Can someone pls tell me a good place to find TV show torrents?

can someone pls tell me a good place to find TV show torrents?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old
myspleen

new
any torrent site basically

>filename
>LOGo

why torrent when you can stream it

tbepiratebay dot se

It's not that hard bro

faggot that wannabe meme is shit

>shit

Why have high quality and perfect reliability when you can have it in low quality that cuts out all the time?

No but limewire brings back some good memories. Those were the golden daze.

you can keep your illegal downloaded clips just dont get in trouble with the feds.

On the off chance that you're not being a total faggot try thepiratebay.org

Feds don't care unless you're running a commercial infringement/counterfeiting operation -- like, if you're burning copies to sell. Copyright infringement for personal use is a civil matter, not a criminal one. Studios can sue you for stupid high amounts of money, but the feds don't investigate it. Studios mostly only track new releases, and a decent VPN will stop their attempts to track.

i wanna get the new mr robot ep, but not available on netflix

piratebay blocked in my country, I found a proxy but the ep I want hasn't been uploaded

Is limewire still a thing?

nah. I just used that pic cos I thought it would get peoples attention

What are you looking for exactly?
I'll see if I can find a magnet link

>2017
>not knowing what the pirate bay is

>piratebay blocked in my country
>not knowing what the pirate bay is

Don't use proxies.

If your country blocks a website you can still go to it using Tor Browser from torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

Then to access the piratebay from inside the Tor browser visit uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion and it will connect you to thepiratebay from any country blocked or not.

mr robot latest episode. if you could that would be rad

>not reading comments before trying to be a smartass

this

I bet cops also bootleg shit
lord knows they dont make that much $$$

Mr Robot s03e05 720p

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00bd3f2c73e66210ff82d7b4d5ecf6666d771035&dn=Mr.Robot.S03E05.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5Brarbg%5D&xl=917056139&tr=udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337&tr=udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce&tr=tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce

Found on
katcr.co which is my go to if I can't find it on thepiratebay

op, do you use plex.tv by any chance?
if so, you could add me and watch it on my server

Most streams I view are of good quality but if it's a little jumpy or Lagg I just start to play and pause it go for a smoke and when I return it's golden.

ur a sick cunt. thanks heaps

cops do everything everyone else does.

and if you don't smoke? sit around and whack your dick waiting for the stream to come back? fuck that