Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I am a college student and depressive. I am drinking and smoking pot the whole day. Is someone else feeling the same?

yeah exactly. dont drink but smoke

>on Sup Forums
>depressed
Wow you must be the only one

I'm fairly certain, the majority of Sup Forums is at least the first half. We're all alone together Sup Forumsro

I drink and want to quit... also been depressed for like 3 years so fucking tired of it.

wow you are smart

Stop being a degenerate, start drinking on fridays instead and stop smoking weed all together, it’s such a useless drug for recreational use.

How was your childhood and any drugs or meds? It will help me to help you better

Childhood was your typical single mom household. I was healthy and not on any medications. A bit overweight but fit due to sports etc. I've graduated college about 2 years ago, got into a brutal field (ICU nursing), and that took my depression into overdrive. Money is good, but at the cost of my health. Looking for other jobs, also started grad school

my parents both molested me with rubber spatulas while they forced me to clean the bathroom floors with my tongue, and afterwards they would tie me up in the basement and force me to listen to Desposito 24/7

you could always deliver pizza

wow you are really funny. not.

You grew up with single parent it's very normal the way you feel and lack of father figure makes the condition worse the feelings of emptyness and numb it's all normal in your condition you use Alchol as coping mechanism for most of your depression and mastrubation every day is another coping mechanism and again it's normal. You will need to take few steps and it will take care of your condition forever use this self help therapy undoing depression by Richard O Connor and Self-compassion by KRISTIN NEFF you can find these on piratebay or audiobookbay. Also once you are out of this state of mind calmly think on your job is that what you want for entire carrier.

How was your childhood and any drugs or meds? It will help me to help you better.

Smoke sativa.

What is your major?

I will look into those books/audiobooks. Got nothing to lose at this point. Thanks user

I had a kidn of strict parents but were not abused in my childhood or sth. I came from germany so I started srinking with 14. I had good friends, im kind of smart and athletic. I had two relationships during my high school time. But now Im just feeling bored and useless the whole time.Its hard to explain ....

Management and psychology

I'm a computer engineering major who still single and lives with parents. I get depressed but good academic performance makes me feel like I'm on the right track even though all my friends already have jobs and have moved out of parents house. I go crazy to try and get A's to feel better about myself. I am hoping that I end up being the smart one for staying and going to school rather than get shit job and work my ass off for little money like my friends. Good performance in college might make you feel better also.. Do you have good grades?

I think they are better than average.

Are you looking forward to graduating? Just think, it'll all be worth it when your making fat paychecks. I would rather be depressed in college than be depressed the rest of my life with a shitty job.

Graduating isnt a guarantee to get a highly payed job ... but you are on the right way to wake up my ambition. I want to be rich, but i dont know how ...

Your right but you will still be way better off than dropout millennials who are fine with working at starbucks their whole life. That's why I chose engineering, better job security than alot of majors.. Do some research on that and see what the job prospects are like. it's all about the $$$$ for me.