Anyone else feel like shit tonight, Sup Forums? Pics of cute puppies or kittens?

Anyone else feel like shit tonight, Sup Forums? Pics of cute puppies or kittens?

why do you feel like shit user?

I feel like shit too user. I just write. Makes me feel I will be famous for lyrics one day. Odds of that are very slim but I'm still doing it because its all I have that tethers me here.

I wish I had a puppy pic on standby

I love shar peis OP
>pic related
His name is Jeff

what have you wrote so far?

You don't play vgames?

OP here - dunno, just generally feel like I'm going no where in life, shitty relationships, all that jazz. Thanks for the puppo pic tho, Jeff looks nice

yep. Girl I've been banging said today she doesn't want to get to know me too well because she doesn't want to get attached. Made me feel like shit even though she still bangs me. Maybe I should cut her off before I get hurt.

Cut that girl off, user. It might be fun now, but if you want more and she doesn't, it's gonna hurt down the road

you already got hurt user

I'm just worried I won't get sex now. Oh well. Maybe I'll keep her on the books and just look for a side girl.

you will get sex, but yeah you should look for another girl, sex is not the only thing you want right?

I'm 26, and have never had a serious relationship. I'm in law school now and kind of want to start thinking like a proper adult and stop the fuckboy lifestyle. So I was disappointed when this chick basically said I'm just into you for the sex

kek

the thing is you never tried something else than being the fuckboy, that's why you are going to have some problems to get a serious relationship, the hardest thing will be stop thinking about sex, don't make it a top priority

It's gonna suck for a little if you cut her off, but spend some time focusing on you and you'll find someone. It sounds weird, but people usually show up when you stop looking

>the hardest thing will be stop thinking about sex, don't make it a top priority
this is probably good advice. Honestly, when I meet a chick it's usually my top priority. I'll go on a couple dates, fuck a few times then one of us tries to 'define' whatever we have going on and I usually just move on. This girl I felt a connection with, so I felt shitty when she said she doesn't want a connection with me

aww poor pupper

i have friends like you, i know what are you going through, and i'm almost completly sure that you felt a connection because she is really good having sex

Try dating/hanging out with a girl without having sex for a while?

Jeff is a good doggo.

don't be angry with yourself for not thinking of something else than sex, just try to have fun with the person you want to be in a relationship

I was send snaps to this girl for a bit and the last thing I sent hasn't been opened and it's been two hours.

I *DID* feel like shit until I got home with a half gallon of SKYY vodka. Woo-Hoo!

you got the right idea, user. the boyfriend's a total piece of shit and I'll drink to that

Checked
And I'll join you for a double shot.

Cheers. hope your shit all works out~

Don't worry, I'm sure there's a good explanation for her not opening it. I'm sure she's not ignoring you, maybe she died or something.