Good morning you awesome fucknuts

Good morning you awesome fucknuts

May you have a great day and may only good be sent to you.

If you feel depressed then feel free to share and I will see where I can help.

fk u dude

No

Got into my fifth car accident today. Ready to an hero.
And no /b I'm not a chink

I'm sorry to here user, what exactly makes you depressed about it> Is it financial reasons?

Remember accidents do happen.

lol eggsplain

I got fucking hit pulling out of a gas station. I got the ticket too. Brand New 2017 Chevy. I have no money to fix that lease.

You have money to buy such an expensive vehicle but no money to maintain it? Nor even insurance?

GTFO Thot

Yes I have money, you kike. And insurance. But insurance skyrockets when you get into an accident, retard.

Just get rid of the thing and get a bicycle, maybe then you won't be a bitch about maintaining a vehicle.

Whatever. Guess it's my fault for venting on Sup Forums. All you get here are faggot adult virgins who have an antisocial disorder.

>Is on Sup Forums

She left me

describes me perfectly

My dad died this week. Shit fucking sucks, man.

Kill yourself to take away the pain

just kidding hope you get through this

I'm sorry user. Been there. Hurts like a bitch the first few days. And then you make peace with it.
And I'd be lying if I said it gets better. But it does become more manageable.
You'll cry and feel like crying for the next few days and it's perfectly okay. I hope you have someone who can support you through this ordeal.
I'm just another depressed, heartbroken young 'un communicating from an ignored part of the world through a fucking screen but I love you man. You'll get through this. You always had it in you to get through anything

Haven't felt the touch of another human in 2 years.

Thanks, user. The world needs more people like you in it, love ya too Sup Forumsro.

i have a severe anxiety disorder that consumes my life n i dont wanna go outside n i wanna die