ITT we act nice to eachother, but when someone gets dubs, we go ape-shit

ITT we act nice to eachother, but when someone gets dubs, we go ape-shit.

Yea, that's cool. Great idea.

Alright! This sounds like a wonderful idea.

How was everyones day today? :)

I am having a splendid day, I got tickets to pax east!

Good thank you. Hope yours was better :)

I just found this sweet new game. It made me cum twice in 5 minutes, you wanna try it?

Yo sup cool dudes

That's a very aggressive photo Op. It makes me scared

I think I’ve seen this advertisement before. Anyways hope you’re having a good night.

Gee op its pretty odd for you to post a picture of a man brandishing a gun on this christian website. I wont judge you though.

I have to say OP, I like this thread idea.

Just thought I'd come show off my 5!

I think everyone looks very great today, keep up the good work mates.

Boy howdy I hope I dont get these "Dubs" you speak of. No. Check these TRIPS.

WAY TO GO FAGGOT.

Just taking a break from studying for my midterm. It's been a swell studying session. And yourself?

FUCKING NIGGER GODDAMIT

fun idea! good luck everyone :)

are all trips dubs?

IN WHICH CASE FUCK OFF NIGGER YUGI

>otherwise i hope you draw exodia!

NIGGEERRRRR

This is the nicest thread I've seen in a long time, you guys are so kind, I wish you all a good night

I DONTS FUCK W/ U

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING SAND NIGGER

cooking OPs moms dinner after i had buttsecks with her butt

you fuckup. You are the reason your parents got divorced.

the same to you user have a good night :3

I apologize, but those aren't the nicest words you could say to somebody. I'm sure you could do better [:

I must say. No dubs have appeared yet, as OP has specified.

I think everyone desrves a chance at a good life. Especially the people in this thread.

I wish the same to you, my friend.

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!? POSTING 3 3’S LIKE YOURE A FUCKING BOSS! FUCK YOU

time to go bananas?

Kill, destroy, murder, EXTERMINATE, VIOLATE, DEFILE, DROWN THEM IN THE BLOOD OF THEIR DISEMBBOWLED PUPPIES

Yummy fruit

I want to whisper sweet nothings into all of your ears.

My friend you almost got a quad there, such a shame

Now that's not very nice of you user

Just shut the fuck up you fuckin stupid nigger, nobody fuckin cares about your meaningless fives. Move along and kill yourself you pathetic excuse for a human. This earth will never miss you.

I hope you all progressed a little more today in accomplishing your dreams

Anything is possible if you believe :D!

rolling

Well put user, an excellent post

You had excellent hair today, keep it up user!

You made me feel really special just by being around. I want to do that for somebody else

You need to get your eyes checked if you think those are 5's you fucking dipshit.

YOU FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING!

that was rude user....

Well thank you my good sir, how was your day?

You are literally the most autistic fucking faggot. Like literally. Your mother should have swallowed you so at least you would have been some fucking nourishment for one of your potentially less autistic brothers or sisters. Like literally, of all the fucking sperm the one that made you was the fastest? That is hard to fucking believe.

Have a shit day, nigger faggot.

i personally don't believe that africa exists
debate me, friends

Roast my ass

kill yourself nigger faggot

how do you explain all the niggers?

please and thank you

SORRY THIS IS JUST HOW MY PEOPLE TALK. MAY I PLEASE MURDER YOU AND DEFILE YOUR CORPSE?

FINALLY WE CAN TEAR APART THESE BRAIN DEAD FUCKS WHO SPAZZED AT THE TRIPS. LEARN TO FUCKING READ, YOU FAILURES

CUT YOUR DICK OFF SO YOU CAN'T REPRODUCE AND CONTAMINATE THE FUTURE OF MANKIND YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

they came from the moon

IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THE OTHER FAGGOT GOT TRIPS, NOW YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

Fucking faggot, I hope you get a lot of candy for Christmas, get diabetes, get a quad amputation and become a nugget that your uncle rapes and you long so much for the touch of another human because your life is effectively over you just let him.

You think you're hot shit? Well you're fucking not! and you're dumb!

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, TRIPS AGAIN!!!????

Look who is talking, always niggers calling others niggers.. I fuckin had it! That's it, you crossed the line faggot. All you do is useless and add nothing to the conversation, you are by far the worse user here. I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself, but we both know that your excuse for a penis wont get far enough to touch your own balls. So I simply say go take a shot in a litter box and sleep on it.
Fucking idiot.

good day

fucking typical nigger blaming his nigger-dom on other niggers

fucking scumbag

THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL, I SHALL MAKE YOU JOIN ME AS A FELLOW NUGGET RAPEE, AND WE SHALL PLEASE THIS UNCLE UNTIL IT IS TIME TO DISEMBOWL HIM AND RAPE THE DANGLING INTESTINES

The fuck is this? By zeus, this thread is full of niggers! I'm pretty sure you don't resolve your problems on your own.. Ask your apes friends when a non binary person serves you the wrong coffee at starbuck or mispell your name "tieron". You're a fucking joke

You truly pissed me off.. This is your dog btw, It might be hard to recognize it but I took it from your yard, I'll return it when I'm done with it.

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you

Did I misread the term :"ape shit crazy"?

This really pisses me off.

you're the worst piece of shit. Fuck the dubs game. You're the only true nigger in this thread

Welcome to Sup Forums newfags.

com fuk w/ me

nah that shit ain't Sup Forums

just a faggot trying to be edgy

so yeah I guess you got me there

I see that you like rick sanchez, are you an intellectual?

Hey guys whats going on in here?

Those are obviously fake dubs. Go be a masochist nigger somewhere else.

MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

WRONG # FAGGOT

wer hat angst vorm schwarzen mann???

nieemand niemmaand

und wenn er kommt

dann laufen wir.
WAS KREUCHT UND FLEUCHT IM DUNKELN!?
MEW

so rickeldy rick

what we gonna do to I morty next

yall are so cool

Shut your fucking ass up you fucking NIGGER

GOD I'M STARTING TO TALK LIKE AN APE NOW, FUCK YOU HOLY SHIT. GO BEAT UP A GUY THAT WRONGED YOU WITH 10 OF YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO 1 V 1 THEN DRINK HENNESSEE AND FUCKING CHOKE ON IT AND THEN FUCK A FAT GIRL WITH A FAT ASS BUT THAT THAT IS WAY TOO FAT BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY FUCKING NIGG AND THEN GET HIGH AND GET FIRED OUT OF YOUR SHITTY AS JOB BUT THEN BE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE GOOD AT BASKETBALL REEEEEEEEEE

pic related

FUCKING DELETE HIM