S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Thanks, Gerald.

You're welcome.
Can't stay and help though, I'm off to bed.

Alright then. Night, dude.

Why did I even want another thread? This is so fucking depressing.

Not the girl I want/10

b-but

I don't into Pokémon, haven't played any since Emerald. As a matter of fact, I still haven't even touched Moon which I forgot I even have. I don't know why the fuck I got it, I don't even play games anymore. It was just impulsive since my parents were getting my brother something and offered to get me something too.

>this kills the dog

I've only just started playing firered recently. Welp.

Jesus, that game is 21 years old now. Hard to imagine.

Never played or watched pokemon before. gotta start catching 'em all somehow.

Never had any motivation to watch popular tv/movies or play games, so yeah. Slowly catching up.

I watched and played it a bit when I was a wee lad. It's among the only things I can say that about too. That shit was awesome back in the day. No idea how it is now though, I know next to nothing past gen 4.

I had various game-boy consoles when I was younger. The only popular games I ever had for them were a few mario titles. I was pretty useless at gaming back then though so I barely made any progress in them, with the exception being mario kart. Racing games are fun. But cheating is even more. If I can't cheat/hack a game I usually stop playing it. I have no patience, and no skill.

Same here. I've *technically* never beaten a Zelda game even though I've played up to Ganon on most of them on all the 3D ones, but have beaten him on saves that weren't my own. I've been depressed for so long that I just never truly finished any games.

Welp. That's all gibberish to me. Never touched a zelda game personally. Maybe that's the next series I try. Long live emulation.

Reminds me. Spent years playing GTA SA, not once did I make it half-way through the game. partially due to constant loss of saves, and not enough motivation. Finished IV with cheats though, so that's something I guess.

Okay, I can forgive not playing Pokémon, but fucking Zelda? Wow. Even my mom beat Ocarina of Time. You need to get on that shit. I literally only get consoles anymore for Zelda. Granted I've still been too depressed to beat Breath of the Wild, but I'll get to it soon enough.

I've put only 17 hours into GTA V. Literally all I've played of that series. I was never too interested in it.

>when the hfur thread was made at the same time and is more active and already capped
These threads couldn't be more deserted and depressing.

inspirobot.me is not inspiring at all....

Welp. You name it, and I haven't watched or played it. I just waste most of my free time on useless crap. Dunno why.

I gotta brb for a bit

Same.

Alright, see ya.

This thing is fucking retarded and sometimes hilarious. Thank you, OP who created that thread.