SHE FUCKING WON

SHE FUCKING WON.

that's not the way a republic works.

wtf that doesn't even add up to 100%

Welcome to american politics.
Check your sanity at the door.

>Checks fictional rulebook that has nothing to do with actual U.S. Election law.

Good gravy! You're right!

what happened?

There were others besides Trump and Clinton.

>be american
>don't vote
>"YOU UNPATRIOTIC FUCK, HOW DARE YOU SQUANDER THIS GOD GIVEN RIGHT YOUR FOREFATHERS DIED DEFENDING!!!!!!!!!"

>be american
>vote
>your candidate wins the election
>your vote doesn't actually matter and the opposing party takes office anyway

last time i checked we arent a democracy, we are a constitutional republic....popular vote means nothing in our system dumb fuck...learn some history and learn why our founding fathers spent the most time and ink on the electoral college...

the polls don't matter idiot

Cry about it why dontcha

Both sides tried rigging the election but the dems picked a unlikable cunt. If the dems instead not rigged it against Bernie, he would have won easily because he was by far the more popular choice.

>All of this is 100%legal, hell even the Russian collusion shit is almost legal.

And the US population is 323 million, so she actually only got like 20% of the US to vote for her.

Meanwhile retards go around saying "More then half the country voted for Hillary!"

lol, a republic just means we elect people to vote for us. And has nothing to do with the popular vote not counting.
Them not counting is due to the retarded electoral college which was convinced to keep people like Trump out.

>idiot
That's not a poll, that's the popular vote.
>idiot

>I couldn't vote to chose neither
>can only not vote
this system sucks I want out

>OP doesn't know what a federal republic is
>OP should kill himself

Get over it shitheel.

Losers aren't part of history, they're simply forgotten. Hillary groupies, Trump apologists & confederate wankers all need to understand this.

Nobody gives a fuck about some asshole who lost years ago, so you can't use it as an excuse for the shit you pulled today.

>MFW the popular vote in most states is literally a poll because delegates are the ones who choose president.

Really? I think I'll go write a whole book on the subject.

I demand a recount! We won!!

God damn kids are dumb these days.
See this

>Meanwhile retards go around saying
No they don't.

Electoral college baby, fucking elections since 1787.

Thats not how you win.

I have some spare vaseline if you need your asshole lubed.

^also me

Federal republic, turd burglars.
We vote to tell the state what to do, the state votes for the prez.

SHE FUCKING LOST.

>>your candidate wins the election
but she didn't.

Did everyone forgot the part where she resigned?

This. I don't vote because the chance if me dying in a car accident in the way to the polls is greater than the chance my vote will actually matter. Also i get annoyed at the assholes who before the election say everyone needs to vote, but after the election get pissed that people voted for "a dead fucking gorilla".

>SHE FUCKING WON.

They have been doing it for a full year now, and often.

If she goes to jail than the 13 republicans who did the exact same thing she did must go too.

>Hurr dur but she is a woman so she must be burned at the stake.

You know, because fuck everybody who doesn't live in a major city. Their votes should control the country, if you ask leftists.

>lol, a republic just means we elect people to vote for us

>the retarded electoral college

It is almost like American style democracy is pants on head retarded.

I work on a college campus so it's a very liberal environment. I've probably heard 10 people a day say that over half the country voted for Hillary for the entire last year. I swear I can't go 1 fucking hour at work without hearing it.

College campus is basically a nonstop trump hating temper tantrum.

>MFW eventually it come out that elections are just a battle of rigging.

>my vote should count more because I live in bum fuck egypt

>literally this thread

sucks, i go to a southern college and plenty of trump stickers around.

Food is magic and is delivered from the magic trucks. Nobody needs to work in agriculture. Everybody should just be a barista at a coffee shop.

It’s almost like the States are the ones giving power to the Federal government.

> when you want the entire country to be Illinois

It was convinced? Interesting...

>popular vote is a 1:1
>one person one vote
>people who live in cities are being cheated because there votes are worth less just because they live in a city
>uneducated hicks that live in the middle of nowhere are worth 100 city votes
>Giving more power to stupid poor people
>not letting the majority of the country pick who runs it
>The people did not want the last 2 republican presidents but it was awarded to them anyway cause they tried real hard

Yeah fuck everybody who doesn't live in a small town. Their votes should control the country, if you ask conservatives.

factually wrong.

Hillary is for sjw fags

>my State should count more because we have more blacks and mexicans who don't use birth control

Why is she not president right now?
Also sussing out who got

year on, still a shit eater.

That extremist? America would not vote in a totalitarian leader like bernie (you have more money than me so i'm going to send men with guns to take it) sanders

(you)

THIS.
She threw in the fucking towel before all the numbers were even in. Please, shut the fuck up. She quit, so you should, too.

>Hillary wins popular vote
>"Hurr durr it was fake votes, no real people are actually voting for her"
>posts pictures of numerous people supporting her and protesting after he loss

>my household of 27 inner city welfare niggers should have more voting power than the farmers and ranchers that grow the food i eat.

kill yourself

It's actually kind of cool how population of states vs their electoral vote count works out demographically. I saw an article which broke it down to basically whites get 1 person, 1 vote and then it decreases as you go down the racial hierarchy down to niggers, where it's like 1 nigger, 3/4 of a vote.

This.

I enjoyed seeing this

The electoral college exists so that people who live in less populated states can have power in elections too otherwise Trump and Hillary would’ve only focused on California, New York, and Florida. I didn’t take the time to look through the thread to see if anyone said this already, no I’m not a expert on this, and yes I know this is bait

kill yourself

guess it's a good thing the USA isn't a democracy then.

Fortunately for us, the US Constitution doesn't mention anything about the popular vote for what determines the President of the United States. Get fucked, faggot.

>she resigned?
She didn't resign you fucking idiot.

>farmer and rancher that grow the food i eat.
>He doesn't know about california

i hate trump but you know what, i hate twats like these fags in this picture more, i would love to have recordings of them when they seen hillary loose. kek..

That's absolutely fucking retarded. YOU are absolutely fucking retarded. That fucking voting machine isn't racist, you stupid fucking moron.

Let's just return the vote land owners. You get one vote per 10 acres of land.

No President in the history of the country has ever been elected by popular vote. Every President has been elected by the electoral college - period. Right or wrong, that's how it is. Based on that, it's stupid to say she won. She had the most votes, but she lost. She lost the Democratic Party primary too, but it was fixed. She didn't deserve to win.

DID YOU NOT SEE THE LIVE FUCKING VIDEO FROM EVERY NEWS STATION TALKING ABOUT HER PHONE IN RESIGNATION?
You don't get to re-write history just because you're a fucking butthurt snowflake.

farmer checking in
how does it feel to eat daily?

Where is the pic with Hilary eating a dick?

No, it exists because the Federal Government was given its power and existence by the STATES.

Wasting all your water on almonds to the point that you have massive droughts makes you a farming state, cool.

Trump would get the popular vote without the illegals voting.

imagine your reality being shattered by a tomato

Dickless

Those were the days

You say this as you post images of white people holding signs supporting hillary

Thanks user, I've saved that for all the retards that tell me "but but but, Hillary won a majority of the vote". Turns out, she didn't!

If they went by popular vote in each state Trump STILL would have won 30 states to 20.

>growing food
>wasting water

Dude don't post pictures of your mom on here man that's not cool

someone doesn't know america isn's a democracy.

>HER PHONE IN RESIGNATION
She conceded the election just like every other presidential election loser since forever you gigantic retard. When one candidate reaches 270 electoral votes, it's impossible for the other candidate to win so they concede. Now tell me how much you were just trolling me.

Small towners are objectively dumber, so yeah, electoral college gives retards the most important role

I didn't post any images I just came in this thread a few minutes ago to laugh at you pathetic cucks still being butthurt a year after.

Kek