Most humans can't stop thinking. They bring the past into the now

Most humans can't stop thinking. They bring the past into the now.

Be still, and know that you are it. You are God.

"You don't have a life, you ARE life!" -Eckhart Tolle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yotvQdsg_o
change.org/p/sign-justice-for-dog-found-buried-alive?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708999242&j=165375&sfmc_sub=431080058&l=32_HTML&u=30937532&mid=7233052&jb=707230
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will you stop for a while, stop trying to pull yourself
Together
For some clear “meaning”—some momentary summary?
No one
Can have poetry or dances, prayers or climaxes all day;
The ordinary blankness of little dramatic consciousness is good for the health sometimes. –John Tagliabue

Only a fool and satan think they are a god, or God. Even foolish for a b/ro to think that.

if you think about it from an individuals perspective the world cant exist if you are not existing within it.

Alright it's time you knew. You're the fucking one bro. It's you. All this time we kept it from you but now you are ready, this is fucking happening bro. Now your first mission is to stab yourself in the eyes with a sharp object this is gonna be insane for you bro damn I wish I was the one. Sharp object to the eyes bro and all your wishes come true. Jealous guy right here.

Today is the result of yesterday. Tomorrow? the result of today. Make today great, so you can make tomorrow better

everyone who says bro more than 2 times a day will die.
So it is written, so shall it be done.

Religion and society have conditioned us to believe that it is utter BLASPHEMY to claim to be God.. how interesting.

There is only one, and that is you.

NOT that you that you think I'm referring to..

Not the 'Bob Smith', or whatever your earthly name is.. but the AWARENESS in Bob Smith.

There is a deep well of everything you are looking for.. 'the fountain of youth' ... - and it's right here and now. The sacred present.

wat

:(

eternal crucifiction to death for divine enlightenment? that's not a trap at all.

This was the book the WOKE ME UP youtube.com/watch?v=2yotvQdsg_o

You make it sound like a punishment.

sacrificing this life or your soul for a moment of divine revelation will never be worth it since we are divine beings after life

who said anything about sacrificing anyone's life or soul?

Someone is doing acid today.

everything has a cost. the higher the reward the higher the cost. nothing is free.

the price is up to you.
so not always

symbols have specific meanings, the one you showed is a horror show to me. the costs are non-negligible. i would rather cultivate my divine spark than to try to emulate Prometheus or sacrifice others for personal gain.

you maybe crucified but there is a crow on your head,sounds familiar?

as wise as they are, i don't trust crows to bring divine offerings. my brow is fit for a phoenix.

divine spark, it's the same process, you awaken the god within yourself, this transcendence does not come free, you pay for it with constant improvement of the self.

It's you again. Nice to see you. It's not so much about not thinking my friend, but, rather, thinking about what's important.

Why are you trying to curse this thread.

I meant to write crown desu

improvement of the self is the cultivation i was speaking of, others try to skip ahead using the old ways of blood.

that's entirely different.

No beginning and no end. Only is.

>Most humans can't stop thinking. They bring the past into the now.

most animals don't think. they can't bring the past into the now. which is why WE are eating THEM, and not the other way around.

>Most humans can't stop thinking. They bring the past into the now.

look at this another way, most people keep bringing the past into the present as an excuse to keep being evil.

usually when I need blood I just use my own, nothing demonic or dangerou about it, your blood is divine and fueled with intent.
using someone else's for your work is not good enough because they don't have your intent, it's bullshit by religious zealots to keep ignorance and fear floating.

>E life!" -E
""You don't have a life, you ARE life!""

that doesn't make me God.

you have the _potential_ of god within you, you can use that potential, like a battery, to energize your path into a light for the world.

We are actually "gods" you dimwitted inbred.
Fucking life is a refining process.
Even you will one day be more than the single celled splooge puddle you are.
It might take hundreds of cycles of life and death but eventual this creator we live within will push out from itself many refined companions instead of the unrefined ones it pushed out way earlier than were ready to be.

It will happen to EVERYONE

D O G is G O D spelled backwards.
Be a G O D and help a D O G get the justice it deserves.

change.org/p/sign-justice-for-dog-found-buried-alive?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=708999242&j=165375&sfmc_sub=431080058&l=32_HTML&u=30937532&mid=7233052&jb=707230

incredibly slippery slope, but i can see how it would be useful in limited contexts.