>Verb the Noun
>metal
pick one, faggot

okay no

that's not how thrash naming conventions go

no "of", no "the"

only nouns, names and adjectives

no vague metaphysical bullshit

You faggots can suck a massive cock. I just wanted to give an idea.

Why does it matter? Thrash is generic as shit

Nüklear Maniax

Vengeancer

Atomic Madness

Lord Reaper

Panzer Angel

Mental Warfare

Suicider

Killdözer

Nekrobastard

you were wrong

try having good ideas next time

precisely

if it's generic it needs to stick to the rules of the genre, you can't just give it any random name.

Thrash the crown
Design the crown
Crown the thief
Protest the crown
Crown the skyline
Protest the skyline
Steal the protest
I, Skyline
I, Protest
I, Thief
I, Crown

Bloodstorm

Apostles of War

Total Savagery

Exterminationer

Terrörfist

Nihilator

Rabid Psychosis

he said thrash metal, not christian metalcore

Again

If you can tell if it's a metal name before you know anything else about the music then that means the name is nad

>nad

Overwhelming Firepower

bad
not rad
or nad

oh I see, you're wrong.

carry on then.

it's literally impossible to come up with a name that doesn't sound like it belongs to a precise genre.

and if you metal band ends up with an industrial techno name or with an indie shitgaze name or a post-punk name, it'll be way worse than if it simply has a metal name.

Ween
Primus
Brian Wilson

Terrorazor

precisely

LOL LOOK AT BUBBLES BEHIND HER SHE FARTED LMAO ZOMBIE SCARED THE TOOTS OUT OF HER XDDD

>Ween
sounds like "whine", made-up, short, like an onompatopoeia. Sounds like the name of a quirky pop punk band like Weezer
>Primus
sounds mildly pretentious but vague and unimaginative. Sounds like prog rock
>Brian Wilson
sounds like boring singer-songwriter grandpa's guitar nonsense

see? those might not be accurate guesses but they're fair assumptions based on the naming conventions of various genres

heheh

Any name can be attributed to whatever style after the fact, but when conceiving a name it should be done from a nonspecific place rather than from at an angle of trying to sound like some specific thing
Just coming up with something original and unique is better than trying to sound like some thing, otherwise you just limit yourself to one standard

Death Grips
Custom
Monster Movie

Guillotine Fucker
Thrash Landing
Lords of Lightning
Nuclear Psalm
Bitchfinder
Antivibe

Suicide Messiah

Come up with your own names and we'll see how good you are

what's your band's style user? fast brutal death thrash? speedy falsetto thrash or gay lame pizza party thrash
fuck off coreshitter

originality has no intrinsic value, creating a coherent, thematically homogenous experience is more satisfying for yourself and for the listener.

If you decide to make generic music (in this case thrash metal) you should be extremely careful when going outside of its conventions, because chances are that if you do something that isn't generic, it's gonna sound goofy and off-putting.

Thrash metal is a noble artform (as noble as cheap entertainment gets) and deserves to see its traditions respected.

>death grips
hardcore punk
>custom
autistic /bloop/ project
>monster movie
same shit as blood on the dancefloor

Turn the first one into Guillotine Flower

That one is better

>nuclear psalm
fukk that one's good

sounds a bit too goth

0/3

user, we aren't playing "guess the genre those bands belong to", we're playing "guess the genre those names should belong to"

I got it

Pizzanihilator

Those are real band names. You said it's always possible to ascertain the genre based on the name

I know they are. I didn't say "ascertain" I said "assume".

My point, I remind you, is that you cannot come up with a band name so fresh that people won't assume things about it. And if their assumptions don't fit the music, the name will sound shitty in retrospect.

Hence why you shouldn't fucking call a thrash metal band "Crown the Skyline" cause it sounds like some gay post-hardcore shit and diminishes your listening experience.

these are p unoriginal but i havent seen any like this
Bodily Dismemberment
Asphyxiation
Warvomit
Illusions
Nuctemeron
Enslaved Tyrant
Napalm Shower
Warmonger
Warlord
Comatose State
and here come the Terrorizer song names
Enslaved by Propaganda
Human Prey
Strategic Warheads
Condemned System

hell yes

>Warvomit
good one

That's only to people who know enough about music and genre tropes to make such assumptions.

if you make thrash metal your audience knows enough about music to tell if a band name is thrash or not.

"Liking Traps Isn't Gay"

Cannibal Taco Sauce
Perfect if theres pop punk influence

Lack of Control