are some pretty soft science.

That's an understatement. The generational stuff is bullshit, and lazy thinking. While we can see trends over time, there is no rigorous way to differentiate someone born in 1976 vs. 1977, or 1993 and 1994.

What matters is what someone thinks and believes, not some arbitrary box that they are placed in. I'm 30 myself, so someone "officially" on the XY cusp, but its pointless.

I've met people younger than myself with a good head on their shoulders, who are skeptical and cynical about things like mass immigration, whether college really is the answer to living a good life, and if hate speech should be outlawed. How can they be "Gen Y" if they think this!? Then again, there are also plenty of old fools.

One of the media's successes has been to paint so-called millennials into a box. They have to defend themselves against all of these vapid assertions by older individuals, even when a lot of people don't buy into it. However, this allows people dismiss them as, "The Me, Me, Me Generation," and similar tripe.

That isn't to say that "Gen Y" doesn't have its fill of retards, but as I get older and more experienced, I've realized that everything is based on the individual, and should be judged as such.

What is very telling, is that when I refuse to accept the generation label, and confront the generational bullshit for what it is, it drives people into an apoplectic fit because they can't use it to dismiss you.

If someone brings it up, I would recommend dismissing it immediately. Don't allow that ammo to be used, but also have the integrity to understand that not all "baby boomers" were here to set-up people in our age range. People did, not a generation.

>Americans have too much pride to live off of government support...
Says you. I don't care about pride. I'd gladly live off of Government support if I could.

The problem is that they're asking for several thousand dollars a month JUST to apply for welfare. All because I'm not disabled or pregnant. Meanwhile I keep losing jobs left and right, and nobody wants to help.

They're trolling the polls.

They wanted Bernie and free college, but now that it looks like he'll lose they want it to make it look like Donald would beat Hillary.

Thr Trump threads here are by shills and useful idiots.

And the non shills are litwrally as dumb as baby boomers.

We're more like the poor fucks who fought in the trenches. Like them, we shall also bring about nationalism.

This will just force her to nominate Sanders as her VP. Trump will have no answer for that.

Sup bro. Let me explain the deal. ALL OF my bernie cuck friends hate Hillary's guts. Some of them will vote for Trump if she gets the nomination and some of them will fuck up the Dem vote by writing-in Sanders.

Either way they dont want Hillary to win

>defend America

m8, you are such a corporate patsy

>I'd gladly live off of Government support if I could.

Congratulations on being part of the problem.

>one other brown person
>unarmed
Kek

The whole trans bullshit couldn't be happening at a better time. Everyone is seeing the left for the batshit bunch of crybullies they are and it's driving them straight into Trumps large handed embrace.

Aint happening dude. Talk to your average Sanders supporter. They fucking hate Hillary's corruption. They will defy Bernie-boy the second he caves in to the bitch that they hate so much.

let's pray for riots in the democrat convention

Yes, yes, I know it's pathetic. But I have a family that's not getting any younger, and I need some kind of supplemental income so they can at least retire. At least until I find more stable work.

And you get that by making America great again. Be angry, be vocal, don't be pathetic and crawl to the government that's fucked your ass raw for help. Stand up.

We have the bill of rights for times like these.

This place is nothing but Trump threads. What are you even doing here then?

Actually it does explain it since most universities are finishing up for the year and graduates are getting their student loan final balances and payment schedules.

You're right, I am now ready for a tried and true conservative willing to secure our borders. I am now a #HillaryArtillery.

>tfw
>registered for first time just for trump

No it doesn't.

Else you would see that every march election cycle

It's stupid and it doesn't explain what's happen. Instead of fighting me on a dumb issue, why not think and try to come up with the actual reason?

"Before the internet" as in - before it became a mainstream platform for society.

Back in the 90s the internet was a strange novelty for most people, now presidential candidates use it to attract voters with shit-tier comments on Twitter.

We remember how to mail letters and what it was like living with landline telephones.

The internet gave people a voice that they really shouldn't have.

Without resorting to emotional appeals, insults, etc. can you actually explain why you view it as bad for the government to benefit the people rather than for the people to solely benefit the government? Why even have a government if it is not there to help the people?

>not #ArtHillary

Missed opportunity

>be angry, be vocal

user, you forget. I'm a man with mostly white skin. They'll have a nazi label slapped on me before I even open up my mouth.

I can only hope Grand Emperor Trump fixes this, but for now my hands are tied.

to benefit corporations, obvs

Anyone else brought to tears by some of Trump's speeches and interviews? Is this what real hope feels like?

>Gen x
>Not damned

Pretty sure that's what being obese feels like

It fucks with your hormones, holmes

That's a pretty hillaryous word combination, friend.

Bernouts are the Trump card

holy shit Sup Forums did so well we turned millennials redpilled? wooooooooow

This is a presidential election cycle. They only happen every 4 years. The other explanation is most people don't engage in the election cycle until later, unlike us. School is ending, they are engaging, and they are liking what they see from Trump.

>tfw
>Sup Forums really is going to get a president elected

Why do you give a fuck? When do you realize they've cucked us into a position where we literally have nothing to lose, but EVERYTHING to gain?

Men have walked much harder paths for freedom than risking public ridicule from the leftists profiting at your expense.

The founding fathers saw this coming, and that's why we are the last nation standing with the freedom to push back.

>Gen X - ~1965-1985
>Gen Y - ~1985-1995
>Gen Z - ~1995-2005
>"Millenials" - vague amorphous term the media came up with to lump basically everyone born since 1980 into a single amorphous blob, despite massive cultural, historical, and upbringing differences between them.

When you have fucktards like the ones that crashed the Milo event showing up even college libtards will swing since they can easily see how fucking minorities aren't their buddies.

Older voters tend to vote on whoever their party candidate is. Younger are more likely to vote on an individual. Young people don't like Hillary. That's about it

>Le fat meme

Good one :DDD I was gonna meme it too, but you beat me to it. xD xD XDD gg! (That's good game).

>have nothing to lose

I have EVERYTHING to lose user. My pride and social standing means nothing to me, but my family is a different story. I know these scumbags would try getting at them to get back at me, if I do anything too out of the norm.

I'm in a pickle.

I know how often presidential election cycles happen. Not sure what that has to do with anything, especially considering I said every cycle. I"m saying that this would happen every march in every election cycle.

And the more obvious explanatino is that the democratic primary is having an effect