What REALLY happened?

What REALLY happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/race/louis-ck-addresses-debt-says-891706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing, people are just getting in the whole sexual harassment bandwagon.
These days, if you even smile at a girl, you're "sexual harassing" them. It has really come to this...

grabbed 'em by the pussy.

A funny stunt he pulled off with his friends to defend Hollywood. He will come out and on a talk show later a be tell everyone yeah it was just to show how easy it is to pull rape accusations on people. Wake up idots he’s promoting his movie. In the best way possible

He's that weird friend growing up that would jerk off in front of anyone and look at you like it was YOU that were weird as fuck for not jackin it.

Sounds like he suffers from exhibitionistic disorder, a relatively uncommon paraphilia. He needs treatment. That and to be put on the list.

I thought they took away his movie, was this not true?

I think this, tbh fam. It's a set up.

Yeah ive heard that being an exhibitionist is pretty much the rarest kink

The dude got naked and jerked off infrint of 5 diffrent woman...

at least it wasnt kids

he fucking asked them you retarded virgin

Women being bitches, what else is new?

literally who?

Well he did more than smile. He asked if he could take his dick out, chicks said no and he did it anyway and masterbaited. If the girls ask you to ,asterbait in front of them by all means.

I agree with you. Really? He just whips his dick out and starts jacking it in front of two women? He asked women to “watch him masturbate”? That made me laugh so fucking heard just thinking about Louie doing those things. If that happened to me, I would be honored to see it in person. This comedic genius who jokes about jacking it and to actually see it in person. That would be fucking amazing lol A master “hard” at work perfecting his craft

Honestly I liked Louis ck but I don't want to see his dick.

He offered each of these women sex, once, and was rejected.

Somehow sexual harassment has deviated from it's original meaning of repeated unwanted sexual advanced, to literally asking a woman once, if she want's sex.

HBO already pulled his future specials. This ain't no joke

And they said no.

Then you’re not a true fan. Faggot.

>What REALLY happened?
You made the 2469382th post about this same fucking topic.

We'll call me the gayest faggot on earth I guess.

Two sluts decide to fuck a celebrity. Then they decide to become famous (for all of 15 seconds this will net them) and make some cash.

Hear someone possible fapping and don't want to hear it? Hang up
Have someone ask you if they can fap in front of you and you don't want it? Say no
Its not like he drunkenly forced himself on a minor or went around grabbing chicks. He was either asking for consent or possibly jacking off on the other line of a fucking phone

You can ask. But if they say no, you can’t whip out your dick in front of them and jerk it. They know you’re going to jerk it. But you need to wait until they leave to do it. It’s the social contract.

You think he gives a fuck you retard??he made a show that almost bankrupted him. It’s all about putting your self out there like Kim Kardashian’s and nigger rap faggots

>we’ll call me

>we will call me

>we will call me the greatest faggot on earth.

C’mon man.

Literally only difference between confident and creepy is how attracted a girl is to you

How has a women hurt you user? Point to the edge where you have the most edginess.

That is in no way harassment. Harassment is when you ask repeatedly. Or when you ignore them saying no.

He did not jerk it. That is the whole point.

>putting yourself out there

I should put myself out there more often. I’m going to jack off in front of everyone at work tomorrow. It’s high time I did something with my life.

Sorry typing on a phone in the cold walking sucks sometimes. I go outside.

not everyone

Even rarer to be a woman, I guess when it happens to guys, they don't complain.. Unless maybe she looked like Louis CK, *shudders*

yes, a million times yes.
AND HE ASKED. THERES 1 BITCH WHO SAID NO. AND HE DIDNT.

fuck.

He did jerk it. That is the whole point.

You're fucking retarded. If you really don't think he cares about money (which of course he does) and only cares about making good product for people to see, then wouldn't he want people to watch his stand up on HBO? I'm sure he the main producer

Oh really? Which one? Can you please let me know which one of these women said no, and he proceeded anyway?

Goodman and Wolov.

how did you get this Kurt Cobain crime scene photo?

Did he rape hold someone against their will, touch them, or force them to do anything sexual? If he didn't then the women should get the fuck over it. We've all gotten fucked up and done stupid shit with our dicks. Who's it going to be tomorrow?

"Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said. They thought it was a joke and laughed it off."

That's not a no.

I don't see a photo?

hollywoodreporter.com/race/louis-ck-addresses-debt-says-891706 Don’t be a sheep my friend and yes I know he cares about money

Nervous laughter is most definitely a no.

If I am a comedian known for making jokes about fucking other people’s wives, and I make a comment about fucking your wife that you laugh off, have you then given me permission to actually fuck your wife?

Yes.

"Now we live in an amazing, amazing world, and it’s wasted on the
crappiest generation of spoiled idiots."
-Louis C.K.-

I’m going to shit down your throat. Oh, ha ha? Thanks for the permission. No take backs.

That’s not a direct quote, Fag.

Pretty positive it goes, “Shitiest generation of peice of shit assholes.”

Im telling you that of course he cares about his HBO special being scraped, for more reasons than just monetary

> Nervous laughter is most definitely a no.

You see, I disagree. You know who else disagrees? The law. But that is besides the point.

You were in the room, to know how they laughed? Or are you making this up because of how the article made you feel? But that's besides the point.

You know what is mos definitely a no? A no.

Laughter is open to interpretation. Even if did agree that they might have laughed in discomfort -- which I fucking don't (pic related) -- misinterpreting it makes you socially awkward, not abuser or rapist.

Holy fuck, I expect this type of moralfaggotry from reddit but wtf happened to 4chin?

It's like hanging out in a church around this fucking cesspool of upright faggots

It's Trolls, user.

Mybe I’m being trolled,I give up his movie is almost the same shit Kevin Spacey is going through. News hits he freaks out pulls the movie. pulls off a stunt to not look like a creep every one sees the movie it’s the same shit pulled off with the North Korean movie the interview

I wish I could be as optimistic as you

Sup Forums has always been contrarian.

There be Trolls in them thar hills.

/Thread

he didn't perform his required ritualistic murders for his joo overlords.

this one hit me the hardest somehow

picturing that ugly fuck whipping his dick out in front of women in a room and jerking makes me gag. The best part is that louis ck is practically the hero of reddit. Seeing their meme lord go down is absolutely hilarious.

I will be mocked and ignored and ridiculed and attacked for this, but here goes nothing.

What happened is nothing out of the ordinary. Louis CK asked for some ladies for sex. That is not illegal. It may be against the rules of some company, but other than that, it's not illegal.

And, because they actually have nothing on him, in order to shame him, they say he had a wife and kids. But so what? With all due respect, and I respect family values and believe in them and CK is not my role model, that's sexual liberation for you, bitch! CK can have sex with strangers while you have a wife and kids and the wife may or may not divorce him, but you and the government have no say whatsoever ever never ever never is somebody's sexual life never ever even if you're the person CK, like a jackass and an idiot asked for sex, never ever never ever. You only have the right to refuse and you move along. You can tell his wife if you want, but other than that, you can't do anything.

That's what happened. CK legally asked for sex while he was married with kids. What happened is nothing whatsoever.

>they didnt say yes
>but they didnt say no

shiiieeeet i gotta get me some duct tape

I never said he committed a crime. And there are myriad ways to express a lack of consent other then saying the word no. The point is rhat if you ask a stranger if you can masturbate in front of them, and they give anything other than an explicit yes, they have not given consent. This is not an area where implied consent is recognized by anyone other than creeps. Louis C.K. is not socially awkward, and did not misinterpret their laughter. Those women were uncomfortable, and they let it be known they were uncomfortable through their body language, nervous laughter, and facial expressions. I’m not saying a law was broken, but that was creepy and unwelcome behavior. He shouldn’t go to jail for it, but his behavior doesn’t need to be tolerated by the people or businesses he works with. If his career suffers because of his creepy behavior, it was of his own doing. And he knows his behavior was creepy, because he’s very open about his master story habits, and yet chose never to reveal this particular behavior.

The real point of all these events is that Louis CK and Weinstein and the others got away with it over and over. People are turning it back on them which is justified but they are avoiding the real point. How power, fame and money allows you to just grab people by the pussy and it's all okay unless you are Donald Trump.

We were warned

lol 100% agreed. this is pretty much dating in the US summed up right here. its sexual harassment if they arnt attracted to you but its hot if they are. women are fucking dumb pieces of shit

We were warned.

I remember hearing about this well before the whole Weinstein thing went down, but nothing came of it. I already knew about it, and I was just wondering when it was going to get back to Louis CK.

You should own up to your misogyny publicly, so that women are sure to continue to avoid you.

Another side to this is that you've got to be able to read if they're into you or not. If they're not into you, they won't want sex from you. If they are, they will. Of fucking course that's how it works, it's pretty simple.

The problem is creeps are also often socially awkward which means they have more trouble reading social cues than a confident, attractive man.

im a 600 pound female hambeast and im gonna knock on your door every friday asking for a date

Another example of a self hating white liberal who lectures people and turns out to be a huge hypocrite.

It's like Evangelical Christians who preach against homosexuality who turn out to be gay.

/thread

except this actually is true with the way things work now.

>didn't read the article
Three claim he was actively masturbating in front of them, two in a hotel room and one in his office. Not getting on either side of the argument, just get your facts straight before calling other people retards, otherwise you look like one yourself.

Are you such a pro that you can determine "nervous laughter" v.s. "shy laughter"?

It's 220 am you weirdo

>just grab people by the pussy and it's all okay unless you are Donald Trump

I think you mean it's all not okay unless you are Donald Trump.

Everyone else is having their careers ruined over even minor shit. Trump got elected President of the United States.

He seems to be an exhibitionist, and that should be handled appropriately.
But the way the internet outrage machine likens him to Weinstein, associates him with the alt-right and what not, is ridiculous.

He spent too long on Sup Forums.
Sad.

The rapist forced himself on many women and probably molested/raped his daughters too.

With any luck someone takes a knife to his face and pours boiling water down his throat so he can't work anymore.

He is a worthless animal.

Hey Louie! Great to see you on here. How's it hangin'!
You can use that line in your next show... in prison!! Bwahaha!

Perfect impression of a triggered liberal.

Do you think everyone lives in the same time zone as you?

Yes, and you should learn to make that determination as well. Most people can do this, and it’s why most people do not give off a creepy vibe. We have empathy. Learning the difference could save you from making a career ending mistake.

Bait

bate

Wow, the day has finally come. /b actually defends Louis Cuck.

Rapist CK used his position in media to try and force women to aid him in his sexual gratification. It is absolutely sexual assault what he did and he should not get away with traumatizing so many women; and those were just the ones brave enough to face the near-universal dismissal and hatred rape victims always encounter.

Meanwhile everyone is defending the worthless sack of meat that goes around destroying women for his little jollies.

Why wouldn't Sup Forums defend Louis?

This is what happened:

Louis: Can jerk off in front of you?

Woman: Yes

Louis: Gee, thanks!

YEARS LATER - Woman's career has gone to shit.

Woman: 'Uh, he abused me, I guess.'

Media: 'OH MY GOD! ANOTHER RAPIST! PATRIARCHY, ABUSING POWER, MISOGYNIST!

> I never said he committed a crime.
Good, so we agree that this is somehow a morality hunt?

> And there are myriad ways to express a lack of consent other then saying the word no.
Yes, but you have every right to move forward unless the other party disagrees. That is what our society was built upon. We don't sue cold call marketers. Only if you explicitly say you don't want to be on a list.

> The point is rhat if you ask a stranger...
He didn't ask a stranger. He asked two people who followed him to his hotel room, and thought would be receptive. Can't get more not-stranger than that. But go on..

> if you can masturbate in front of them, and they give anything other than an explicit yes, they have not given consent.
No. See my point about cold calling. One-time offer is not harassment.

> This is not an area where implied consent is recognized by anyone other than creeps.
This is an area where implied consent is natural part of sex.

> Louis C.K. is not socially awkward, and did not misinterpret their laughter. Those women were uncomfortable...
Again, they tell us that now. Might have been a good time to tell him that. Not years later to the news.

> ...and they let it be known they were uncomfortable through their body language, nervous laughter, and facial expressions.
Again, where in the article does it say that?

> his behavior doesn’t need to be tolerated by the people or businesses he works with....
I see not problems with his behaviour. He is being painted creep for normal behaviour.

> And he knows his behavior was creepy, because he’s very open about his master story habits, and yet chose never to reveal this particular behavior.
He has enough self-reflection to understand he may not be the best person when it comes to interpreting social interaction, and is able to make it part of his personality. Fuck him, right>

Because trump doesnt rely on one diversity hire to keep his job, he just has to worry about the majority of people, who dont really care about fake sexual assault the way sjw liberals with gender studies degrees do

'Near universal dismissal and hatred rape victims always encounter'

????

I have never seen the words 'BRAVE' and 'HERO' thrown about more than in the last few months of 'rape victims' coming forward.

You just know that most of them sucked that dick to climb the Hollywood ladder and were totally fine with it. Then when the time came to boost their career while dragging a more talented and powerful man into the dirt they grabbed it.

Remind me, how do you learn again? Is it by experience? Perhaps by making mistakes? Don't you say.

Listen to rape victims, they always tell how society continues to punish and torture them for being victimized. The small handful of people with enough actual humanity in them to realize that these women's bravery to face what amounts to a second assault lasting the rest of their lives as punishment for speaking up supercedes that of any living man does little to disprove that society hates victimized women.

Can you please name which of the women from the article he forced to have sex with? And how he used his power to prevent them from leaving at any time? Thank you.

Also the media is like "he was a big and powerful celebrity so all these women were afraid to say anything until now"

which is utter bullshit because every allegation is 2005-2009. He was a literal no body back then. He was just a random fat dude at a bar.

Dammit.

This:

Was for you:

Please explain exactly how 'society continues to punish and torture them'?