Senior Quotes are due tommorow after school. I need one bad...hit me

Senior Quotes are due tommorow after school. I need one bad...hit me

Beeeeeeeeeeeewomp.

"20 years from now, my life will be ruined when all the women I sexually harassed come forward"

"I look forward to avoid making awkward eye contact with any of you if eye see you in public after graduation"
Now gtfo summer ended 3 months ago

OP is a Faggot

If that pic is yours then we were probably neighbours a few years ago

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

Trump will be impeached.

"high school is for risk taking, hope you took yours"

"2 in the pink and 1 in the stink. I love you Jessica"

Eric was the worst drug dealer ever

>I need one bad.
>Hit me.

Niggers

"If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma you may be entitled to financial compensation"

The thing I always liked about Hitler is that he didn't take any shit from magicians.

Always remember rule 34 everyone, it's the most important one

wish i lived in a nice suite in toronto

hate this city, nobody is hiring me and im starting to envy rich people to the point of anger

"Anyone who is anyone is here. Anyone who is no one could be anywhere. Anyone who is everyone is behind the theater, and won't share their weed so I can be everyone too."

I'm here for a good time not a long time but thanks to [insert principal's name] I haven't had a good time in a long time"

"Beware of prayers, they might be spells" Dr. Steve Brule

It's the Jews. You'll see.

"If you are going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start."

-Charles Bukowski

"Great liars also make great magicians"

skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki

Bada bing

is seattle a good place to live? i've never been there, but it somehow looks... a bit depressing?

2+2 is 4. Minus 1 dats 3. Quick mafs.

The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that -- ever notice that? -- and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over -- not one human being excluded -- and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever. In peace.

Take any section of that that you want. Credit to Bill Hicks.