On a scale of 3 to 3rd where does Hazard rank among the best players in the world?

On a scale of 3 to 3rd where does Hazard rank among the best players in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvlWftwrSxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's behind a lot of people, but I'd say top 10

We'll find out once Real buys him and you see him perform in a non joke of a league.

>implying people wouldn't be saying the same shit whether he's playing against Stoke or Leganés

Every league is a joke of a league. Only the CL matters.

THIS
H
I
S

he was great today. Tbqh he's a top 5 player, and with confidence, I can say he's easily the third best player.

Don't recall any world beating performances from him there. Should be interesting to see whether he really improved next season.

Conte in CL should be potentially even more interesting.

1. Messi
2. Nerman
10. Hazard

Name 7 forwards better than him.

>Asks for more forwards
>When listing two wingers and a midfielder

Lol what? Conte has been utterly btfo every season he has played in champions league.

>Hazard is a midfielder
>Wingers are not forwards
Almonds activated.

Suarez, Lewandowski, Bayol, TsuGOD, fatguain, greaseman, Dybala

Hence it's going to be interesting to see how he will do with all the Chelsea money after walking a more competitive league with them.

Will probably turn embarrassing but who knows.

>Best players

Ask for forwards. Fuck, you are dumb. But, i'll list the other seven, not in order. Modric, thiago, bale, lewandowski, kroos, bernardo silva, and robben.

It's there is a certainty in football is that english teams make an ass of themselves in europe every season.

His top goal scorers in the league were two midfielders with ten goals
It was a really shit team
Messi is a midfielder you dumb cunt. Plays as a ten behind Neymar, Suarez and Rafina/Roberto

That juve team was not stacked whatsoever, but it was in no way shit. They went undefeated the previous season, and although vucinic was not a goal threat, he was on the level of bathsi now if not higher.

R u the juve fan? Do u think lukaku could fit into conte's system? I was talking to some moron here that believed that lukaku would improve conte's system when he has never used non-mobile big nigger up top before.

he already had costa as le favourable cross striker

I'm not a Juve fan and I think Lukaku is shit but the team went undefeated because of the iron defence they had. A lot of their games were draws or small wins. When playing against teams like Barcelona who can break through the defence and don't have to be afraid or any counter attack will tear it apart

>he still thinks Donaldo is in the top 2

Not Chelsea.

>implies ronaldo isn't

Just no.

>Modric

Discarded your post immediately.

>Messi is a midfielder

nice meme

Modric has been the best midfielder in the world the last 3 seasons. I'm sure 100% of teams what modric over memezard

He has been playing as a number 10 at least since the Celta win, they also updated the graphic this game

>OP wasn't talking about Neymar

Seeing how Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar and Bale already ranks above him, it wouldn't be at 3rd.

>thinking that makes him a CAM, not a SS

He might get into the top ten - just.

Edward 'beat season of 16 goals' azar

Possibly the most overrated EPL player in the last few years

I'm not sure they updated it. That's Sky, not beIn.

1. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Ibra
4. Suarez
5. Lewandowski
6. Neymar
7. Hazard

nigga wat

>top-10
>Ibrahimovic

If he plays in the midfield he's a midfielder yiu fucking autist

Lol fuck no, pulsic is numba 1 you fuck

kys

Stop being so delusional. He's not even better than Alexis Sanchez.

kek

KEK

i bet you think that fucking dolphin neyshit is better than eden too ???

>he doesn't know what a SS is

Alright chap, would love to hear what you think Sergi Roberto is, because I could get like 3 different answers out of you depending on what time of the year it is.

>Modric and let sideways pass man is better than hazard
>Messi is a midfielder

>can i still be relevant?

No, now go prep the bull

like 15th when Im generous

agreed

t. Ibrahimovic

1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. Hazard

The golden trio

Check the stats man.

the three twinks

He is currently competing with Kante for the best player in EPL.
I think, he should be in top 5 in the world.
His weakness is long-range shooting

>he should be in top 5 in the world
no top 10 player would have played like he did last season, it was disgraceful, don't give a shit if his gf left the club or whatever

But according to the stats, he's even better than neymar.

Tsuu is the second best player in the world and look at the season he's having. He's been playing like absolute dogshit.

It happens.

as shit as rolando might be, he's 32 and still has managed to consistently score/assist in big numbers every season for quite a few years, always at top competition. You are calling it a shit season (true), yet he still has 26 goals and 12 assists, something hazard probably has never achieved

hazard is already 26 and can't even have two proper good seasons at top level ffs

comparing them is criminal, hazard is an average player that has yet to do anything of note in his career besides banging eva carneiro and having butt implants

>lower key passes and less than half the assists
>higher ameristats make him better

Banging Eva Carneiro instantly makes you a top 2 player in the world

Hazard is hardly an average player tho, just not top 5 (or 10) in the world.

Being one of Chelsea's best players is quite the feat.

Depends what position they play him as. They've tried him all over the field

>you now remember that time when Azza scored a hat-trick while drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=OvlWftwrSxw

He is already a world class player, but he needs to go a bigger club and play with better teammates. That's what you do when you're a world class player.

shit troll

If you really think that Hazard is better than Neymar you have some serious brain damage.

go home boris

hazard has done FUCK all in the cl you absolute blue waffle cunt.

>hasnt scored more than 10 goals a season