Do you have a gun, Sup Forums? This one's mine

Do you have a gun, Sup Forums? This one's mine.

I own many firearms and various other types of weaponry. Bows, boomerangs, blow-gun(s), slingshots, air-operated rifles/pistols. Baseball bats, rocks, pretty much anything I can hurl towards an assailant would also apply (sorry grandma, but you've already lived a long life. 'Meat Shield' time!)
*ahems*
Oh, and just to be nitpicky, OP?
That weapon in your piccie isn't a 'Gun'. It is a 'Rifle'.
The more you know.

CHECKED!

Yes, I have plenty.

I know I'm going to regret asking this but is this serious

cool. can we get a pic of you fondling the gun, perhaps with text referring to the gun as 'this sweet little bitch', so that next week when you shoot up a church, we can all say 'lol, called it'?

>Oh, and just to be nitpicky, OP?
>That weapon in your piccie isn't a 'Gun'. It is a 'Rifle'.
>The more you know.

oh, and just to be nitpicky?
That reply isn't a 'correction'. it is a tier three indicator of Asperger's Syndrome. might explain your weapons collection.

I really need to take new pictures

I have a bullpup

It's in nice shape. Do you ever fire it?

yeah

No I don't own a gun.
I don't even own a fucking credit card.

45-70?

>I don't even own a fucking credit card.

Those are not necessarily comparable

Useless w/out select fire

nice try, fbi

>Useless w/out select fire

The best shots are aimed, unless you're simply spraying into a crowd

Nope. By legal definition its called a.. And manufacturers refer to them as such as well.

Long GUN

As well as having a hand GUN.

Or as we call it in the army.. A weapon.

If you go on pro forums or selling listings the categories for most rifles is Long GUN.

How old are you? 15? 14?

KeK, this isn't the tack driving sort of weapon its not really popular because of its precision

Why have the flag on the floor again?

Don't let it touch anything beneath it.

Jew gun?

that one has a retractible stock on it with pretty good sights. Firing it from the hip at 10yds or less is fine - but after that you may want to look down the barrel.

Formerly. Now it's mine.

forgot pic

I'm stoned tonight.. some hard one hit shit

30-30 my guy

awesome

I'd like to get a bolt-action rifle and a handgun.
I'm not really too interested in going beyond that, little desire for an automatic rifle.

can't get an automatic anyway user

Sure you can. I have two.

It's a semiauto you tard

Right, user. You just keep thinking that.

you know what I mean, the generic AR platform that everyone gets. I don't want any of that.

semi auto yep

just got a new case for my rifle, handgun happened to fit too

I think ARs are way too overhyped/overused is what I'm saying, to cut to the chase

why do you think that user?

Fair enough

name of the case?

I want one but know nothing of them. Don't know how to buy one. Don't know how to shoot or where to go to learn.

Do you think differently? Pretty much every gun enthusiast owns an AR it seems. Really lame to me

its the pelican 3100 case. waterproof, humidity proof, shock resistant

thanks man. it looks really cool. is that a GP100? the revolver. nice rifle too.
well yeah. I have one. it's . however it's not my favorite gun to shoot though. that'd be my Marlin 336. which I also posted. fucking love lever guns. what kind of bolt action rifle and pistol are you looking at?

My AR-15 comes in pretty hand on the ranch though... I've never taken a single picture of any of my guns, and probably never will.

Scrap all those little details and get ya a nice ballistics book and read upthats where the real info is all that other shit will fall in place

I don't want to take the time to be a responsible gun owner so no I don't have a gun.

I love my garbage rod

Mine. Love my shotguns.

My local gun store had an m1891 mosin nagant a while back. Probably not there anymore. Something older would be cool, if in good condition.
As for a handgun, either a walther or beretta, maybe one of each.

Canadian here. Fuck our government. Please invade us and take out the gun control.

what kind of 1911 is that

good ol nugget

good choices my dude. mosins aren't as cheap as they were just a few years ago. you can get a m39 or whatever (Finnish Mosin) from this one website for $299. as far as the pistols go, those are good choices. get the Beretta PX4. they are the future

Its a Taurus 7 shot 357

Kimber Custom II

Can't wait until assault rifles are banned and you betas have to hand them over lol

Nope you fellas did it to yourselfs organize a coup get your shit back.
KeK or Move Merica, Cunuks are bros anyway

Really any major European bolt action now that I'm really putting thought to it.

oh yeah we'll just hand 'em over like the jig is up now that this gun is useless thanks to the law

>muh big scary black rifle
Fuck off it's a semi automatic carbine not an assault rifle

this is bait but that's never going to happen.
oh sweet man. they make good revolvers. I have a Taurus too. bought it cuz it was so cheap and has a double stack mag and ended up really liking it

My fiance has that same sidearm. I love shooting it. i like their products, even thought snobs will make fun of you for owning them

The 55.6 is a violent round to deal with when trying to patch someone up from its not a. Clean entry exit thing that little fast basters tumbles and shreds usually in a different way than it came in.

so many poorfags itt

Hell yeah

yeah I just don't pay any attention to those kinds of people. although the hate that they got was well deserved at a time. they've gotten their shit together in the last 3 years or so. they make a lot of neat products

FUUUUCKING MOBILE PHONES!

>55.6
kek

38 colt special
Pic from google, not home and no pics on phone

no back up irons with a $50 sight that's guaranteed to break? bad form bro

Canadafag here, Russian SKS full mod, have 30 round clips for it but I have em stashed on a friends farm since they are illegal here.

30 round clip

Oh my fucking God, I hate you so much! Are they as good as their reputation?

>Clip

Kek, Nigga confirmed

im with you on the shotguns.
any experience with the taurus judge? im thinking of picking one up.

...... well Uzi's were Israeli designed.

Was more questioning of the manufacturer than the designer.. From the chicken scratches on the select fire

Meh/10. I own both the judge and raging judge and while they're fun novelties they're plagued with issues.
I'd suggest something like an R8 or 686 if you're just looking for a solid revolver.

Yeah...I don’t think they are anything special. I’m just looking for a pistol I can use .410 in

I have six firearms. A .38 SW snub, a NAA .22 supermag, a Mossberg Blaze-47, a Saiga .308 winchester that I converted to AK furniture, a .25 something (not sure, younger brother gave it to me and I haven't really looked at it), and a Glock 27. Unfortunately I've moved four times in the last four years and I'm unsure where pictures of them are at because I've switched/broken phones a bunch of times. Guns are at my older brother's house in his garage since I basically moved 1500 miles last year before moving back. He lives out of state but keeps a residence in the state where we grew up. I'm waiting for my brother to get back to me with his garage door code so I can get my safe and guns back (much to my fiance's chagrin)

fiance sounds a little cunty...

Her whole family is liberal anti-gun cucks. Her grandmother was shot in the face back in the 80s at a bar during an attempted carjacking (supposedly).

Whole family also hates that I have my CCW and that I normally carry almost all the time. I've literally had them frisk me when coming over to her parents house to take away a gun. Been that way since I was 21 and it's a pain in my ass.

wow. you must REALLY be in love. that kinda shit would be a deal breaker for me.

Just celebrated our 10 year last month. I was her high school sweetheart.

when some foreign country gets sick of 'our' shit and invades our country, they're gonna be among the first to die. or they'll be curled up in a ball hoping the bad men don't find them.

Nah, as much as I dislike her dad (and I do dislike him immensely) and get irritated by her family I'd arm them with a couple of the smaller pistols. I've even put the .38 in her dad's hand just to wind him up after he thought he was calling me out at a party saying I wasn't carrying (went over about as great as you can imagine seeing as it was a Fourth of July party at a family friend's house).

pew pew pew

looks like somebody has played too much call of duty.

It will be even better when I get my lathe and mill set up in my garage and start dicking around with gunsmithing again.

My most recent AR-15 build.
3/4 MOA woodchuck gun.
Never misses out to 400 yards.

>Never misses out to 400 yards
even with no sights? damn.

Why do you say that? I've been trying to find a 50 or 100 round drum for my .308 or convert/build one.

Must be that long ass fukn bull barrel, id probably have to try to miss with that upper

the middle AR is in .308? that's awesome. I want one in .308 as well