HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

AHAHAHAHAHA. "“We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’”

5 Women all stood around louis who were all willingly sitting there without any ropes or force or threats, all quiet, all starring at his red throbbing dick. No one stood up. They all sat there while he blew a fucking load on his stomach. Yea, sure buddy, they didn't ask for it.

ROFL. Well deserved and well played. Explain how the fuck FIVE FUCKING WOMEN all remain sitting down. No one pulls a cell phone out. No one says a FUCKING WORD LMFAO. The fuck is going on?

He was probably crying and making weird animalistic noises. They were just mind-fucked at a vision upon the sublime.

I wish Sup Forums would start a rumor about all the girls doing it for publicity and money.

This sounds like a sketch he'd write for one of his stand up routines

jesus fucking christ the whole world has become moral fags.

Seriously, these "creeps" are goddamned heroes

Why would someone do what he did, beat off in front of someone like that?

Hello C.K.Lewis

Can't make sense of jewish perversions.

No tesla, Einstein, fermi, Van Gogh were heros.

>jewish movie producers, a washed up gay actor and an unfunny """comedian""" are heroes
I bet you think athletes are good role models too, don't you?

huh

Weinstein masturbated into a pot plant in front of a woman.

(((Lewis))) just stood there in a humiliation ring and masturbated.

What's with this current trend of sexual abuse accusations that have been happening one after the other all of the sudden?

lol

It seems to be a great way for nobodies to get attention

this is the age of the female user

if you so much as say good morning to a woman you will be notified of your court date that week. It's all coming out now, the years of sexual behavior, and hollywood is burn while i laugh and play with the ashes.

They see other people doing it, which gives them the idea to do it as well.

White women are finally standing up against perverted jews.

he didn't perform his required ritualistic murders for the jooish overlords of hollywood.

don't forget about thomas moray

Is has to be a fucking lie. Thats just targeting

Honestly had no idea who he was, read some basic background info and I concur