Facses of Sup Forums

Facses of Sup Forums
Pic related

You an't bad looking, also in grey shirt club.

I'm usually wearing a gray shirt or a hawaiin shirt

I like your style.
All the best, my dude in whatever you do in the future.

I'm Ellie join my discord lol I'm crossfafed xd so dunny

.gg/KBgt3q
Oops here's the link

>actually a 400 lb basement dweller catfishing

Holy fuck you look like me....

>>not kidding.

No way dude I'm a girl i just want people to join my discord

Probably.

Post pic faggot

when nobody fuckin compliments me

I don't know how to pose for selfies lol ignore the faggoty pout pls

mmmmm yes open bob

bigg bobby mm

MMMMMMMMM

Omg cutie

Timestamp that shit. No girl that cute is on Sup Forums. We're a bunch of mentally disturbed fucks on here with nothing better to do with our lives.

back off she is mine

Ok this is an old timestamp from when I had hair but I shaved my head to try to join death grips so now join my discord

From Jan? Yeah no

Pass, there is already too many pics of me already on the web than I care to admit. I'm just shocked someone looks like me, what is heritage and or bloodline? Maybe you are born in washington?

>>gray shirt also is my style.

i bet you all will compliment me now fukcin cucks

Ok you fuckers I'll do one from tonight but you HAVE to join my discord just give me a minute

>blue leather couch
Must be European or something.

Yeah actually I think it was my grandparents who were from around Washington, I've got some Scandinavian and Irish. You?

I literally have no life ahahaha currently studying for exams (but actually just on Sup Forums haha)
Aussie actually ahaha... are Europeans known for their blue leather couches? Ahaha

Yo I'm in Washington homie wya

Dunno just all I know is here in canadaland ive never seen a blue couch in my life. What are you studying what's that brain about? That an Aussie thing too?

You're cute join my discord ho ily

Lmao I now live in Cali

Same...
I was born in Washington around the "pugent sound"? I can't remember my parents separated when I was young. My mother told me when I got older my dad had a another son and maybe sister? Can't remember too much. Starting to wonder if your half brother and its tripping me out a bit to be honest.

>>is your last name "cole"?

Send us a backshot and open bob luv u

Nursing ahaha more specifically looking at acute intracranial problems... not just an Aussie thing, I'd hope brains are universal

YO I LIBE NEAR THE PUGET SOUND DYDE
Join my discord lol

No, but I know I have some long lost siblings and I'm getting a bit spooked too. I have two half sisters and my dad really got around

Meh

You're cute lel

You'd be surprised at the lack of brains in this world. Welp back to work. Gl with brains Ausso cutie

What do you think?
>>mfw we might be brothers. And I'm freaking out a bit.

Holy shot you're twins wtf

You're pretty, could you upload another photo of yourself?

Gotta say pretty similar but idk man

true ahahaha thanks dude :)
I feel like I've reached my daily selfie quota ahaha

haha doesn't matter, upload any you have.. please, I fall in love with you :)

Dude your nose is the same too. Fucking everything eyes, hair color, what's your dad's name. Gotta know the truth man, I won't be able to sleep if I don't know more. I've either met my half-brother on Sup Forums or not. I gotta know more man. How old are you?

My dads name is Richard, I was born Feb 29th 1996, what else do you want to know?

THE BUMP OF TRUTH

>>because I need to know.

Holy shit.. would love to see some different pics of you in another thread.. a nudes thread for example hahaha

Fml my dad's name is Richard too.
His name was Richard (allen?) cole. Not too sure on the middle name. I was born 1990 which would coincide with what I have heard that apparently he had kids after me. Shit how else do I figure this out.

>>seriously I'm not fucking with you. I screamed when I read your dad's name.

#ShowFeet

BTFO she's not going to do it shit skin!

bump

ahahah thank u user

also BUMPING for this shit >> ahaha this is hectic

Sup

If I find my half brother on mother fucking Sup Forums on Sup Forums of all fucking places I'm going to scream.

>>Like an autistic child

Richard Heaton, I know his last name is actually something else but I know it isnt Cole, hes like 52 now I believe, dude Im hella spooked

Does he own or still boat? Last pic I have of him was when I turned 18 or so? He was sitting in a boat with a cigarette. Hate to ask but do you have a pic of your dad? I can absolutely confirm if you show him. Holy fuck I've got weird feelings in my stomach.

im a gay atheist vegan

rate?

Mother fucking 52...
That is correct.
3 years older than my mom.

>>nigga I'm scared

Qauds of truth nigga, cropping some photos. His face got really fucked up in an accident but I cant find any older pics of him

Shit ok.
Dude I'm bracing myself for some serious shit. I wish I still had that picture of him I think my mom still has it.

>> Sup Forums uniting lost Sup Forumsrothers
>>pic not related I just like it

I think he used to have one but no longer does

Fuck harder to tell than I thought. Did he use to have semi long hair? Like the last pic I seen of him reminded me of "the dude" apperently he was or is on disability is that true?

>>hair style wise but with a beard

Fuck me didn't load.

>>thats how fucked up I am about this atm.

Older pic of him, he used to have super long hair yeah, would spend a lot of time drinking and fishing

Dude. My heart is acting weird. I'm 75% sure that's my dad. But older. That sounds like him. I don't know what to do. I wasn't prepared for this. Is there a way I can personally get in contact with you? If you want that is.

>>I'm so shocked I don't know anymore.
>>mfw I found my Sup Forumsrother.

you midwestern?

Wanna listen to The Powers that B while I stick my big toe in your asshole?

Exmilitaty is where its at. It also describe how I feel right now

>>OH SHIT I'M FEELIN IT.

I dont even know how to process this dude, can you post the old picture you have of him? Yeah I would like to get your contact info but thats not something you just post on Sup Forums

I know. I'm feeling it. I don't have it, it might be with my mom still, she does have all my baby pics with her and he is in a lot of them but he is super young in them but the more I think about it I'm seriously thinking we are brothers. Discord mabye? Fuck I'm so serious right know I'll put my fucking phone # up here I don't care how many pizzas get delivered to my house. Keep this thread alive I'm going to call my mom and try to explain what's going on and get her to take pics of him.

>>I feel like I could puke I feel so weird.

Dude I dont feel well right now

Just got off the phone with her she is taking pics of me and my dad when I was a baby. Keep this thread alive.

Dude im freaking out my phone is at 6% and wont charge

Yea I'm shitting too.

Got it to charge bump

Fuck are you serious!? Is there anyway you can charge it? NIGGA THIS IS SERIOUS!

Just get eachothers FB or snap or something ffs

Sweet Satan I can't take this much suspense. Fuck it got facebook? I don't even care I want to know the truth.

ITT

>faggots who both have a beard and are freaking out

you are both what is killing this site

Yeah I got facebook

Here's my ugly mug...

Evening Sup Forumsrothers

If you guys are actually related Sup Forumstards then this is now a legendary thread
im gonna screen shot this thread for historical purposes