Do you ever go on coparts and look at all the wreaked cars, and just wondered what the actual fuck happened?

Do you ever go on coparts and look at all the wreaked cars, and just wondered what the actual fuck happened?

Just found this beauty. 2017 Lamborghini Aventador SV, literally had 73 miles on the odometer..... That means the owner literally bought the car and crashed it probably the same day.

Post your finds

Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lotSearchResults/?free=true&query=biohazard&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably a nigger

Rich Blacks buy mustang GT500 and Maziratis not Lambos.

Your an idiot.

You're*

>Your an idiot.

Have you ever even met a black person?

If this was in Canada, it'd probably be a mainland chink. Drove it off the lot with no license after paying in cash+25% extra to skip the registration and insurance, and immediately takes it to 160kph into a guard rail. Buys another next week with more embezzled money.

>That means the owner literally bought the car and crashed it
No he drove it 73 miles before he crashed it.

>160kph
I'm pretty sure he went a real speed and not what ever imaginary units those are

Its called delivery mileage

keep using inferior measurements, retarded muricans

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm Liberian

Are you retarded or do you think we are? You took HALF the sentence and stupified it in order to make yourself look stupid.

I had 12 miles on my truck when I bought it new and it wasn't a Lamborghini.

thisand if I was a lambo owner, I'm sure as hell taking it out for a spin

It wasn't a black guy. It's easy to tell because it doesn't have 22 inch rims.

Just saw this Lambo.

Dude fucking drove it in a lake. What the fuck is wrong with people

wtf? is that a thing? I thought vehicles were delivered on trucks, not driven

Implying all they buy is Mustangs and Maseratis?
Stop being retarded user.
>i woke up in a new bugatti

Just different you EU Muslim lover.

Trucks aren't track tested before delivery.

Yeah, a lot of brand new cars are driven to the dealership. I'm not too knowledgeable about this but my guess is to see if the car works fine before selling.

I knew a girl that was passenger in a masarati . ended up crashing and she in wheelchair now. She was bomb af too .
Ill still hit it

nice trips cuntfoot

>No he drove it 7
7 what you moron?

See how stupid it is when you only quote half a sentence?

Use the searchword "biohazard"
copart.com/lotSearchResults/?free=true&query=biohazard&page=1

Thats when the fun begins

I bought a new mercedes with negative 3 miles on it.

Shouls I laugh? I have pics of my cousins dead ex gf

It's fun to search through those cars cause some of them people have actually off'd themselves in it.

>biohazard
Is that "there is hella mold in here" or "there is hella blood in here"?

Probably shit.

Is she naked ? Hah
Anyways here is the masarati

that's the mystery of the label "biohazard"! It could be chemical, or biological. Nobody wants to say!

what's coparts

Shame

where you buy ruined/written-off automobiles for spare parts.

is the driver kill?

Naw his stupid ass is in jail.
This is what she looked like before.

I dont think you are ready for the after .

were you trying to spell Maserati?

>his
>she

Go back to tumblr

i work at a used car auction and we get some fucked up ass cars like that now and then. there was a lime green mcclaren 570s a few weeks ago that someone crashed

thanks

He the driver
She the passenger .
Fight me.

damnnnnnnn

i dont think we needed to know your job but okay go back to putting your books away and shushing people.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE. Give me the after NOW.

Ok geez

I'd hit it. Scars are sexy.

I've seen much worse. What's the tranny's name?

Not a tranny . and she cant walk anymore .

I really doubt they do that with lambos though. A tiny scratch anywhere is a huge cost on the dealership and a hand built car is probably tested plenty of times back in italy before shipped

kekklez

Also account for the fact there may have been prospective buyers test driving. Admittedly, maybe less likely in the case of a Lamborghini. But yeah, delivery mileage.

I'm not a car dude, but wouldn't "hand-built" cars be somewhat unsafe and prone to falling apart?

They handle like crap. They shouldn't even be street legal. It's very rare to see someone who owns one actually know how to drive it.

Lol

Good. Lamborghinis are awful looking. I just hope the owner died so he can't buy another one. Many better cars in that range.

>
>I'm Liberian

>
>i dont think we needed to know your job but okay go back to putting your books away and shushing people.

Topkek

>I'm not a car dude
just a pedantic asshole

And you're a worthless fucking shitfork.

funny, if she were ugly, she wouldnt be in that mess.