Trips decides what I do

Trips decides what I do

Kill yourself

Pee on it

Shove an entire egg into her womb

Put cock in her ass

Close enough.

Just a bitch from a bondage/rape fetish site. Everyone go home.

Let her go

Cut your dick off

Let her go

timestamp or derail. also show more of face. leave the duct tape on though, fgt.

I can't trace the image. It's nowhere but here.

Take her out to a nice dinner and then give her a massage

kek be praised

Give her food

Fart on her face and then let her go

make her eat a bowl of eggs

Give yourself a papercut while eating toast

Put "voxed" in his left hand.

post timestamp

REAP

Timestamp

Un tie her let her tie you up
Sharp in YOUR popper

Drive her in a Tesla model x to Upstate New York and let her go

Ask her if she wants to leave. If she nods yes, let her. If she shakes no, don't.

Poop on her chest and set her free

Sharpy

timestamp and write "thor" on duct tape

Sell her to the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Start fucking that thing

Put 2 of her fingers up your butt. All the way in.

shar pei

reroll

so close

Sell her to me for 3 Bit coin.

No, it wasn't. For it to be close, you'd have to have it near 444.

Timestamp with "winrar" on forehead

she doesn't have to tell you how she ended up bound in your closet, but you're going to give her a bowl of eggs and then drop her off at the police station

Send her to bed early

Ask her to be your roblox girlfriend

soclose

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this

Show pooper

Dammnnnn

Tell her I'll be home in a minute, Your Cheetos and Mountain Dew are in the drawer for you until I get there. Try not to make a mess

Untie her and get some fast food together, then drop her off at home and feel bad about your degeneracy.

>off-by-one.suicide

They deleted it but you can see its been on other websites.

Stop using other people's pictures for these shitty threads?

Rolling for feeding her

This

Send pictures of her to your mom

^This

Isn't this Shoe0nHead?

Timestamp or gtfo

Roll for anal

This place died years ago. The only fun now is pointing out the decay. Thank you for your assistance.

Wear her skirt as you fuck her butthole

Let her go though ask if she would like to do this to you

Re-roll

She rapes you with a cactus.

roll

Reminded her who is in charge while sharpening a knife. Glide it across her cheek. Let her leave

this

Self immolation.

Let her go

Free the bitch

Post all the nudes you have.

Pie her in the face and let her go

Oof reroll

Ching chong china ching chong passing time between next trips by typing into this white space

shoeonhead isn't a british slut, so no

Show us a bare ass spread

Re

What kind of egg?

Give it a bowl of eggs and let it go once it has eaten them all.

Dubs

And now I present....

roller

Remind her of marital capitalism then ask if she wants to leave

fk her

Trips

this pls

So close

fuck that pussy

Fuck that clit

show us the pussy bumhole

cut her hair and shove it in her asshole

UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP* UP YOUR BUTT MORTY *BURP*

eat her ass

Sheeeit nigga

do all the things that /b tells you to do.

Show us your ass OP

Sell her to me.

eat dat ass

namjef

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Suck your own dick

Anal rape

cut your balls off