Meanwhile in holland

meanwhile in holland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do the Muslims in the Netherlands come from? Are they Indonesians?

why do western mosques look like shit?

test

Turks and moroccans, indonesians, surinamese

Mostly Moroccan and Turkish

But we have people from basically every country on earth, with traditional religious freedom so who knows exactly.

It's always fat childless single women that feel the need to fuck everything up and corrupt other people's kids

>meanwhile in macron's france

meanwhile in poland

If it were Germany they'd be getting raped.

whites destroyed Byzantium and let the turks/muslims into Europe

>repetitive message paid by Soros
>actual art manually drew by fans

it looks so ugly and german

>why do shit temples built by shit people of a shit religion look like shit?

Some of the MENA ones look quite nice in their natural environment. They look disgusting in Europe precisely because they don't belong there.

White women love Muslim men. Why else do Western Women keep wanting these guys over by the boat/truck/airplane load? White men keep playing this off as nothing, and just sit back and do nothing. Fucking pathetic.

currently on the streets of al-britistani

why are those whores so happy? i mean is that fucking pe or are they actually teaching them to pray for allah? lmao, it's incomprehensible for me

You know a country is going down hill, when the cops are only allowed to police their own race/colour or be branded "RACIST". FIGHT BACK SWEDEN.

at least we have mosques

It's surprising Morrocans are drawn to the Netherlands since they don't really have any connection. I understand France and Spain because of colonial past but Netherlands is an interesting choice.

unironically and sadly this, if it wasn't for cucktholic retards fucking up their brothers, constantinople would've held on for much longer. it is the west's fault that we can't have nice things. turks had more respect for it and treated it better when they captured it then when cucktholics sacked it a thousand times over.

Masha'Allah.

they among many other europeans and turks were used to cheap labour after ww2
most went back home but the muslims because they then realised just how shit their own countries were

the US forced you to take them

ah yes the evil US bogeyman

how original

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]

>He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large
>The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany

Not to mention US embassies actually push race mixing/mass immigration/white genocide propaganda all over Europe.
See: whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

mosques in /mena/ countries are awesome

>mfw as a Muslim

I find it hilarious when women vote for refugees, islam etc etc.

Do they realise they won't have as much freedom as they do now? I think they want to be treated like shit deep down, but white men are fucking beta niggers.

>implying this isn't the fault of the usa and israel
the reason this wrold is so fucked up is because of us my greatest ally :-)

usa is dog of israel

>USS
cheeky