Why isn't there a feels thread right now Sup Forums?

Why isn't there a feels thread right now Sup Forums?
I need one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kb24RrHIbFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump. Pls hlp

Another self bump cause I'm desperate

I’m so close to a mental breakdown. It’s terrifying thinking of what would happen if I were to have one. My wife, kids, job, all would fall apart. But I can’t keep going like this, something has to give in my life.

what is wrong little user?

Do you know what is driving you to this point?

Bump

All the above. 13 month old twins, I shoulder a great deal of the parenting and this week in particular I’m getting for really burnt out. I had to go and sit in my car all evening because I couldn’t be in my house anymore. My wife is abusive to me and despite my best efforts she has absolutely zero libido. I actually think it is hormonal because she has fucked lady parts which is why we did fertility treatments to get pregnant in the first place. All of which has been simmering for a long time and I just don’t know if it’s going to simmer any longer. If I didn’t love my boys so much I would just get in the car and leave but I can’t do that.

Sounds like you need to figure things out with your wife. If she isn't giving you the respect you deserve you need to establish that you wont take any of her shit. It also sounds like having children was a much more involved process than normal meaning that she was committed to having them as much as you were which means she needs to take responsibility for them as much as you are.

I should be studying for my organic chem test tomorrow but i decided to respond to you. You're doing great dude. You're doing the right thing for the right reasons (your boys). Just try to take things a day at a time and remember that you're doing a good job (at least i think so)

I second this guy. You are doing so much better than us beta faggots here on Sup Forums.

Because even the primates on Sup Forums know we don't need that shit and don't give a fuck about Piss off and go to /soc/ your "feels" anyway. Go to /soc/ or /r9k/ with this worthless crap.

I would suggest therapy and some mariged consoling

I'm just getting over an illness that gave me a two month long headache. I was seriously contemplating suicide as I had no relief at all. I would sleep for a couple hours before the pain woke me up, and while I slept, I dreamed about the headache. Some sort of random nerve damage to a nerve inside my head. Fuck it was awful, but it's letting up now and no longer want to off myself at least.

/thread

that was sweet but im still considering suicide

me too..... me too

>I Guess I just want to know where the good times went.

>So why does the flow of time consume happiness as well?

Wow you're an edgy 8 year old aren't you.

Its Sup Forums, nigga. Anything goes.

bump

been waiting for one of these threads

> born to well-off family, have college paid for, no major traumatic stories from childhood
> be berated and torn down frequently by older siblings and sometimes parents, leading to self-esteem issues that carried into school, where when I wasn't being ignored I was being picked on by some other kid who wanted to feel alpha
> again, nothing really major, kind of an ongoing wearing-down sort of thing
> get older, learn to make friends, but a lot of the time people stop talking to me abruptly, self-esteem issues gimp ability to say no and lead to unhealthy relationships
> feel all the time like everyone around me dislikes me
> feel horrific guilt for feeling depressed all the time because I have it really good and I have no real pain in my backstory

My daughter would be two years old in a couple weeks but we lost her at 16 weeks. I don't think it will ever not hurt.

Fuck man, I feel ya.
>Been getting called liar and and just hate from my mother
>I don't talk to my father
>my mind is slowly deteriorating
>losing alot of my friends
>starting night school
>sister got kicked out
>father Figure Uncle died downstairs from my bedroom
>been depressed for years

Only thing that got me going still is my gf whom I plan to marry.

> don't talk to parents
> has gf

Inverse of my situation (same guy). You've got some real pain going on there, user. I feel for you, I really do.

bump for feels

Just slowly coming to the realization I have bi-polar depression. Part of me is under the effect, the other part is glad I finally have a reason/excuse.

But it still sucks, because some days I’m joyful and the others just a sad fuck. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I realize it’s a common thing)

She left me. She pushed me away. We're both in love. How do I convince her to not push me away. Help, please.

tell her how you really feel about her. if she still pushes away she obviously isn't understanding your point and it's better off

I told her that user. I poured my heart into it. And she tells me she loves me, she acts like she loves me but she just can't be with me. How the fuck should I even respond to that.
She tells me she needs a good reason to be with me. And I don't know what else there is

im caught in a wired place
just confused on what to do next
i was going go to collage but i was scard of loans
and just trying to work for a year and see where it goes but what if i don't make a the amount money i need to pay rent or food and stuck living with parents

> Start work at McCuck about two years ago (quit about a month ago b/c got a better job)
> have feelings for a girl there for a long time
> want to become a better man so I'd be someone who deserves to be with her
> was going to ask her out in around november 2016
> didn't
> for reasons I'm sure I could figure out if I wanted to think about it, she stops being friends with me and seems to dislike me, but we're both professional enough
> I eventually give up on being with her but the feelings never really go away
> start porking a different coworker
> relationship collapses
> I get aforementioned better job
> still thinking about the girl and how things might have turned out if I'd been with her

I'm not explaining it well, it's late and I'm kind of drunk. Basically I became emotionally invested in this over the course of about 18 months and nothing came of it and I don't know what to do with these feelings.

Hey, Sup Forums. Just ignore my post, or don't. I don't care.

So about a year and 2 months ago I met this perfect girl. She liked a lot of my shit, had a great sex drive, was nice, funny, and smart. I fell in love. Started to get serious with her. We both promised that, with college coming up, we'd make it through these rough times. We were only about an hour and a half apart, as it seemed. About 5 months ago, she got a letter saying that the program she was accepted in had to be cancelled for low enrollment reasons. She was devastated. I was too. It would put us 5 hours apart. We said we would make it through, though. We had to. Then time comes up, and I have to leave for college. She was about 10 hours away, visiting her friend in college in Colorado. They had fun and everything, and I wasn't mad at her for not seeing me off; I was a bit annoyed, but not mad. So she starts calling me during the first week of college. Something is off. She doesn't sound like normal. Keeps talking about how she thinks she can't do it. I tell her to be strong. I get a break in about a week from today (it would have been 9 weeks away after that first week). She says she can pull through. I trust her. Calls me up a 2 days later. Tells me she can't do this anymore. She quit. She dropped me because of a 5 hour gap. She was supposed to drive up here that weekend and stay with me until Monday. I accepted it and moved on. Told her that she'd probably never hear from me again, and I hung up. I didn't cry at first. A week later, it sets in that I'm alone and I've been left. A friend of mine tells me that she's fucking this guy that was in her friend group. I fucking lose it. I'm in such a rage in my dorm room that I'm shaking and fighting back tears. I call her and empty all of my rage and hate and sadness onto her. Tell her that she has fucked me up, really bad this time. Worse than past relationships. I hang up when she's crying and apologizing.

It's been 9 weeks since the best girl of my life betrayed me and slept with one of our friends. She said she didn't cheat, but she would always be with her friends, including him. Sometimes they were alone, but I wanted to trust her. I trusted her. She betrayed me and now I don't know what else to do. I'm mostly over the sadness and rage, but l'll never forgive her.

It's been 9 weeks of hell. I don't go outside. I don't talk to people. I only ever had her and a small group of friends who I left behind. I haven't spoken to anyone in 9 weeks. All I do is go to class and go back to my dorm. Do my homework, and listen to music and watch shitty YouTube channels for cheap laughs. I'm starting to lose appetite, will to live left long ago. I'm dead inside, and I don't know if I'll come back from this one. Outlook is bleak.

Sorry for the huge spam. Just had to get shit off my chest.

Fuck, this dude has always resonated with me, Great Gatsby is my favorite.

I am dead inside

its ok dude taking about it is best way to get bast it

these 2 quotes is how i see life

I pretend to be fine in order to stay out of mental hospitals and therapy groups, but I've secretly been plotting and come to accept the fact that suicide is the only way to make it stop and that before the year is out I will finally be able to end this waking nightmare for good with no mistakes this time.

sorry to hear dude

I'm a diagnosed manic depressive. I'm fine around friends and whatever (people that I have to be fine around). Then I go back home and life drones on into apathy. Occasionally I'll be excited to listen to a new album or something, but these days are getting fewer and further between.

When you've been kicked and lied to all your life, when you went to parents or friends for comfort when life was just shitty and got told to fuck off, something happens.

The good stuff in you dies and rots away, and you either die with it eventually, or you suture yourself up with hate and rebuild yourself with unforgiveness. Fuck people. Fuck their ten-year late apologies.

And hating doesn't always feel good, but it's better than the alternative, which is laying down and dying because there's nothing good left in you.

Don't hate to live.

Live to hate.

Just a total lurker here, but I never browse this shit, and randomly figured I would today, and what a great time, like damn, this is sweet, man. I'm depressed as shit and talk about suicide all the time, just not honorable I guess, but it makes it so that the legitimate depression gets degraded as some sort of edgyness that it isnt, but its what gets by. Hope everyone feels better, and thanks for the great browse guys

OP--
One of my favourite authors, Fyodor Dostoevsky, said this: The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness.
Keep struggling on, and you will find the lower depths of your own sadness, and perhaps, in return, you'll be as lucky as he was in finding happiness in it. This is life, and if you're aware of what occurred to Dostoevsky throughout his, you will have gained something.

not gunna lie, that is vicious, mad props that you havent draino-heaven'd yet, but focus on your own shit and in time another opportunity will arise, something to take some weight off

The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that -- ever notice that? -- and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over -- not one human being excluded -- and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever. In peace.

-- Bill Hicks

more fun to live it out a bit, knowing it's bullshit. Play the game and off yourself when its best, I plan to get as much spontaneous living I can until I finally just hang myself in a town square or something- hang in there man, do some drugs in the meantime

Longtime girlfriend broke up with me this week, Organic Chemsitry and Socialology grades are ass. Those are the classes that if I do bad in my scholarship is gone. Pledge brothers are being asshats, and my other frat have just turned and ignored me to the point where I might have to go alumni status. Work is stressing me thin to afford things. I barely eat because I can't afford food, 2 months behind on rent and roommate doesn't clean or doing anything. I just feel alone and miserable.

Wanting to end it all has haunted me all semester and it seems closer than ever now.

Shrug, it is what it is.

Look bud, life is a fucking bitch and it has the weirdest ways of giving you the middle finger. It's okay to fall but what really matters is that you shouldn't stay down. Learn to pick yourself back up and don't expect anyone to do that for you. Cry a river build a fucking bridge and get the fuck over it. You shouldn't hate life just because you lost some cheating bitch who's obviously not trust worthy. Get out there and live your life man

I have issues with severe OCD. Like, special case, 10 hours a day compulsions. It's not as bad after months of full-time inpatient therapy, and i'm living back at home, but one of the things about OCD is that it never completely goes away. I can feel it coming back, increasing in strength. I'm not strong enough to fight it back again. I'm not strong enough to go through months of hellish exposure therapy. Despite not having sharp/dangerous things allowed around me, I've snuck an knife into my room. I'm currently working on a will, and goodbye letters. I want to end it soon.

is anyone else here?

yeah

How can I cope with having suicidal thoughts all the time?

It used to be only when i felt sad or was just being a mopey faggot but now I have them all the time. Day after day. I was drinking some water in the kitchen and I thought about breaking the glass and cutting my throat. I was eating outside at a restaurant and I thought about throwing myself into traffic. I haven't talked to anyone in so long and for awhile it was fine but over the last few months I just keep feeling like I want to die. I'm a fat fuck and have been eating 1 meal a day since January to lose weight, but I don't feel happier and I still hate myself. I'm also 1 year sober in December. I still only eat under 1000 calories but it's more of a habit now, not because I want to fix my weight, since I think I'll be killing myself soon anyways.

Also any tips on how to do it? My ideal plan was to use a helium tank because I'm a faggot and scared of suffering. I'm also in AZ so I could get a gun but it just seems messy. I'm 19 and live with my folks so I don't want there to be a mess for them to have to pay for clean up, or costs to cremate my body. My other idea was to hang myself in the mountains or jump off a cliff so maybe my body could decompose or animals could eat my remains? Any tips? Preferably painless ways

Don't do it man. You mentioned not wanting to leave a mess for your parents, clearly there are people that you care about and that care about you, who would be devastated if you died. It may not seem like it right now, but you have so much to look forward to. youtu.be/Kb24RrHIbFk

I miss her so much. I miss hearing her laugh, seeing her smile, holding her close. I miss hearing her talk in her lovely voice. I miss hearing "I love you". I see her every week but we never talk or hangout anymore. I wish I knew exactly where I went wrong, it's eating me from the inside not having her in my life. I can't find anyone else, she's so perfect and I ruined my chances with her.

All i do is work all day, come home, drink for an hour sleep then do it again. I left everything behind to come here, and now she wants to come back in my life after i already planted my roots and gave her a chance. She wants me for the money im making now, but i'm so alone i almost don't mind.

Why do i have to pay for love
Why does she need only smile

What do you do when you have been alone your whole life? When all you want is a hug but all you get is lonliness & drugs to cope? Dad left & my mom never cared for me. I was always the accident or practice child. I wore the same clothes week after week. Bullied by kids and teachers. Even had the nickname "hobo". Being molested as a kid and young adult. Raped whatever that shit does happen. Never had a home and basically went house to house till I had to sleep in a park bathroom. Lied, cheated & stole my whole life just to survive. How do you cope knowing you're not wanted anywhere & all you do is see the bad in people since the world is black & white?

Sorry OP can't help you much rn I am in trouble myself

I've worked a dull 9-5 job for about half a year now and just generally I got my shit together.
But now I've hit a point where I lost all my passion and thrive.
I'm so burned out by work and I can't even manage to call in sick anymore.
Just thinking about it creeps with the worst of anxiety and makes me nauseous
I mean I really don't mind loosing my job anymore, that's how hard I crossed my boundaries

But what do I do??
How do I manage to make the call even if everything that is me fights against it?

I just want the pain to stop or just get off this crazy ride. I honestly don't know how much more I can take

finally diagnosed with mild schizophrenia today. antipsychs are fucking atrocious

Can you elaborate on the schizophrenia?
That's generally something I'm really interested about

Sorry about the meds, but what's the worst that could happen if you don't take them?

in my case is nothing absurd, the hallucinations i have are mostly paranoia centered and pretty mundane. its just whenever i realize its a hallucination my heart rate, anxiety, and paranoia go through the roof. I get hyper aware of everything going on and everything i hear.

They mostly consist of hearing footsteps through my house, through the leafs outside, voices at my door, and seeing shapes twist and turn in shadows.

If i stop taking the meds then i feel alive, but a couple times a day will just completely shutdown. for some reason they most often happen when im practicing piano, and it gets bad.

I'm a epileptic, no job, no car, I live with my mum and I've had a seizure every day this week. I'm on meds to prevent them but they are seemingly not helping anymore. The only chick that ever said yes when I asked her out told me it was a joke to her a month ago. I just want to get off this ride but I just somehow keep on surviving every time I try to OD on pills...

Adopted by grandparents very young, Mom's in prison. Grandma's always so tough towards grandpa, until one day he just collapses after an argument. goes to doctor to find out he has stage 4 leukemia. has left a subconscious imprint on me to mistrust women. Grandpa dies, and grandma gets Alzheimers. from 14 on I had to take care of her, she was putting ajax in the sugar bowl, gas in the wash machine and shit. go to school reaking of gas one day, JFS gets involved. Start hating life. women degrade me, shrug it off for the most part. eventually grandma passes, I'm left with her mutual funds.I give my mom and her siblings all the money with the agreement they'd give me a break on the estate. by the time I qualified for the loan they went back on our agreement. disown family.Go to extremes to save money. Living in some crackheads garage working 60 hour weeks, and I've had trench foot for the last year or so, can't get rid of it with antifungal/ hygiene. and here I am with my only coping mechanism being in a perpetual state of mania.