Went through a trap phase a few years ago

>went through a trap phase a few years ago
>genuinely thought I wanted to be a girl for a while
>SJW friend brings it up for some reason
>"Yeah, I guess I just wasn't right in the head at the time. I feel much better now."
>accuses me of being transphobic and thinking trans people are mentally ill
>gets all pissed
>hasn't talked to me in a week

I understand why Sup Forums hates these people now. I see the light...

Doesn't sound like much of a friend if he's not supportive of you overcoming a serious mental illness.
Good for you.

you had a what phase ...

kindly exit this board. no degenerates.

Give more info on that phase of yours
Did you wear dresses?

Everyone wants to be a qt trap , for a little bit . We all gotta grow up sometime .

What I don't understand is, if transfags believe that they need to transition to feel comfortable, then how does that not qualify as a mental disease?

Clearly there's a body image problem here, like with anorexics.

Being a girl sounds nice, they have it so much easier, but one day you must face reality.

Youd love to get gangbanged by Sup Forums while wearing a cute dress. Admit it OP. I do too.

Based Puck

It's alright bro. Even Hitler went through his loli phase, stomping on her little jew dolls, pretending she was a female monster-girl.

What's important is that you've out grown that, and are now free to hate everything. Because hate is the the only thing that matters in this life.

been there too, user. Never bothered to cross dress or take pills or anything. But then I realised I'm just scared of being a man. So I manned up, and became a HGV driver and now have a wife and a daughter. Shit, to think I wanted a vagina at some point.

Traps aren't as bad as trannies. A trap knows what gender they are and merely get kicks off of fooling people. A tranny is sick in the head and just doesn't want to accept reality. I don't mind traps, but all the trannies can rot in hell where they belong.

I agree, I never got the anorexics myself. All skin and bones, how can that ever be beautiful in a classical way? On a degenerate would find that sexy.

Well Spain has been known for degeneracy for a very long time. I blame the Kebab occupation you had to suffer through. Hopefully your countrymen remember that and are preparing to Crusade across Europe to avoid suffering it again.

And it's like the fog is lifted?

Not even gay if I wear a skirt though.

>mfw knows I'll never be a girl
>still RP and ERP with a bunch of other like minded people
>still dream about being a girl
If you want to feel like a girl, go to Sup Forums or go join a Historical Role Playing Minecraft community like me

>...
>space before ellipsis
>no capital letters
Kindly exit this board. No redditors.

You're that passive aggressive shitposter from TrumpGen.
Of course you'd want to be a little girl.

You sound super cute, you spain qt!

>Traps aren't as bad as trannies.
>admiting your a degenerate

I'm sure you're cuter with my dick in your ass like the slut you are.

/Thread

jesus christ you're the faggot who spams these images in the Trump General aren't you
I knew you were a faggot the moment i read your first posts there
kys degenerate

Hold it now, that's way too lewd.

>Spain being gay again

No such thing as too lewd though, otherwise you'd be considered too lewd for being a semen demon.

Listen I just wanna end PC. I'll take any ally I can get in service to that goal. Once the PC shield is down the Cultural Marxists are utterly fucked.

I do feel sorry for you Britbong, your capital is currently occupied by mudslimes. How do you intend to fix that problem? Richard the Lionheart is spinning in his grave knowing you cucks just let the armies of Islam take over without a fight. Truly a sickening end to the once proud British people.

I'm glad you made it. Forget your degenerate past, you are now walking on the /path of light/.

>Met a trap on the internet
>In bed together on our sides spooning
>Start feeling up her tits
>End up fucking her in the ass in this spooning position
>Jack her off at the same time
>Both of us cum buckets

Was pretty awesome man.. Best orgasm I ever had t b h

>her
pls stop

l-lewd!!

>implying there is any difference between traps and trannies
>literal synonyms

gas yourself you subversive degenerate kike

post pics of you in trapmode\
>post pics of you in trapmode
post pics of you in trapmode

I KNOW you saved them, faggot.

I don't care user. I would do it again in a heart beat. Still fap to the memory this very day.

>Jack her off
>her
>jack off
>jack her
>her

??

Vagina envy is becoming a thing all over the West

Is that all you can say you bottom bitch? Admit already you crave superior Spaniard cock.

Yeah wow, cumming sure is fun, even if you're a sodomite fucking mentally ill self harming "people"
Cumming is the highest virtue, cumming is a human right

If you haven't killed yourself yet, now would be a great time.

Why is Spain and Austria roleplaying in this thread?

>Sup Forums doesn't allow degeneracy they said
>Sup Forums is the only board who fights the faggotry & roleplaying they said

We wuz habsburg n shit

>this is not what we wish of trannies

>SJW friend
>hasn't talked to me in a week

PARADISE

>A Wild Kike Appears

Why are your ilk even here? I suspect a two-tier system with your kind. One side I can spare from the ovens, the other must be incinerated for the good of all mankind.

Would you be the kind to throw a degenerate evil Jew into the oven?

Am I supposed to be offended? Top kek m8
No u.

You want to end PC?
I got something nonPC for you
The fact that you even ever entertained the idea is proof that you're a mental ill faggot that should be eliminated from the genepool.
7 billion humans on earth and you're one of the trash outliers.
Fucking kill your self. You are a worthless drain of resources.
Your father must fucking hate the joke of his life.

You idiot. Sup Forums is the red pill so it helps overcome illness. Sup Forums cures illness.

>It was a phase for you therefore it's a phase for everyone
Where did you get your psych degree
It is a mental disease only in this case doctors decided the best course of action is to let the patient go through with it. This doesn't make sense to the uneducated public so they campaign against it.
Traps and trannies are pretty much the same thing. If you're on Sup Forums you're likely a 20 something year old and if you're a 20 something year old man who can fool others into thinking you're female you're likely taking female hormones

this OP is clearly not "cured"
he still posts that anime picture of that girl because he feels he is her & looks like her
so yeah, he's still mentally retarded
case closed

>being this angry about boys in skirts

wew lad

>>went through a trap phase a few years ago
Seriously how?
I mean what went through your head where you thought that dressing up as a girl and wearing make up was a sane thing to do?

He'll never expect Spanish inquisition up his butt.

>electing green party

Nah I'm just venting. Do whatever you want, have fun with your self destruction
kek what are you asking, if I'd kill a bad Jew for the sake of humanity? I'll kill leftist cancer regardless of race, I'm not a bigot

Don't you bring my MAGA hat Ryukos into your degeneracy. I got enough problems as it is.

boypussy

>a woman wearing trousers is ok
>a man wearing a dress is monstrous

Well, let's say the treatement isn't over yet, a little more time here and he'll be fine.

it used to be classified as a type of body dysmorphia before it was a political thing

what you're not understanding is how it deprives us of our representative government.
error has no rights, so if they can declare the majority in error they don't have to listen to them.

>tfw someone maga'd the Ryuko pic I posted yesterday
Feelsgoodman
MAKE HONNOUJI ACADEMY GREAT AGAIN

One of my best friends went through a trap phase. I still remember the phone call where he asked me if I would still be his friend if he cut his dick off. Luckily myself and others convinced him to try just dressing like a girl for a couple years before going through any real physical shit like surgery or hormones. Turns out getting laid broke him out of it.

I guess I saw a lot of guys who looked feminine/androgynous and I liked the way they looked, and people always told me I looked like a girl so I just went with it. Luckily I never "came out" or anything I just talked about wanting to be a girl all the time around my old friends.

Even Hitler went through his loli phase, stomping on her little jew dolls, pretending she was a female monster-girl.
Wait what

I feel sorry for you people, if only you didn't let the women vote you'd have a glorious nationalist leader in power right now.

But, thanks to the dumbass sluts, you are now under a commie who's in love with mudslimes and hates all things white. Hopefully this will teach you a lesson, women ought not have the right to vote. Provided you survive that is, your new commie leader will aid Ahkmed in the beheading of all Infidels in the name of anti-racism.

God I hate Austria right now, you cucked out. You were the last line of defense. Now you just hand it over. Fuck even Suleiman is disappointed. No fight? No glory? God, Europe isn't even worth conquering at this point. A continent of cucks, who would even want it?

Good, that means you can assist me in giving Liberals Helicopter Rides. I'll pilot, you toss em' out. It'll be fun!

Did they fuck you and made you their girl?

>2016
>not a trap yet
How much of a cuck can you be?

Exactly. Getting butthurt about something as arbitrary as that is illogical.

if gender and race are social constructs why do they rail against mainstream societies view that it isnt...

never made sense to me, if it's not biological then why are you arguing your subjective experience over others, it's all the same shit.

Only if I get to shoot them before
but really, I can't wait

>self destruction
Whatever you say buddy.

Hey don't worry, i hate my country aswell because of that. Once again, we got jewed big time, and they will do the same shit to you with Hillary.

Also believing Hofer was far right nationalist ala Hitler is just moronic, the FPÖ likes to shill for israel aswell.

>Sup Forums gets triggered by this

You were a fetishist. You did it for the thrill. Of course you fell on your ass. You're quite a bit different than those who are like that from birth.

He shouldn't have any emotion towards your choice of gender anyway, since it's not his issue. He is in the wrong and a bad friend.

A friend told me yesterday that someone was requesting it, but by time I saw it, it had been hours. Happy you happen to be here.

It really isn't about clothes man. If you ever known someone who goes down that degenerate path, it eventually leads to being suicidal when reality hits them.

But why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

Unless you wish to kneecap them before in order to make the whole process even more painful for them. In that event I'll say it's a good idea.

>I'm a skinnyfat failure-to-launch as a male
>Guess I'll try female
>Mexican Intellectuals

>implying I do

I would suck that little feminine dick

Nah, we have a few months and Trump is a master persuader. He'll have this nation on lock by November. Hillary can't stump the Trump.

My worry is the Brexit failing. If the britbongs can't even get that together then we'll have to launch a reclamation war in the future. I'd rather like to avoid that but I fear all of Europe is cuck central and will gladly welcome mudslime dicks into their assholes. God, how could Europe get so fucking Jewed?

I hope you are correct, i'm rooting hard for Donald. here everyone just things he is a fashist, as usual.

Brexit will most likely not happen. And don't worry, the green party may have won, but it was most likely voters fraud because he only won by a little bit of votes in the end. Half the country fucking hates refugees and the establishment and their general EU dicksucking. The people are getting tired, we just can't afford a full blown war, because right now, we would have all of the EU as our enemies.

If Trump becomes president, i might want to move to the US, if your people are fine with it. I wanna build this country together with the americans and make it great.

Gotta say I'm more of a hanging man. We shouldn't waste bullets and fuel on them.
Think about it - a single piece of rope can kill a hundred commies, with enough dedication.

I love being a man. I love my broad shoulders, and after a year or two of working out (hard gaining ectomorph), I'll love my arms and pecs. I love how aggression feels, I even love containing it and turning it into dopamine and epinephrine surging my system, like taking a stimulant. I love testosterone and eating unnatural levels of meat to boost it.

I love when women daringly shoot side smiles when I'm dressed to the 9s, as opposed to men who drool and leer. I love teenagers who can't contain themselves around me and just giggle and stare, as innocuous as they are.

I love that I never had the anti intellectualism that's commonly slapped onto women. I love hearing Stefan talk about Aristotle, I love hearing about philosophy and economics, I love that I'm almost intuitively good at programming and musical improvisation. Because these things? Not very feminine interests.

I love the struggling slow march towards perfection.

And at least half the shit I mentioned wouldn't be possible if I were trying to pass as a woman.

I fucking love being a man and have never thought "oh wouldn't it be great if I were a coddled, patronised cute girl." I love taking self responsibility.

I am a man, albeit an untermensch.
The only other thing I'd rather be is the ubermensch.

No, I don't want to be a qt trap and never had. I accept the challenge of manhood, thank you very much.

>my body dysphoria stemmed from being soft, weak and feminine
>people constantly assumed I was gay based on my features alone

I almost started doing steroids and almost got into carpentry just to become manlier. You mentally ill faggots think you have it bad? Imagine being a straight male whom everyone thinks is gay. Imagine asking a girl out and her being shocked because she didn't think you were straight. Imagine realizing you're as soft as the typical cunt when you want to be hard and have strong sinewy muscles.

inb4 start lifting, I started a few years ago, still a little soft, currently cutting

I think it, my family thinks it, Scott Adams thinks it, it's going to happen. Hillary is working from a mistaken premise, the premise that says voters vote on logic.

They don't, they vote on feelings, on persuasion, and Trump is a Grand Wizard on that subject. Unless they put a bullet in him he's our next president. It's gonna be a landslide, and I can't wait for it.

Ah so you favor a "Day of the Rope" ending to all this. That's cool, has it's appeal, but I still relish the image of leftist assholes screaming as they are thrown out of helicopters thousands of feet in the air.

Your way is efficient, but I'm a man who likes to throw in a bit of style to ensure that the generations after remember that being a cuck means a helicopter ride. The rope is effective, but not as terrifying or memorable.

Why does Ryuko make me feel weird
Why does she make me question my masculinity
Why does Ryuko make me question my sexuality

>I love being a man. I love my broad shoulders, and after a year or two of working out (hard gaining ectomorph), I'll love my arms and pecs. I love how aggression feels, I even love containing it and turning it into dopamine and epinephrine surging my system, like taking a stimulant. I love testosterone and eating unnatural levels of meat to boost it.

I love when women daringly shoot side smiles when I'm dressed to the 9s, as opposed to men who drool and leer. I love teenagers who can't contain themselves around me and just giggle and stare, as innocuous as they are.

I love that I never had the anti intellectualism that's commonly slapped onto women. I love hearing Stefan talk about Aristotle, I love hearing about philosophy and economics, I love that I'm almost intuitively good at programming and musical improvisation. Because these things? Not very feminine interests.

I love the struggling slow march towards perfection.

And at least half the shit I mentioned wouldn't be possible if I were trying to pass as a woman.

I fucking love being a man and have never thought "oh wouldn't it be great if I were a coddled, patronised cute girl." I love taking self responsibility.

I am a man, albeit an untermensch.
The only other thing I'd rather be is the ubermensch.

No, I don't want to be a qt trap and never had. I accept the challenge of manhood, thank you very much.

Your jealousy is seething, just admit you're an emasculated Swede that'd never understand the urge to pursue the path of the ubermensch.

I feel awkward just reading that. I can't imagine how weird your life must be

Because she was originally based on a male character & acts like one, yet has a reserved femininity. So as a guy you half-way fall in love with her while at the same time wanting to be her. She's a tomboy in all of the right ways with none in the wrong ways. It's hard, I know the struggle.

>not as terrifying or memorable.
Ha!
Imagine a long long line, there are people you know in this line, some you know only by face from your gender studies class. You step forward. The line is so long you can't even see the end, but every minute or so you step forward along with everyone else. At some point you see what's happaning in the end of the line - you see gallows, and a rope, and a man hanging. you barely take another step. You realize that every time you stepped forward a body was taken of the rope and thrown into the biggest pile of corpses you've ever seen. You step forward, and realize that you are almost in the front of the line, and when you see how fast those people are hanged that the executioners will not take pity on you, and that there's nothing you can do about the impending death.
Fuck it I'd take the helicopter anyday.

>muh phases
kill yourself.
sage

A nice scene, but one that ultimately wouldn't happen as the sight of the gallows and corpse pile would immediately set off the fight or flight responses of even the most cucked of cucks.

I'd rather them remember the sound of helicopters as a signal to stop being degenerate and fall in line. But yes, your vision is appealing. I can see why you prefer it that way.

I totally wanna drive around a minority neighborhood with pic related hanging outside my window. I wonder how many of the niggers and spics will understand what it means...

POST THE PICS YOU FAGGOT

All of them will probably.
And I imagine our people with guns who will shoot those who try to either fight or run away - won't take long until they realize resistance is futile. Also a camp won't hurt. We can use any abandoned mall.

you can be my trap baby girl. daddy wont tell anyone.

I pray for the day of the death camp brother, can't wait to flush the toilet and rid the world of low IQ shitskins.

Amen.

This was the most beautiful conversations of greatest allies that I've ever seen. Well played bros.

>Being a trap is a sexual disorder
It's not, it's a kink.
Just because you like dressing up and being slutty does not mean you want to be a girl. That's like saying all bondage fans want to go to jail.

It's just a gay kink.

But what I really want to know is:
Did you look good or not?