What are some quick games I can play when I'm bored? I'm talking non-committal

What are some quick games I can play when I'm bored? I'm talking non-committal

What's that game?

In order of "yeah this is super quick" to "not quick but you can play short bursts" -

McPixel - `nuff said

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space (and the sequel, Weird Worlds).

Nuclear Throne

Old NES games on emulators.

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup and Nethack

russian roulette

Old school runescape

ty any favorites?

Rs2

Nuclear Throne with the Ultra Mod is a fave of mine. Really solid top-down shooter. McPixel is... fucking weird, and delightful. Dungeon Crawl can be crazy deep if you wanna go down the rabbit hole, or you can play a Chaos Knight worshiper of Xom and do the Curly whoop all the way down to your inevitable demise when your god decides you're boring.

Caveblazers is pretty damn fun

Town of salem.

flappy birds

blissscape.com

rs without the grind

>old school runescape

the first was runescape classic, actually

overwatch quickplay/arcade

but that's not the game in OP's pic.

Not sure if you mean pick-up-and-play non-committal or financially non-committal. If it's financial I'd recommend Planetside 2, basically a free-to-play MMO FPS which Ive enjoyed without spending a penny. There's Team Fortress 2 of course which has one of the best free-to-play models where not many unlockable items are a straight up upgrade only a side-grade. Blacklight Retribution is pretty good two but sort of an odd duck

Town of salem

Slither.io

This is bait but I'll bit anyways. The pic is clearly osrs, but even then the first game was devious mud

Or Diep.io if you want a simple multiplayer similar to the old Atari Combat game.

quake 3 arena. coincidentally my last pc had a radeon 7200 agp8x.

Seconding Town of Salem and Nuclear Throne

Downwell

Faster Than Light

Hotline Miami

Shovel Knight if you're into sidescrollers.

shut the fuck up faggot