nico not maureen

this one's actually straight up confirmed

>female musicians
>female
>musicians
something's not right here...

but Lou was jewish!

guess it doesn't matter cause she fucked him and cale and sterling

>implying Gira wouldn't have straight up murdered the other members if he even suspected this

did she fuck moe tucker?

maybe he sparked her antisemitism
he made her suck on his ding dong one too many times

No Doubt in my mind she did

unconfirmed

that's a strong possibility

...wasn't her brother in that band?

SOLO SABES
O
L
O

S
A
B
E
S

delet

nah I don't think so. Outside of his music, he's not a particularly macho guy. Maybe he would have tried but not gotten very far

Not the same, but I think I read somewhere that when he got kicked out of Hawkwind Lemmy slept with every single one of his bandmates' girlfriends

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

nice digits

Christ she's ugly

nah she was married to Thurston pretty much the whole time they were in a band and was dating him at the very beginning

Even with the drummer?

no not with the drummer

Damn, that would've been quite a story...

Probably have had multiple group orgies

who the fuck wrote this copypasta? Morrissey?

No she isn't.

been a while since i read this monstrosity

i think he left just after their first album. That gave gwen plenty of time to fuck everyone else; starting from the basist,cause they dated for like 5 years

Everyone except the autistic male singer. She wouldn't fuck him on account of his autism

Never understood how someone as ugly as Lemmy got so much pussy

sometimes coming to Sup Forums is worth it

Rumor has it, they were a shit band live because they all took turns banging Debbie and couldn't keep concentration.

confidence and a sense of humor goes a looooong way

also, being the leader of a rock band is the ultimate pussy magnet.
moreover, when he was young he wasn't all that ugly.

D-do you guys think they actually fucked...? She wouldn't do that right?

kek
remember when everyone thought they were brother and sister

I get the feeling Lee would be the only one who didnt get any.

inb4 Sup Forums posts every band with a female band ever

female member

hnng

is that spider-man on the left

Nico and Lou had an affair toward the start of their collaboration but before they were finished the album they had already broken up very acrimoniously. Nico allegedly was very stone cold about it and said "I can no longer make love to jews" during one of the recording sessions.

Another fun fact: Nico was partially deaf making it hard for her, at this early stage in her musical career, to stay in key. The velvet underground would mock and bully her for that.

Was Thurston a cuck?

Her entire biography is almost comically fucked up.

Lydia Lunch talked about him getting an STD at the time of recording the infamous No New York compilation. It's not hard to imagine him and Nico either. I mean, look at him...

ITT literally any band with a female in it

I love the idea of TVU giving someone shit for being out of key

If it was anyone, it was Butch banging Shirley. The producer always gets the poon.

This one, definitely, it was my first thought because it's well known that it actually happened.

Atticus brings in his wife into the mix. It's only fair.

I remember watching their VH1 Behind The Music. She brags about fucking everyone in the band except for Marty. They cut to Marty and he's all like "It's ok because we made love on stage when we performed together. It was a spiritual thing, man."

>female
>musician
Pick one

You just know

Yall are skipping the obvious.
Underrated

>Lydia Lunch talked about him getting an STD
what, from her?

They wish. Too bad Lavren is a crazy feminist

moe was always the best girl anyways

Atticus just KNOWS

Underrated

No. It's in the interview video about the no wave scene with her.

DELET THIS

everyone except Frank

>feminists don't have sex

Kek