Welle, this is it. i've been awake for i think 9 days now, im not even really sure at this point...

welle, this is it. i've been awake for i think 9 days now, im not even really sure at this point. my w ife saysim going to die. Sup Forums said i was going to die 2 days ago. i'm not dead. AMA;/ sorry about the typein my hands are shaking. anyways, AMA

pic not related, i don't eney know whw it is

Proof or gtfo

3 more days and op breaks the record. The easy experimental answer to this question is 264 hours (about 11 days). In 1965, Randy Gardner, a 17-year-old high school student, set this apparent world-record for a science fair.

lol youre too big of a pussy to stay awake for 9 days. i've been awake for 12 days AMA guys. I'm the real champion.

i've been drinking the whole time, vodka. and one of the others thikns she biteched about was i wasn't eating anything. i've basickallyy be living off vodka and something right now i can't remember what im'm mixing it with

Does pain register the same? Like, if you cut yourself, does you body and mind respond to it as normal? Or is there a delay? Or any dampening of registered severity?

What are you doing besides drinking to keep yourself awake?

How the fuck can you stay awake so long drinking? I’ve stayed up 3 days straight before but drinking enough hard liquor I can’t deny even a single days exhaustion. And beer? I’m drowsy after just one.

i don't feel too much. i've done this mowr than once. i have a lot of aural hallucinations when i do this, i've heard thats typical

nothing really. i'm a bad insomnical so i can't sleep well anyway . it's just a extension of t hat i guess

again, sorry for the typing, my hands are shaking like all fuck

>How the fuck can you stay awake so long drinking?

hard liquor just makes me wide the fuck open. beer does make me knid of sleppy, but vodka is like cocaine to me. i know it sounds weird, but that's what it si

alright, lets rock it. imk puttiing on balls to picasso. my wife is goint to kill me

jesus, that fuckkkng crotale on cyclops. just wow

You don’t work then I assume OP? Also man that sleep will be good when you get some. You’ll be out a while and people will probably think you’re dead kek. Also do note you’ll have long term health impacts from your experiment. No specific 1:1 results, just heigtened factors and probability for a number of things. These are evident in missing just single days of sleep here and there, I imagine a multi-day affair does more damage.

Yo that pic gets me. Little thing, big ol eyes, hope it’s cozy right now.

naw i don't work, i made like a couple milliion by 45 so i just let my wife work now. and yes, i know about the no sleep = shorter life thing that they claim, but hell, if it's even true everybody dies one day. i'd rather have fun while i'm here. you heard of people treating their body as a temple? i treat mine as an amusement park

>everybody dies one day
This.
>you heard of people treating their body as a temple? i treat mine as an amusement park
KEK (I'm stealing this line!)

>KEK (I'm stealing this line!)
have it Sup Forumsro, i always thought it was a good one

Its from hellboy

no shit? i was saying that back in high school. they stole it from me

No shit? Movie was pretty forgettable.

have you been hallucinating? If so, what?

Its actually hellboy 2 so even more forgettable im just a hellboy fan

what drugs have you tried in your life? Why don't you use some speed for further going thru this instead of alcohol?

have you tried drinking coffee?

>have you been hallucinating? If so, what?
sounds, always sounds. i hear things that aren't there when i goe without sleep for thsi long. doorbells ringing, people talking, you name it. i'm a musician and im about half deaf from standing in front of amps and PAs for years, so i have tintiitus i constantly hear a les paul going WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in my ears. but these things soulnd so real. wifey thinks i'm crazy.

i've basically done everything except heroin. i was a dealer in my younger days but you never use your product. i'm at the point wher ei jsust drink now. i'm not that young ya know

yeah, drank sxoem coffee earlier todya. mixed it with irish cream. shit was cash