Two dindus literally exposed the alt-right for what it is: a movement filled with a bunch of insecure white pussies

Two dindus literally exposed the alt-right for what it is: a movement filled with a bunch of insecure white pussies

Two blacks literally got their and controlled the stage and not one of the weak and beta Trump supporting alt-right faggots did anything about it. They just stood there and took it like a bunch of losers. Imagine if a alt-right faggot decided to interrupt a BLM talk like that? I can assure they would get their asses beat in 10 seconds flat.

White American conservashits are really a mess. This is why the West is dying and why America will be a non-white majority nation soon. The white man is weak and on his way out. Deal with it, fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfIw4AuuXw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Had they done anything the media would be screaming racism etc..

FUCk you for being dumb

Stop shitposting, Aussie.

Two niggers exposed as the monkeys they are.

WAH THE MEDIA WILL HURT MY FEES FEES IF I DO SOMETHING

Kill yourself. I bet you were in that audience too right? Faggots. No wonder why burgerland is only 60% white.

Alt-rightists are such faggots.

the media incites violence and ruins people's lives all the time, ya cheeky cunt

> WAH THE MEDIA WILL HURT MY FEES FEES IF I DO SOMETHING

Assault someone on camera, sure that's brilliant. Fuck off straya

They've been conditioned from day one to avoid even thinking of violence or coming into conflict with PoCs, women etc etc
Only a complete nutcase would be able to simply shake off those kinds of ingrained responses

>why didn't anyone go up and assault the dindus and get expelled from the university they pay $50,000 a year to attend

real mystery

Mate, I don't think you understand just how the media can royally fuck up your life and cause practically everyone to hate you. Look at George Zimmerman for instance.

>pretending acting like a fucking monkey makes you better than people who don't act like monkeys
I hope you choke on bait.

Why didn't security do anything? Surely they can't be that cucked? Explain burgers.

Presumably the campus administrators told them not to intervene with anything.

... this AFTER the campus literally told the College Republicans group a week before the event that they had to come up with a thousand bucks to pay for extra security or the event would be cancelled.

step up your shitpost game aussie.
Canada is seriously beating you right now

Nice excuses you fucking faggot. "Oh boo hoo my actions will have repercussions".

Stand up for yourself and stop letting niggers walk all over you.

So not content to cower in fear from BLM, you want to cower in fear from the Jewish media as well.

Real winner you are.

No one did anything

But you can be sure as hell if some white guy went up there to force them off stage, security would have appeared out of nowhere to arrest whitey

>Two dindus literally exposed themselves for being uncivilized
*fixed
when will black people learn that acting like that doesnt help your people specifically. you play right into the way you are seen by others for generations

God damn you are stupid.

That's like telling a nigger to stop murdering and stealing.

The point is there will be a eruption of anger eventually. Not now maybe not a year from now but it will occur eventually. These people can't do much since they are students mostly and hitting a nigger would basically get you expelled along with jail time, but eventually these acts will get retaliatory violence.

>Trump supporter takes Shitposter advice
>house is routinely vandalized
>has to keep changing phone numbers
>family is threatened
>if he had a job, likely doesn't now
>fair chance he'll be expelled too
>this is all assuming that the cops and security that were there and ignoring the BLM faggots wouldn't have stomped Trump-user's ass as soon as he tried something

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake."

We're fighting against something much larger than a room full of Dindu Nuffins.

Besides not letting these niggers make themselves be hated more by the majority of Americans for acting like micro-fascists than forcibly remove them is just as effective.

If anything, the way the protestors are acting in comparison to the relative docility of their opponents, is bringing more and more over to Trump. The left is starting to realize this and it is making them squeamish.

>Goddam bongs, you got mudslimes and niggers everywhere doing whatever they want, you guys are weak and pathetic, if you had guns and freedoms like 'Merica, that shit wouldn't happen, niggers don't get away with that shit here.

Yeah, nah, cucked as us, cunts.

Two "black lives matters" shows how niggers they are while the whites there showed how civilized they are.

It helps in the long run to not do anything

BLM is burying themselves at this point, they will eventually be phased out into obscurity just like the occupy movement.

It's basically using their tactics against them. Don't do anything and play the victim card.

You can't into strategy

. Kek.
Start swinging ay ay? Oh look at him, little chubby Brit bong who thinks he's a chicken oh you love the chikee don't you? Who loves the chick chick sandwich mummy made him. Oh look at him all fat N happy

They look just as smelly too.

Hygiene seems to be a good indicator of the longevity of a movement.

This is most effective way to beat them in a game where they can move the goal posts constantly.

>boo hoo my actions will have repercussions".

yes i'm with you so far

>muh freedumbs
>muh guns
>muh free speech
>muh land of the free.

Freedom comes at the price of the chance that a crazy person can bust down your door and gun murder your entire family.

Now I know that happens in Mexico routinely, but that's because it's perpetrated by your government and your government's owners, the cartels.

Okay, this is a Get the Niggers Arrested thread now.

If Niggerette touched Milo's precious, pretty face, she can be charged with assault. Doesnt matter if it didnt hurt, did no damage or wasnt a full swing. She touched his person, she can be arrested for assault.

The schools own video is the evidence.

Get these two niggers names (i know theyre somewhere but i dont have em), then take every legal action available. Twitter, facebook, email and tell depaul admins to have them arrested. Be respectful and to the point. Resist the urge to bait anyone. Just give them facts and let them handle it.

Youve done this before.

>Do it again

You actually have the law on your side this time.

IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED THE FUCKING VIDEO AUSFAG YOU WOULD SEE THAT A ALTRIGHT BLACK WOMAN TOOK A MIC AND SHIT ON THE PROTESTORS FOR LIKE 6 MINUTES

All this proves is that we are more civilized than apes.
Which isn't news at all.
Great shitposting

Does anyone have sauce on this semen demon?

> two monkey on the stage
Maybe people just found it amusing and expected some tricks to be shown? Not everyone just starts shooting at the monkeys when they see one.

his name is Milo

And it makes me sick.

>look ma I posted it again

Nope we are winning the game
60s everyone boo hood over bigger getting hosed and beaten
But when they rioted and used the freedom to behave like, well niggers society fucked them over good with three strike laws, mandatory sentencing and harsher sentences for their favorite drugs

None of the alt-right present took the bait to start a race war.

Alt-right = smarter.

Oh. Look. Someone behind a proxy trying to incite violence from Trump supporters.

Your tactics are not new, Jew. Keep it up.

Keep it up.

that's Darling Harbor in Sydney in the background of that building.

Strewth!

Thx f4m

>taking australian bait

i now you want oyur barbarian, back land aussie anger satisfied, but literally the best move for them was to let the niggers scream and shout and makes asses of themselves.

literally the best thing to do against raging porch monkies is to laugh in their face and to remain silent. let them talk themselve sinto a rage. let them scream and shout until theyre screaming and fighting people. THAT is when you get to strike out at the niggers.

never once has making the first blow worked for the white man. especially in this shit stained media driven society we have today. instigating them to draw first blood is how you win.

blm is a joke now. its hilarious, and its just resulting in them getting angrier and angrier.

striking out at them just makes them feel more justified. its a stupid emotional move. one only the niggers succumb to.

Oh so you want them to act like this? Trying to intimidate a family with their kids on their arms?
youtube.com/watch?v=NfIw4AuuXw4

No lInk no happening.
Fuck you Fame Fag

It made me laugh when the girl literally did a little monkey dance on stage

Shill detected.

The reactions were proper here. Don't listen to those that urge violence. They just want us to come down to their level. Stay above it. Stay strong, but stay civil too. We have nothing to gain by chimping out.

plus, had they gassed and dragge dout the niggers, this is still chicago, and it no doubt would have results in a massive chimpout.

everybody did great. they let the apes stomp and scream until nobody was left in the room, they faced them, then left, leaving the niggers with no crowd, and the whites came out looking liek the better man.

when youre drunk at the door of a bar, and the bouncer wont let you in because youre drunk, you dont fight the guy. you turn around, sober up, and ask again later.

As it is the silent majority will win in the long run, all the screaming and crying will just push more to the right

Jamal please, don't you have a liquor store to loot?

White americans are the biggest pussies on Earth.

People laughed at Bernie when this happened at one of his rallies. Cute how you now decide to defend your cukservative faglord Mylo.

This. Leave the chimping to niggers

LOL fuck i was wrong, its actually the foot of the Harbour Bridge on the left and the building directly in the background is the second larger AMP tower that looks over Circular Quay.

the ironing

Milo is a Brit, and not a presidential candidate.
Yer point?

It's true though, in Sweden, swedish nationalists are violent as fugg to outsiders who invade their events.

In America they grovel at the niggers feet.

FPBP

What did you expect? That they drag a guy whose thing is "non violent protest" off stage? Shit would be everywhere.

They paid security to do this and security did nothing. How about that?

This what a fucking disgrace, scared of doing a little time in the pen to fight for your beliefs. And you gutless losers want the fucking race war, you'll be crying to your mummas while jamal and achmed burn your houses down when it happens.

Get with it you gutless faggots

Day of the rope

How soon?

Sure.

You people love to poke the bear.

Right. Prepare intensely for violence, but do nothing until violence is the only option.

Dindus are incredibly violent. Provoking uppity dindus in suits into third-world political disruption shows everyone that we have to choose between Athens and Kinshasa.

In the meantime, how strong are you? How much stamina do you have? How's your aim? Do you know a martial art?

disagree- they're using the same tactics as MLK or Ghandi

they look oppressed- they appear to be silenced by authoritarians

Milo made the mistake of trying to make jokes. He should have just sat silently, and taken flight to outdoor protests immediately.

>white people didn't chimp out at the slightest provocation
>this proves white people are stupid

Oh, Australia. You never fail.

The jokes were pretty good though.

>I'd probably hit on you if you weren't such an obnoxious cunt.

HATE SPEECH
SHUT IT DOWN
BLACK LIVES MATTER

Her nigga dance was kinda cute. I would have thrown a few dollar bills her way if I were in the crowd.

If something like this would have happened I may have done something but I'd probably be made fun of because I'm an ugly fat piece of shit? Why stand out? you'll just fuck with me either way

>Milo is a Brit

Really? Is he one of the Sussex Yiannopouloses or the Northumberland Yiannopouloses?

Well by taking the insults, threats and bitch slap, Milo exposed the twerking niggers for who they are.

It also wasn't Milo's job to stop them. Just like it isn't Trump's job to remove certain people from his speeches. It's the tougher guys. Security, who were paid to protect him that didn't protect him.

That's what makes DePaul a shitty university.

FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY!

FUCK FASCISM!

WE ARE INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious how much ground has the alt-right actually gained

Fucking zero, these cunts control everything from the universities to the media. You losers have gained nothing.

I would've tried to provoke the black guy into hitting he so he'd end up in jail. Just get up in his face and get him to take the first swing at me.

Even the huffington post thought what happened was a disgrace. Took a screenshot so none of you have to give them traffic

Say that to my face not online and see what happens bitchboi

shutup cunt

we have milo

he is our faggot savior!

thx user

>Really? Is he one of the Sussex Yiannopouloses or the Northumberland Yiannopouloses?
lol

>Well by taking the insults, threats and bitch slap, Milo exposed the twerking niggers for who they are.
And be honest, everyone knows Milo's a fag. Hitting a fag is like hitting a woman - he can't look "weak", it's just embarrassing for the person who tried to fight him.

Read the stuff moderate conservatives are putting out. They drift further right by the day as they realize political correctness just doesn't matter anymore.

Really makes you think huh? Guess I'm #BackingBlack now.

A bullet for The nigger assaulting milo
A bullet for the kike that spins the story.

That's what the 2a is for

>lol

Ah, I see what you're getting at. He's one of those bloody Gloucestershire Yiannopouloses.

Thanks for the screenshot user. And yes, hopefully what happened to Mizzou will happen here, and that the intelligent students transfer out before the backlash against them happens.

This is a nigger-tier thought process.

Are you so young you don't remember them shutting down the CBD for a week to film that move?

and the band played waltzing matilda.

how can white bois even compete?

Pretty much this. The shit that the protestors are pulling in New Mexico will only reinforce the idea that Trump wants to push out cancer from America. These nignogs are probably just mad that drugs will be harder to come by.