Help me Sup Forums i need tips on running away from home. Story below, any advice would be appreciated bros

help me Sup Forums i need tips on running away from home. Story below, any advice would be appreciated bros.

>Be me, 24 NEET
>Sitting in my room playing Runescape
>3tick mining because I'm not a pleb
>Tell mother to make me taquitos
>She brings them to me in my room
>No XP Waste
>Take bite out of Taquito
>It's motherfucking chicken
>I spit the half chewed chicken back at my mother
>Tell stupid bitch that i want beef taquitos
>She says sorry, that is what she bought and i have to eat them
>Get pissed off
>Run to freezer
>Only bought me fucking chicken taquitos
>Really pissed now
>Yell louder at mom
>Say "What the fuck is wrong with you retard!
>I have to eat is fucking chicken taquitos all week
>Attempt to hit her but my father stops me and beats my ass
>Run back into room
I have a 137 IQ i don't need to deal with this bullshit
>Start packing my things to run away
>I plan on leaving in 1 hour

At 24, it's called moving out.

I don't plan on moving out though, just running away so they learn their lesson

Kill yourself, that'll tech em.

fuck your mother so she learns her lesson

ye

>i need tips on running away from home
holy absolute fuck. Sup Forums just hit rock bottom i can't take this life anymore

Get up and walk out, you autistic fuck.

Guys im serious i need tips on how to survive on the streets for a few days until my parents learn their lesson

RIP

BUMP need tips please anything would help. What should i take to survive the whole week? where should i go? I don't have a car or anything

I feel ya, I told my parents to get me the new iphone and they got me the 8 not the X. I fucking went ballistic and started a fire in the basement. I told them, I'm 33 I don't play with toys. I won't come out of the basement until I get the X. your move stupid parents.

this

please refer to

exactly! maybe i should throw out everything in the freezer to force here to go to the store for my beef taquitos

Kek'd

>help me Sup Forums i need tips on running away from home. Story below, any advice would be appreciated bros.
>
>>Be me, 24 NEET

see

Got these idiots on Sup Forums are no help. I need to go to forum with an average IQ around my own to get any real answers i suppose. People of lower IQ just don't understand us geniuses.

This thread is hilarious

No idea if OP is the real deal or not. Surely he can't be and is just trolling. No one could be this bizarre and stupid IRL.

People 6 years younger than him are organising platoons, rebuilding schools and guarding villages in Iraq and afghanistan. Yet ops losing his shit over food and wants to teach his mommy and daddy a lesson.

If true embarrassing. And sad.

Why would anybody take this thread seriously?

Dude, sounds like you won't be running anywhere.

Its Sup Forums you just never know. You and I might be normal, but there's freaks aplenty here

Beef taquitos are fucking garbage dude,
Chicken taste way better than that shit.

Come one guys i need some real advize im supposed to be leaving in 15 minutes. I already took all my stuffed animals and pot them under my blanket so they won't know I'm gone at first, but what do i do when i leave? I can't risk coming back in less than a week or they might not learn their lesson

You will die in probably an hour. Since it seems like you might need help tying your shoes

Okay shoot dude I got you.
So we need self sustaining method so you can survive when you've sneaked out.
There are these things called jobs, you can find these things everywhere, but sometimes, or even mostly luck out on getting one.
You can search for multiple one's. We'll call these job hunting for short.

So you do this for a while and you get income from it. You keep doing it, you get more income.
You use this income on things and stuff. BUT, what you want to do is hold off on that until you have enough for a place to stay.
When you do eventually run away you want to have this spot for shelter. Your parents will never know In fact they probably won't care either way.

You'll want to keep the income going though, you need it in order to keep the shelter.

Well, that's about it. Remember to pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

wow sounds like a lot of work

I can't do that i smoke weed and i think they drug test. I spent my allowance all on weed last week so it is all i have.

This op is a fag

I'm not a fag i just need to teach my parents a lesson for buying me the wrong kind of taquitos

U sound like s would brat who need a reality check by get ur a as based to u for even laying a hand on a women

She deserved it stupid bitch can't even get me the right kind of food

Any real advice anyone?

kys

Ur just a spoiled brat who needs a curb stomping

His ow probably smaller than 75 so let him find out what the real world is like so it can beat his ass

Oh my god this is the saddest thing I've read tonight.

I'm with you bro, my mom tried to make me take the dog on a walk yesterday when it was almost fucking dark out. I slashed her car tires and said, "You can walk the dog and then walk your fat ass to work tomorrow." Neither of us know how to change out a tire so she's screwed, lol.

I can't even. No way this is real.

NEETs are supposed to have at least a little self-awareness.

You can try GETTING A FUCKING JOB!

I don't need a job my parents pay for everything. Like i said i just want to punish them for buying me the wrong kind of taquitos. Can't get a job because i spent my allowance on weed.

They'd be overjoyed to learn you left.

But seriously here's a real tip:

Can someone please help me i don't want to eat chicken taquitos all week. I need real foor for the 99 woodcutting grind

kay, this is getting boring. Webcam pic of yourself holding today's date and shoe on head or gtfo.

Dont be a faggot.

You'll be doing your parents a favour. Leave - dont go back you autistic fuck.

I left home and bought my own place [rent] at 18. I didn't have a penny to my name but I did what many millennials struggle to come to terms with. I got a fucking job, I took control and through common sense, I learnt how to survive by myself. It isn't hard.

Now I'm 20, in the process of starting a mortgage. Only secondary school level educated and I've clawed my way into a position where I'm now bringing in over 25k py.

To succeed, all you need is motivation. You cant be an autistic faggot. So get off your arse and do something with your life.